Which Do You Like Better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
I was wondering, and seeing that no one has posted about it, I figured that I might as well.

Which visor do you like better on Cyclops? The one from X-Men or X2? Ears or no ears?

Kes
Oh God! He looked wierd in X-men I was glad they changed it. So my pick is X2. Cool sunglasses thou. But the actor is cuter without them!

DemonicGambit
lol

I gotta agree with you on him being cuter with them off!!

{swoons, still doesn't know the words meaning}

Kes
Swoon means faints.

DemonicGambit
thanx! I knew it was something like that but not sure

tokyo_goddess
Yum...the visors...they scared the children in the first movie for cripes sake...yeah glasses...*thumbs up* way to go!

Metroplex
Sunglasses looks more casual. With those visors he looks like a robot.

DemonicGambit
lol

I gotta say that is true, plus they glasses can look different from time to time

tokyo_goddess
*robot voice*

Hey, I'm Scott and I'm a uptight dick who hates guys who mess with my girl.

I'm so pretty. Look at me...my eyes glow...

DemonicGambit
lol!!

X-WOMen
LOL laughing out loud Totally better with shades. He's cute to me with them on and really I never seen the guy's eyes before. cool

tokyo_goddess
*Master Betty voice*

Yes..ha ha...me so pretty and funny.

DemonicGambit
lol

yes you are!!

tokyo_goddess
big grin

remy2
noooooooooooooooooooooo!

flavinho
stop bringing threads to say NO and NU-UH remy2!

MaverickIce
Where did Demonic Gambit go? She was awesome.

Paola
Demonic Gambit was a "he"..didn't she/he?? blink

Mystique Lynx
I didnt like his new look in X2 at first, but when I watched X1 again(I play it when im bored, either 1 or 2) I realised in X2 they are really better.

MaverickIce
I'm almost absolutely sure I heard she/he say she/he was a girl. What happen to him/her?

Kes
She shared the PC with her brother.
Dont know what happen thou.

Paola
oh ok Kes!!

Alvarado
Um, is anyone on?

Paola
eek! wow!!!! nice av Alvarado!!!! thumb up

DemonicGambit-2
Kes was right on that one. Although now I have his computer...Max, is... well I don't know where he is

I am a girl. My brother is as you can guess is a boy

Anyone ever think about how obivious Scott's tan line would be around his eyes if he could take off his goggles/glasses?? blink

Paola
poor Max he's lost no
thanx for clearing it out Demonic happy

and about Cyclops.... I had never thought of that blink I guess the tan line would be pretty obvious in the real world..... but every time I've seen him without his glasses/googles.... he looks perfectly normal blink he might use a night cream or something laughing

DemonicGambit-2
Night cream? laughing

LoveBlush14
I really don't mean 2 change da subject but has any1 seen the Quiznos Subs Commericals
Ew those rats r disgusting
And a way 2 avertise ur food is not by showing a nasty @$$ rat to make ur costamers loose their appitite
Any1 agree?

DemonicGambit-2
eek! Yes!! I can't stand those commericals!! *Points to sig*

confused You know I don't think there's a night cream he could use to get rid of tan lines....

Paola
maybe there's one in Marvel Universe?? confused

Meant2be
I agree.

DemonicGambit-2
laughing There probably is, I mean if they can bring back people from the dead countless times. Why not a cream to get rid of tan lines! laughing cool

Paola
yes laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.