I'm backkkkk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
Hi everyone!!!! I'm back from camp!! i left last sunday and now returned today at 4ish oclock!! hehe great to be back!! but almost my whole body aches, especially my feet..sooo much marching! lol big grin

Kes
big grin Hey LilMimister! Welcome back! How was...hhmm..camp?Was it a band camp?laughing out loud

Smllfry247
cool im glad your back!

Stovenutts
cool. hope ya had fun at camp

LilMimister006
lol!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud actually it WAS band camp! (no im not a dork lol, it was actually pretty fun staying for a whole week in pennsylvania havin fun..except for the practices...ow the pain!)

Ushgarak
Howdy there! Lots of fun?

J_To_The_P
-Dives and tackles Mimi with hugs- big grin

LilMimister006
yeah, loads of fun, we had a dance there too..my friend used my camera to take lots of pictures of me danceing around with our group of friends and stuff..it was hilarious lol! i haven't developed the pictures yet..but i will tomorrow!

bigbadbike2
Hey Lil. Welcome back.

LilySatine
Welcome back, Mimibig grin

Dexx
welcome back

mechmoggy
Welcome back, we want to see some piccy's too. big grin

Baylin
'ello good to see you again!

Crash_Overload
Nice! your Back, But I'm GONE!!! I am in Oshkosh with the cadets for the next 2 weeks, (and the past week) we are going to see the air show! I just got my hands on a keyboard, so I wish I could have read more posts! Now I am totally off on what is happning! see you guys latter on!

LilMimister006
here's a group picture of some of my friends sitting on a hill lol..im in front w/ the white tank top and gray shorts looking stupid lol laughing out loud

LilMimister006
and this ones' at the dance..from left to right is Gary, Jody, and me

LilMimister006
me at like 6something in the morning a few minutes outta the shower and only like 1/4 awake stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Neat! Thanks muchly!

Smllfry247
muchly! lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.