A little HElp Please......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoonChild
hi!!! ....ok so a bunch of people have really cool pictures under their name and stuff and i want one too!!!!!!! but being as im not all technical and what not and computers hate me and stuff i dont know how to get one!!! (yeah i feel sorta dumb embarrasment ) ahhhh!! sad BUT!!!! im sure that their are many NICE people that would just LOVE to help me out!!! big grin ........ and yeah know, give me some instructions on what to do and.....well basically what to do.... cool THANKS!!!!!!! smile

Laviera_j
Hi, i sent you a private message with sum help on it, so check it out, ok? It's in you PM folder.

It's basically going into the profiles menu, then edit options - not edit profile, and then scrolling to the bottom.

There you will find a 'change avatar' button, click it, and it will show you pictures, but I said that in the Pm.

XXXXXXX
angel eek! big grin

MoonChild
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Laviera_j
K, that's cool, but where is your picture?

gorgeousactress
hey, can someone tell me about how to get a picture?

thelotrlovr15
i sent you a private message that tells you where to get a pic and put it under your name....

MoonChild
Thanks again!!!! it wasnt on my message cuz i had a hard time deciding what one i wanted!!!! there were soooooooooooooooo many!!!! and i dont think i even looked at half of them!!!! ahhhhh!!! lol thanks again!!! big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.