Whoa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
I was just reading up on Mutant X, and I gotta say it is a pretty interesting series. Can any one tell me more?

All that I know is, Xaiver is evil, and so are the X-Men. Gambit and Stormy are vamps? And Havok is the main character.

tokyo_goddess
there's something to that level...now I'm intrigued...

DemonicGambit
I know. And being in Cali I can't get to the comic shop! This is driving me mad!!

tokyo_goddess
have you thought of buying the comics online?

DemonicGambit
Yeah! But once I get on...I always forget, I have a tendency to do that. My nephew calls me turtle for it

tokyo_goddess
...otay...I never forget stuff when I'm purchasing using my mom's card, I have to be on top of stuff or she'll kill me, it rakes my brain, so I never forget certain things...i just ordered the whole collection of Origin from a UK website.

DemonicGambit
Hm, I should do that...but at the moment I'm no where near a credit card...condemner!!

Paola
mutant X

sorry... its a wallpaper

Shadow_King
ha ha ha has anyone read the first 3 issues done by stan lee himself and i hate this comic

Paola
no I haven't....

Shadow_King
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.