Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
There have been rumores that Bridgette Wilson might play Emma Frost. What do you guys think? I personally hate her. She has a forehead designed for landings!!! (thou she actually looks good in this pic roll eyes (sarcastic) )

DemonicGambit
She would be a good Emma, she has that don't mess with me look. I've never really noticed her forehead...sorry

Kes
It's huge! laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
I take a look at a couple of her pics

Okay seeing what I just saw...Yes, she does have a big forehead. I will never doubt you again Kes.

tokyo_goddess
she would be good for the part...

her forehead isn't huge...

IT'S JIGUNDUS!

DemonicGambit
lol

I gotta agree with you there

tokyo_goddess
If she's casted, they may give her a better hairstyle to work with...it...

DemonicGambit
If its possible, her forehead might be too big

tokyo_goddess
well with computer graphics...they could alter it...anything's possible...thankyou technology I could kiss you!

Kes
All they have to do is cut a bit of tha hair ib front to cover it.But I hate her as an actress, I want somebody else! How is Emma Frost like?

Darth Vicious
Emma Frost in one word shes a *****! also she has a great body and shes hot since at the beggining her costume was white lingerie also in what movies has Bridgette Wilson been in? she looks familiar but cant quiet remember her!

Kes
She's Pete Sampras wife. She was in The wedding planner.

tokyo_goddess
...she was?...oh well...huh Isn't Emma....usually seen with her hair pulled back?...if that's the case...we may see Miss Forehead!!!

Kes
laughing out loud Ms. Forehead!
How about Gillian Anderson as Emma Frost? (don't bash the actress cos I like her a lot!)

tokyo_goddess
I need a picture to determine that...

Kes
Here.

X-WOMen
That's the X-Files lady isn't it? Not bad. thumb up

DemonicGambit
I could see her as Emma, but she would need to have Emma's attitude

Kes
Yeh thats "Scully". She's a great actress I'm sure she can pull it off.

tokyo_goddess
because she's been screen casted...I think it will be hard for viewers to accept her character...I'll stick with Miss Forhead thankyou...she doesn't look.

DemonicGambit
That's the thing about it though. We are never going to find someone that fits the role until we see them acting the role. I mean I was reluctant about Hugh Jackman, and now I think he's a pretty kick@$$ Wolverine

Kes
Yeh. Besides Gillian has proven she can do other things. I mean watch The House of Mirth (there was an Oscar buz around this one) or Playing by heart.

Darth Vicious
I too was reluctant about Hugh playing wolverine but now i cant see anybody else playing him!

tokyo_goddess
Who was the guy that was supposed to play Wolverine?...I forgot his name? huh I need a pic and compare the exterior...that's what matetrs most to me when it comes to actors...

Kes
It was Dougray Scott. He was busy. Thank God!

tokyo_goddess
:X....blech

My mom said that maybe B.Singer chose this guy originally cause he was so ugly, he could pull off the role...

Kes
lol He's not ugly, he just looks like that in the pic wink
He's in Ever after with Drew Barrymore, he looks better there. I think, I've never actually seen the movie. Just pics.

tokyo_goddess
I remember hearing about that movie...but the point is...if he had played wolverine...I wouldn't have liked the movie as much, the current cast is so perfect that having that one oddball would turn me off of X-men...I'm that serious.

Kes
lol Yeh. Now that I've seen these actors paly these characters I couldn't imagen anyone else.

verauko
I like Bidgette the most, she would be the best Emma Frost ever! big grin

Kes
sad I hate her!

MaverickIce
So that means its Dark Phoenix for sure... Well, here is my deciding factor: does she have a British Accent?

Kes
Gillian Anderson has a British accent. She grew up there then moved back to america and is living there (England) now. I've seen several interviews with her and she has an accent.
Emma Frost is British? blink

tokyo_goddess
I'm not sure, but Emma would be better played by Bridgette.

MaverickIce
Emma in the cartoon has a brititsh accent and it really grew on me.

tokyo_goddess
If she's gonna be in the movie, then she'll need a dialect coach...or wait...where did Emma come from, America or Britain?

verauko
KES! I also hate her! Because she looks like a lousy b***, and that's why she would be the best Emma Frost big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud hie hie

tokyo_goddess
one more for the vote of bridgette. smile

MaverickIce
I always imagined her as a husband-stealing, snobby, sluttish, does-anything-to-get-what-she-want, English,rich,arrogant *****.... but hey, thats just me..

MaverickIce
and bridgette kinda looks like that..

MaverickIce
http://marvel.com/bios/bios.htm?id=74&family=X-MEN
emma frost bio

MaverickIce
she was born in Boston, but in every cartoon episode, she had a British kinda fliar. The guys in the Hellfire club wore English clothes fit for a king, talked with proper english, most had accents, and they each had their own freakin' army!

Kes
I just hate the actress cos, well she cant act!

verauko
How can you know? Watching how she's walking with a crowbar in every horror what she has played in?

verauko
laughing out loud

Kes
laughing out loud Actually I've never seen a horror movie with her. or atleast i dont remember seeing one. i saw (UNFORTUNATLY) the wedding planner and another i dont remember the tittle.

verauko
Well... anyway..... she almost always plays the bad guys (gurls big grin) and only shows an anger and how sly she is...... these are not good roles to show how good you act... I've never seen a movie where she played a good character... ZONK! laughing out loud

Kes
I'd say: "see the wedding planner" but I'm not that cruel!

DemonicGambit
lol!!

tokyo_goddess
Okay, if she's bad actor...then she can go to acting school, easy enough right? but the point is she looks exactly like Emma. yes

verauko
Yeah! That's right.....

Well..... I don't like actors who became to acting as Young Children Stars... without any acting schools (and not even acting, some of them have never end a normal school) sad many of them are rather bad actors now sad

Anyway! Orlando Bloom finished acting school and now he's a very good actor big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Don't ya think big grin?

tokyo_goddess
Yeah, young child stars...do seem to get into the acting world to easily...not on acting ability...but on connections.

Kahlan
Wow, I think this Bridgette Wilson chick looks like the perfect Emma Frost. Emma's always been the type of person who does whatever it takes to get what she wants. In the picture of Ms. Wilson in the first post, she has that look, the "Don't mess with me, otherwise I'll get in your head and make you think your a flee for the rest of your natural life" kinda look. Am I wrong here people???

verauko
Kahlan, I think the same... I comletely agree with you big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Aww i like bridgette i think shed make a good Emma, gillian on the other hand i just dont think would fit the part besides shes kinda old lookin. i dunno iv just always liked bridgette, she was sonya blade in the first Mortal Kombat movie and i thought she did a great job and some of the fight sense she did where really kick butt!

P.S*Originally they wanted to get Russel Crowe to play Wolverine, im not sure if he was busy or just turned the part down.

X-WOMen
Thats a good thing to me. Hugh Jackman is perfect.

GambitEVOFan1
Yea i just dont see how Russell crowe could have fit that part

Kahlan
No, Russell Crowe may be an exellent actor, but he's NO Wolvie. They make Hugh look JUST like I pictured Wolvie looking. And he has the attitude. Like, in the 1st movie, when he grabs Cyclops and says, "It's Cyclops......wanna get out of my way?" I loved that scene......

Kes
Hey Gillian is not old looking!
I never heared that Russel bit. Singer in an interview said Dougray Scott was suppose to play Wolie but a movie that he was doing got delayed and he couldn't do it anymore.

GambitEVOFan1
yea in an interview before the movie was under way he mentioned something about russel crowe. im not sure if they ever officially asked him though, they may have decided against it. I also heard he was supposed to play wolverine on some FX showing of the X-Men movie but ya can never believe wat those ppl say

verauko
Sorry KEs, but I also can't see Gilian as Emma....

Kes
Ok.I can accept that but she is not old looking!

GambitEVOFan1
LoL im sorry!!its just i picture emma being in her 20s and gillian just kinda looks like shes in her 30s

MaverickIce
She looks too nice..

GambitEVOFan1
Yea thats nother thing i dunno i just think bridgette would be good for the part shes just so evil looking

Kes
Bridegette is also 30 something.
Well I said Gillian cos she can act and I'm sure she can pull it off. Also I hate Bridgette messed
But doubt Gillian would do the part even if asked.

GambitEVOFan1
thats true i dunno i just think bridgette fits the part better and i think if asked shed gladly take it, i dont think gillian would be intersested in the part on the other hand

Kes
yeh smile

GambitEVOFan1
what about angelina jolie as emma??with her blond hair she kinda looks like emma

Kes
Oh I love Angelina Jolie but she wouldnt do it either. She already has a superhero smile

GambitEVOFan1
I kno i love her too shes awsome!shed be so good as emma too sad Well since we cant get angelina as emma ill be emma!! laughing out loud laughing out loud im the exact opposite of emma haha

verauko
kes..... it's better if you hate brigitte...... emma is a character... who people should hate big grin

PS: and yeah, i agree.... jolie looks well...

verauko
I could play emma........ I'm a blonde with blue eyes...... and i can be mean big grinbig grin i would be perfect emma big grinbig grinbig grin
EVOFan says she's opposite of emma, and i'm exactly like her big grin with little exceptions smile

X-WOMen
What happened to your obsession with Rogue verauko? stick out tongue wink

Paola
Wasn't she obsessed with Gambit????

Jolie would be a great Psylocke!!!!

rogue_night666
Sorry, but who is Emma Frost?

Rogue

Kahlan
Oh, you are so right.....I'd rather have Angelina play Psylocke, she'd be a better fit there.

Paola
The White Queen of the Hellfire Club
She's a telepath and can turn her body into diamond....

Paola
Ok so it's official: We ALL want Angelina Jolie as PSYLOCKE

hehehhe

Kes
lol I dont know that much about Psylocke embarrasment

verauko
I'm still obsessed with Rogue, AND GAMBIT!

But I'm saying that I'm like Emma... besides if i would like to be Rogue, what would happen to Anna Paquin laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
Yea angelina would make a better psylocke than emma but still she fits the emma part pretty well.

I love anna paquin as an actress but i just dont think she makes a good rogue.

Kahlan
I just wish they hadn't messed up the whole Rogue/Mystique/Nightcrawler family thing. It was so messed up and twisted. Now it's just Nightcrawler not knowing Mystique is his mom. Oh, and how old IS Mystique??? Didn't she have Nightcrawler by a Nobleman in the 18th century?? Man, they sure do mess up the storylines in these comics.

GambitEVOFan1
Yea id love to see the first ever ideas and background story behind the x-men and see how much theyv changed the story lines

verauko
yeah, it would be interesting big grin

BeladonnaLeBeau
I would personally like Uma Thurman as Emma

verauko
yeah, she looks like "Don't-try-to-mess-up-with-me!"

Kes
messed I really dont like Uma Thurman.

BeladonnaLeBeau
Well, I don't really know then. Uma played very well in Gattaca and she would have made a wonderful Frost woman wink.

Gwyneth Paltrow ?

Kes
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO! Def not Gwyneth! no messed

Kes
How about Laurie Holden?
I know she doesn't look bi*chy here but in the X-files she was quite bi*chy stick out tongue

Kes
A closer look.

BeladonnaLeBeau
Seems like in the comics indeed. Michelle Pfeiffer ?

Nah ... Definetly I have to watch The Young and The Restless big grin

GambitEVOFan1
She looks like shed make a good emma! big grin

Kahlan
You wanna know who'd make a great emma????? And this is gunna sound stupid, but.......Rebecca Romjin-Stamos.......she's be great!!! And she wouldn't have to wear all that stuff......~grins~

Kes
Yeh she would! stick out tongue Too bad she already showed herself in X2 otherwise why not?!

Shadow_King
Who really cares about white queen

Kes
Well she is rumored to be in X3.

Shadow_King
it's all a rumor it does'nt mean she's gonna be in the movie

Kahlan
Yah, but Mystique could have just seen the White Queen and copied her form because it was conventient. So, hah wink

Shadow_King
then that would be stupid

Kahlan
yah, it would be....but all I was argueing was that it was possible.....:P

Shadow_King
But most likely it will be a cameo apperance for white queen

Kahlan
that would suck........it's a good story line....cuz her character is so versitle......on good side....on bad side.....who knows??!?!?

Kes
Of course.But its fun to do those transformations smile The only 1 a really wanna see is Gambit!

LISA-J
I completely agree Happy Dance

verauko
bua ha ha ha hah!!!!!! Pamela Anderson as Frost... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
that would be very nice bua ha ha ha hah!!!!!!!!!

BeladonnaLeBeau
How come you got this crazy idea ?

BeladonnaLeBeau
Check this

verauko
she looks liek Merry Cherry from "Popular" big grin
But i guess it's Morgan from "Ally McBeal" big grin

BeladonnaLeBeau
Neele form Ally McBeal. But does she fit ? I have better pictures on her too

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm she kinda looks to innocent well maybe its just that picture but she has a very thin body i pictured some one with a little bit more muscular but feminine for emma

Kes
Ok info and pic of Ms.Frost can be posted here big grin I'd appreciate itwink Really think she's cool.

Do you guys think I should change the title of the thread?

kohl
white queen images.

http://snikt.com/COTA/Graphics/Random_Images/F/Emma_Frost--03.jpg

http://snikt.com/COTA/Graphics/Random_Images/F/Emma_Frost--07.jpg

http://snikt.com/COTA/Graphics/Random_Images/F/Emma_Frost--10.jpg

GambitEVOFan1
Yes please do change the tittle of the thread

Nice pics Kohl

kohl
http://www.emmagracefrost.com/gallery/ethan_van_sciver1.jpg

http://www.emmagracefrost.com/gallery/ethan_van_sciver2.jpg

kohl
http://www.emmagracefrost.com/panels/nxm139pn2.jpg

kohl
http://www.emmagracefrost.com/panels/nxm139pn3.jpg

http://www.emmagracefrost.com/panels/xxmpn3.jpg

Paola
great pics kohl!!!!!

Kes
Yeh specially that last 1 with Storm.
I think Emma is pretty cool with the white clothes and attitude.

Remy
That girl from Ally McBeal... Neele is it? She would be great. Though, she might need some more... "Feminime" shapes.

Kes
Yeh she's cool.
What do you mean by feminine shapes?blink

GambitEVOFan1
Shes needs fat on her body thats what he means, shes a stick figure, its gross looking

Kes
Ah...she's to skiny looking.
Well I havent seen the last 2 seasons (or something like that) but last I saw she was ok.

GambitEVOFan1
I dont think shed be a good emma frost she makes weird faces when she talks and shes too goofy looking

Ok its a little big but she is still hot so shes a good pic. rock rock

Mystique
i think pamala anderson lee should play emma frost aka white queen lol

VallejoKid707
no no no no no. pamela anderson would never be a x-man. i think trish stratus from WWE should be emma. she is a wrestler so she would fight good.

VallejoKid707
can someone maniuplate this into emma?
http://www.attitudetees.com/graphics/pos03.jpg

VallejoKid707
or this...
http://www.pwwew.net/women/trish/trish5.jpg

Kes
To big, chest wise for Pam and overall for the wrestler. Plus their arent very seductive. Emma has class.

GambitEVOFan1
yes Emma is a very classy lady and niether of those women would know class if it slapped them in the face

spookey
hi guys i would love somma emma frost pics could you guys help

Clovie
i think, that in soem thread, there were emma's pics....
but i don't remeber which thread was it....., but you can look for it... smile

eleveninches
emma is such a gorgeous ****..

smile

Vampiree
could you talk about it on the already existing White Queen thread?

oh and spookey, since you're pretty new here, welcome to KMC, hope you'll have great time here. BUT before you start a thread please use the search box to see if a similar one has not been already opened. thank you!

Clovie
you see!!! i know, that i saw her pics somewhere laughing

BarmyBrummie
Why thankyou big grin

Darth Vicious
Yup, shes so slutty, i wish i had teachers as slutty as her back in school! Slutty is gooooooooooooddd!

BarmyBrummie
im not a teacher erm but again...thanx big grin

eleveninches
I still can't get over how wrong they got Emma Frost in the Gen X movie. She sucked!!!

kohl
a few pages back somebody requested emma frost images.

kohl
--

kohl
from geneation x.

kohl
also from gen x. mediocre art if you ask me.

kohl
hellfire club era.

kohl
looking evil.

kohl
the infamous mind trick with iceman.

kohl
and the infamous 'i will freeze your brains' scene.

kohl
a few from new x-men.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>