If I had a billion dollars (or euros, pounds......)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happy kine
if i had a billion dollars i'd step foot on every continent and sail every ocean! i'd live in a house where the front door opens up on the beach... and not a ritzy beach but a people beach... i'd have a kegerater and a hot chicks room... yeah, that would be nice

Stovenutts
wow that sounds good.

diegocala
I'd be rich stick out tongue

Godshinto
that song sucks if I had a million dollars I'd be rich. And what are you talking about if, I already have a billion dollars in my bank account unfourtanetly it's the bank account in my head and dollars rlates to thoughts which means I'm really creative which doesn't help me make any money what so ever.

Smllfry247
I would buy the mall!

J_To_The_P
I would legally move inside Michelle Rodriguz's house! stick out tongue big grin

BondJamesBond
I can actually see that bank in your x-ray

Dexx
if i had a billion dollars, i'd invest them to make more stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
I would invest and buy a brand new bike (motorcycle)

Stovenutts
id blow it all on oreos

bigbadbike2
Theres always one boring guy. stick out tongue

Tex
I'd buy an island and declare myself kingraver

DemonicGambit
okay....you know, that sounds like fun! I wanna rule an island!!! You're smart!

Metroplex
First i would give 40 million dolars to my family and divide them equally. Then i would donate 60$ million to charity and 100$ million to researching diseases. Then 50 million dollars to help out contries torn by war, disease etc etc.

i should have 750 million dollas left... dont know what to do with it.

DemonicGambit
Geez...now I feel all guilty, you put your billion to use...I bought a bike and island.

Metroplex
hehehe. Im really sympathetic (sp) towards those who are in need of help. And what am i gonna do with all that money???? All i really need is about 50 million and i set for life.

DemonicGambit
I don't know...maybe I should return this island and help those in need....I could be a role model! NEAT!!!

Gundark
I would build a huge place out in the country and take in all in the unwanted, abandoned and abused animals I could find (or steal) and give them a wonderful and loving life.

Then I would go back out and shoot all the people that were mean to them.

mechmoggy
With that much money, I'd buy Gundy's love. wink

Dexx
aaa....but then MY question would..what to make with 3 billion dollars.
The answer? 6 billion dollars!

Sheepz
First I buy a Taco because taco's are tasty. Then...

SHOPPING SPREE!! ^___^

DemonicGambit
But what's the point of having lets say 9 billion dollars if by the time you are satisfied you die?

Godshinto
I would build a huge sports plex combining all of the worlds greatest Extreem sports. Though that might not be as far off as you think I should have something close to that super structure in the next five years once the grant goes through.

DemonicGambit
Okay I've rethought my spendings through.

First I'd buy a brand new home, one with both a basement and attic. 4 bedroom, and pool. My bike of course, invest half of what I have left, then put half of that half in a charity after I make sure its good. Finally I'd keep the rest for my self and do what I want with it.

ChinaNiki
I would pay my dad an outrageous salary to make my money more money. I would pay my sister to take care of my charitable investments. Then I could travel the world without worry and bring along anyone who wants to tag along. I would put a huge amount of money into stem cells and gene therapy research to cure cystic fibrosis. I would also want to find a way to save animals in the final stages of ethylene glycol poisoning. And I would definitely pay off a bunch of politicians to get way harsher laws for people who abuse children and animals.

Rogue Jedi
i would move the hell out of texas!!! i hate it here!!!!!!

Celsius
Id buy a pet monkey and id call him Winston the III

bigbadbike2
Yeah, now where having fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't you just spend about one million and invest the rest?

Smllfry247
hmmm... i thought of something new! First i would give halft to my family! Then i would.... hmmm i changed my mind intead of buying the whole mall i would by just Abercrombie and Ae! nah!! the whole mall!!

diegocala
I would stop dreaming about being rich all the time...

GroundedAgain
more tatoos!!! and then maybe i could buy some hot guys. Hmmmmmmm

GroundedAgain
or better yet i could buy a Sh**load of nice cars and the hot guys would pay me to drive them and i could double my money without investing it

DemonicGambit
I've noticed a pattern in your wishes. You like hot guys, no?

silver_tears
i buy anything and everything i ever wanted!! then i'd rule the world muahahahaha lol j/k i dunno wat i would do with all that money but id use some of it for good too!!

Corran
Money is the root of all evil, sorry no it's happiness, happiness is the root of all evil, oops I mean money is the root of all happiness

Fitch
oh my God I've gone crosseyed wacko

I think I would invest most of the money and with a little part I would buy I nice white house on an island(greek ones are kewl) and live a nice life in peace...

Corran
Buy the whole island not just the house.

Fitch
that is a posibility.....evil face
Imagine an island with those white houses,with balconies,very close to each other.....pure relaxation

GroundedAgain
good eyes demonicgambit. but i'm a teenage girl so i think that's all i'm supposed to do. wait.... someone mentioned something bout school but i think they were joking

le_sainte
oOo0o, if i had a billion euros, the first thing i'd buy is a pirate ship! wierd, i kno, but i always had a fantasy of sailing a pirate ship around the world. Then i'd buy meself a a huge yacht, a privet jet, the italian football (soccer) team, a emoruos mansion right on the beach in Sardegna (Italy) and share it with my husband, (hey, a girl can always dream) Johnny Depp. oh, and also a football stadium!
i forgot one very important thing i'd buy: my own tropical island that i'd make it my own, with my own ideas!

Fitch
I'm not so sure you can get all that with only 1 billion......though if jhonny depp helps you with a part of the money,maybe.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.