What do you think of owen wilson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laura4Owen
I absolutely love Owen Wilson! I think hes the best actor in the world today! I think he has great tallent looks and is very funny.
I just wanted to know what other people think of him, because theres not much about him on the net. big grin

happy kine
he co-wrote rushmore, bottle rockets and one of the greatest films of all time the royal tanenbaums. stared in 2 of them.

Kes
I think he's funny. I enjoy watching himwink

JackSparrowLuvr
Well He's okay i do prefer though:
Johnny Depppirate
Benicio Del Torocool
Tom Cruiseraver
but hes pretty kool

Laura4Owen
ok so what has Benicio Del Toro got that Owen Wilson dosnt? Im not disagreeing with your taste in actors but come on!!

JackSparrowLuvr
Ya i no owen wilson is pretty kool i think in benicio del toro though i like his name lol its spanish big grin

diegocala
I hate him, he bugs the bezebus out of me! Uggg!

-=Urot=-
He needs to fix his nose. stick out tongue

JackSparrowLuvr
i second that!

BondJamesBond
laughing out loud

Laura4Owen
I think his nose is part of his charm, it makes him distinctive

holdenhsvgtsr
yeah hes good i like him in behind enemy lines and that eddy murphy one i spy i think

Darth Vicious
Hes no great actor by all means but i enjoy watching his movies, specially in Zoolander and Meet the Parents and yes the nose has to go!

BondJamesBond
The Elephant man had a lot of charm as well

Laura4Owen
THE ELEPHANT MAN HAD NO CHARM, but im sure you just said that because he was your identical twin.

BondJamesBond
Funny, but I said it because of Owen's freakish nose...it really bugs me

Laura4Owen
I suppose you have a point. im sorry i said you look like the elephant man.

Godshinto
He one of the funniest actors I know of.

Metroplex
i think hes a bad actor. He acts the same way all the time.

Laura4Owen
Ok so your saying that behind enemy lines and zoolander are thee same????? I THINK NOT.

Kes
You asked what ppl think, you're going to get what ppl think. Don't get upset because somebody doesn't like him.

Laura4Owen
im not upset, im just telling him what i think, OK

Kes
Just no point in getting into fights.

BondJamesBond
Sorry, both I think both those movies were horrible. Not the same but dreadful to sit through, moreso Zoolander than Behind Enemy Lines though.
I did not like "Behind" too much because the plot has been done in at least 3 other movies.

Laura4Owen
im not criticising your personal opinion but can i ask why you diddnt like them?

diegocala
I can't answer for everyone but Zoolander was a stupid movie. The jokes fall flat and there is too much sillyness about it.
I also agree with Bond, Behind Enemy Lines, while an alright movie, the idea has been done countless times with the same characters and even actors! Also, I thought the editing in Enemy was horrible...that alone made me not like it.

lukeyduckey
Also homage to the funny man Owen Wislon, Who has always put is handinto writing.

His film carrer

Bottle Rocket 1994- Digan
Bottle Rocket 1996- Digan
The Cable guy 1996- Robin's date
Anacorda 1997- Gary dixon
Flypaper 1997- Rattlesnake keeper
Aramgedon 1998- Oscar Choi
Perment Midnight 1998- Nicky
Rushmore 1998- Edward Applebee
The minus man 1999- Vann Siegrett
Braekfest of Champions 1999- Monte Rapid
The Haunting 1999- Luke Sanderson
Heat vison and Jake 1999 TV- Voice of heat vision/doug
Shaghi Noon 2000- Roy O'banner
Meet the parents 2000- Kevin Rawley
Zoolander 2001- Hanzel McDonald
The Royal tembrans 2001- Eli Cash
Behind enemy lines 2001- Lt. Chris burnett
I Spy 2002- Alex Scott
Shanghi Knights 2003- Roy o'banner
The Wendell baker story 2004-
The Big bouce 2004- (Just compted)
Around the world in 80 days (post-production) Jack Ryan
Starksy and hutch (post-production) Hutch
The life aqatic (pre-poduction)

lukeyduckey
him in a suit

diegocala
I hate that dude!

johnnys#1 fan
his nose is weird looking stick out tongue

diegocala
It looks like a piece of califlower laughing

lukeyduckey
Respect the nose

gregmss
he is in love with ben stiller or vice versa just like matt and ben

Darth Vicious
The more i watch movies with Owen Wilson the more i wonder, What is wrong with his nose? my god he has a freaks nose, did he broke it and never fixed it, was he borned like that, was he in an accident? Does anybody knows whats wrong with his nose?

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol hehe yeh i notice that too... but aww bless cnt take the pi$$ lol... ot his fault lol..

Sugar Kane
I heard that he broke it on two seperate occassions playing football, bless him! I adore Owen Wilson...can't wait for Starsky and Hutch!! big grin

Darth Vicious
And what he didnt get it fix? We know he has money, he needs to get a surgery done! because the nose has to go!, it takes all the attention from the ovies!

EOWYN3
I think he looks awesome...the nose is part of his rugged charm...

Sugar Kane
Well said Eowyn- I find him extremely attractive, even with the nose...it gives him character!

Caribbean_Chick
Agreed!!!!love

olimpia
i dont agree with you darth vicius..why he has to fix it..the improtant is hes inside i prefer a natural guy..and i think he made a very good deicsion..

dragonpisces272
eh...he's okay with me. The nose fixed or not

Caribbean_Chick
yea that's a good point.. you know how much he'd be ridiculed if he got it done..

Sugar Kane
Apparently Owen was on Leno the other night- I'm in the UK so I'm not sure...didn't anyone see it? Can you tell me about it? Pleeeeeeeease? big grin

Machete_guy
Didnt see it that one...but can someone tell me why owen wilson and ben stiller are always together in movies?

Evy_O
I like him, and his nose big grin It is kind of weird yes, but not as awful as you describe it messed Oh well, who cares about one characteristic, as a whole he's cute wink

Machete_guy
Zoolander laughing laughing

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Owen Wilson is sexy as hell. Aside his crooked nose due to a football accident, he is really really gorgeous. I didnt know he was in Armageddon till last night! I saw him in Shanghai Noon and Knights. And Zoolander too!

sailormoon
I love 'em! smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Huh? What? Huh? There's a forum dedicated to 'Movie Stars'? Huh? Really? Then why am I so stupid that I posted this thread in the MOVIE DISCUSSION forum?!? Huh? I don't know...do you? Huh?

dizzyblondegirl
gorgeous even with a crooked nose

Kelly_Bean

Robtard
That idiot.

Devil King
Yeah, it must be hard being Owen Wilson. I'm suprised it's taken this long for him to crack under the pressure of being Owen Wilson. Such genius can be hard to cope with in this world.

Kelly_Bean
I was thinking the same thing. He seemed like such a really really happy guy, but...I dunno, I guess things are different when off the spotlight. None of us know so we can't actually judge his feelings, but we can definately stand back and wonder why in the hell he chose to try suicide of all things.

Schecter
i always got the feeling that he wasnt really acting much in royal tenenbaums. what a stupid douche.

...and he didnt finish the job. horrible work ethic.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Schecter
i always got the feeling that he wasnt really acting much in royal tenenbaums. what a stupid douche.

...and he didnt finish the job. horrible work ethic.
Oh you...spankyy ...He's a good guy, you shouldn't wish for him to finish the job.

Devil King
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I was thinking the same thing.

I was being sarcastic.

I can't stand the guy. Besides, he has a face like a seriously fu*ked up circumcision.

Schecter
i didnt wish for anything. in fact i really dont care. i was simply commenting on his many layers of failure.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Devil King
I was being sarcastic.

I can't stand the guy. Besides, he has a face like a seriously fu*ked up circumcision.
I know you were. That's why I said I was thinking the same thing, as far as him being under so much pressure, I said that sarcastically. But then I went into how we really don't know him and how stars have much more problems than we'll ever see, but I said I wondered why he would resort to suicide.

botankus
His movie roles require such minimal acting ability. Plus, his characters are annoying.

chillmeistergen
Not such a funny man now is he?

TRH
What a shock.....wow

KidRock
i didnt wish for anything. in fact i really dont care. i was simply commenting on his many layers of failure.

A 33 year old man from New Jersey(who may be homosexual), that posts on a movie forum everyday calling a millionaire celebrity who was banging Kate Hudson a failure..that is great.

Schecter
Originally posted by KidRock
A 33 year old man from New Jersey(who may be homosexual), that posts on a movie forum everyday calling a millionaire celebrity who was banging Kate Hudson a failure..that is great.

and what of the troll coward who cant divulge any personal info, yet spends his days trying to annoy others anonymously? now take a tip from owen and kill yourself, except do it right.

chillmeistergen

It was a failed suicide attempt.

Robtard

Oh, the irony... while trying to call Schecter a hypocrite, you expose yourself, 4400+ post in just over 4 years, seems you also have this "posting addiction". As far as the "homosexual" accusation, so says the guy who's fixated with Kid Rock.

Not sure what to make of the "New Jersey" comment though... where you from again? As it changes depending on the thread you're posting in.

Violent2Dope
Wow, what a loser, can't even kill himself right.

Rogue Jedi
A 33 year old man from New Jersey(who may be homosexual), that posts on a movie forum everyday calling a millionaire celebrity who was banging Kate Hudson a failure..that is great. yeah, I wouldnt mind being in Owen's shoes, besides the suicide thing. Mad $$$, plus Kate Hudson is a hottie.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yeah, I wouldnt mind being in Owen's shoes, besides the suicide thing. Mad $$$, plus Kate Hudson is a hottie.
Amen to that.

Oomny
Owen wilson has a weird nose erm

but I do find him quite funny...although a sucide attempt is not the magnus opum of comedy...If I spelled it right.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Oomny
Owen wilson has a weird nose erm

but I do find him quite funny...although a sucide attempt is not the magnus opum of comedy...If I spelled it right.
Because it was broke.

KidRock
and what of the troll coward who cant divulge any personal info, yet spends his days trying to annoy others anonymously? now take a tip from owen and kill yourself, except do it right.

I'm a troll? Which one of us here was banned again then came back with a new screen name? Oh yeah...

edit: Thanks for the PM schecter..but please, i'm too busy to answer them all.

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, the irony... while trying to call Schecter a hypocrite, you expose yourself, 4400+ post in just over 4 years, seems you also have this "posting addiction". As far as the "homosexual" accusation, so says the guy who's fixated with Kid Rock.

Not sure what to make of the "New Jersey" comment though... where you from again? As it changes depending on the thread you're posting in.

Wow, so defensive of PVS...weird whistle

.Dance_Inside.
He tried to kill himself messed

.Dance_Inside.
http://www.starmagazine.com/owen_wilson/celebrity_news_gossip/entertainment/12769
sad

Discos
yeah a shock indeed, thinking back to You Me and Dupree, but then again they are characters, not the real deal.

I love his movies, the Frat Pack is something I admire and just love.

Tattoo

He falls under my Forum Troll Equation.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Its prolly over a woman. Guess he forgot that their are plenty of woman to find and fall in love with. What a total idiot.

2D_MASTER
I'm a troll? Which one of us here was banned again then came back with a new screen name? Oh yeah...

edit: Thanks for the PM schecter..but please, i'm too busy to answer them all.

BWHAHAHA Schecter... you poor sap.

Czarina_Czarina

whistle

Geeet ouuut, omgoodness,

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=461557&pagenumber=1

I love you Schecter, just think, "their minds are not your mind", make that the mantra. Oh, I meant "we" love you. smile

Schecter
Originally posted by Tattoo
He falls under my Forum Troll Equation.

i think exhibit A, 'normal person' needs some revision if thats the case.
how about:

http://www.connordmurphy.com/mediac/400_0/media/redneck.jpg

Solo
Originally posted by Devil King
Yeah, it must be hard being Owen Wilson. I'm suprised it's taken this long for him to crack under the pressure of being Owen Wilson. Such genius can be hard to cope with in this world.
How ignorant! Have you not seen any of the films he's wrote? Some of the most acclaimed of the decade, and rightfully so.

Kelly_Bean
i think exhibit A, 'normal person' needs some revision if thats the case.
how about:

http://www.connordmurphy.com/mediac/400_0/media/redneck.jpg
laughing out loud
Great picture.

Zebedee

Who do you mean? messedhifty:

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
BWHAHAHA Schecter... you poor sap.

I get it now!!! Bwahahahahah

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Wilson's an idiot pure and simple. To try to kill himself over a woman when there is plenty to be had is just done right ignorant and dumb. If he somehow comes out of this he should stay away from women and live the rest of his life as a single man.

SelphieT
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Wilson's an idiot pure and simple. To try to kill himself over a woman when there is plenty to be had is just done right ignorant and dumb. If he somehow comes out of this he should stay away from women and live the rest of his life as a single man.

Think of the quality of all those "plenty" women. Probably not all that great.

Hang in there Owen Wilson!

CaptainStoic
What do you think of Owen Wilson?

I'm glad he made it through his depression.

addicted2flicks
Owen Wilson for me is a good actor and a comedian. And hes gorgeous too! smile

Faith27
Even though that Owen Wilson have a not so perfect nose I find him hot....a man that will makes you smile because of his good sense of humor. Thats what I think about Owen...

JediSamuraiMRB
Wilson seems tom have gotten his life back in order. I'll try to find out his next film and who he is dating.

Tempe Brennan
I can't stand the guy. He gets dumped by Kate Hudson or whoever and slits his wrists over it? Moron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.