We need a New Mod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Master Brit Hunt
I know Raz is a moderator but we need someone who is going to be here all the time. UBH is never here so why is he a mod? Xizor is never here and KJ has asked to be taken off the council so new blood is neded on the JC. But what this forum realy needs is a knew moerator, a strong moderator.

King Jedi
Do you mean someone like you?

theEviljedi
I do agree that we need a new mod since UBH is never here.Maybe Xizor,though he is never here ether.sad

Dim
Is UBH coming back? If not then yes it would be a good idea to have someone else made mod...I hope he's not gone though...He's a great mod..

theEviljedi
He came here last week and posted twice.Maybe he's busy,sick,or even dead.sad Hope not.

Dim
Hmmm, that's depressing....

King Jedi
Are we going to get a new mod? And EJ I asked Raz if I could change my mind and stay on the JC and he said yes.So I'm still on it.

Darth Daft
Could I be mod please?
I come on the internet everyday coz it's free, so I can come on here anytime I want. I'll come on here every day. I reckon I'll be good.
Oh who am I trying to kid? Biggs is right, I'm never going to get off this rock!

theEviljedi
It will take awhile for you.First you need to post meaningful posts on a regular basis then once you become a council member we will decided.Anyway if there was a new mod appointed it would probally be one who was here for a longer period of time.EX: Dim,me,KJ.

Darth Daft
Don't worry. I was only kidding anyway. I don't really think I'm up for the job. I've only had like forty-odd posts or so.

theEviljedi
Not yet that is.

Geat Master Brit Hunt
I say ether EJ or KJ should be mod and I vote for EJ.

King Jedi
EJ will you please take your evil twin away. I don't care who is mod as long as it's not EJ. But Raz hasn't said that UBH is being replaced so this is pointless.

Dim
Very true...I would really like to know what's going on with UBH..

KJ, I don't think it's EJ's responsiblity to take care of Brit...let's not start bickering over this..EJ and you have been getting along much better and I don't want to see it all go to pot again.

King Jedi
O.K, but we need the mod situiation sorted out soon. I'm for UBH still being Mod if he comes back.

theEviljedi
I don't know who Brit is.Raz checked his e-mail address and it was NOT me.

Darth Daft
No offense, but if KingJedi became moderator I think he'd be too fussy and he'd wipe off loads of posts, just coz they don't mention anything to do with the main topic. I mean, sure if people come too far off topic then sure it's fine, but sometimes I feel he's a bit uptight about things.
I vote EvilJedi.

theEviljedi
Thanks Darth.I don't think KJ will be too happy hearing that though.smile

King Jedi
Darth Daft why do you think that? What have I done to make you think that? All I'll say is that if EJ becomes moderator then I'm leaving. He has caused more problems than anyone I've ever seen on any forum. And anyway it's a decision for Raz.

theEviljedi
Hey I am not asking to be.And you Kj are the one who caused the problems.

Darth Daft
Okay I'm sorry, KJ. I was going over the top there. I think, despite the fact that I've heard he's never here, UBH should just remain moderator. No one else. It's fine here the way it is.
Sorry, KJ. I regret saying that. I wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. You're a good council member, from what I've seen and to tell you the truth, you'd be no worse than EvilJedi. Both of you have good and bad points, as do I and everyone else. Nobody's perfect.
Once again, sorry. Just giving my opinion.

theEviljedi
No need to apoligize Darth.

Darth Daft
No I think there is. I just read what I said and I really regret it. It was pointless and unnessacary. I don't want KJ to start disliking me as I certainly don't dislike him.

Darth Daft
Why am I Jedi Knight again? I was a Jedi Master before and now I've gone back down. Was it something I said?

theEviljedi
I don't know.Ask Raz about it.

Raz
I've changed the settings, so that to become a Jedi Knight you need 100 posts, to become a Jedi Master you will need over 500 posts, now all done automatically smile

I'm going to wait a couple more days before appointing a new temporary moderator, just incase UBH returns.

King Jedi
Darth Daft it's o.k, but if I'm doing something you don't like then I want you to tell me.

theEviljedi
I sure miss that Bounty Hunter.sad

Raz
I've appointed Dim as the new temporary mod, until UBH decides to come back.
I chose Dim because it would cause the least amount of upset.

....so I declare this topic closed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.