Booniae

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

booniae
Well it told me to post a message introducing myself, so here I go:

I'm Booniae, from BC Canada. I'm 18... And I'm not too sure what else I should say. Ha ha ha! If anyone has any questions or anything just post 'em on this thread and I'll be sure to get back to you. Or just PM me. Hope to get to know you all! Bye for now.

Boo bunny

Kes

Dexx
hello

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! have fun! big grin

booniae
Thanx for the warm welcome you guys!

Boo bunny

Smllfry247
holla! boonie? what is boonie,precious!? jk! Welcome! Hope you have sooo much fun!

booniae
Ha ha! Booniae basically means 'bunny' Smllfry. smile And I know I'll have a blast on here!

Boo bunny

ChinaNiki
howdy ya'll

bigbadbike2
Welcome. Booniae.

Stovenutts
hope ya have lots of fun. just stick near me and ya wont get hurt here. ok that was stupid, but whatever.Yay

chico23
Hiya and welcome to the boards! Stick around.

booniae
I also have a pic posted in the General Discussion Forum: Member Pics thread for those of you that are interested!

Boo bunny

BOPRecruit 16
sup and welcome to kmc booniae! *interesting that your avatar is playboy...(cough)* i like that lil bouncy thing near "boo".

~battosai yuriko~

Corran
Hey booniae, stay and post loads, and I was serious about the next ex-wire question in the pics thread. wink.

Fitch
welcome abord...

unrpunk
hey boo, i've already pm'd you a few times, but you're pretty cool, so stick around!

booniae
HAHAHA!!! I dono about the EX part... embarrasment

Boo bunny

Ushgarak
Howdy howdy! Seems like you have settled in here pretty well- great!

Corran
I could post a pic that would make you want the EX part to happen, in fact if I post it then the wife part might not happen. Pheeeww that was close.

Fitch
imagine,what a picture can do,turn ya in everything you want......what's important is that the picture must be yours..smile

Korri
hey smile

Dexx
well..this sould give you an idea corranstick out tongue

Fitch
I was trying to point out the same thing....

booniae
...I'm so confused confused

Boo bunny

Ushgarak
Me too, what is going on?

Dexx
well..good..only corran has to get it

booniae
Damn. That's no fun. sad

Boo bunny

Ushgarak
Meh...

Fitch
it is easy to figure it out,if you carefuly read page 1...

Corran
I understand.

Fitch
how good messages reach only the person wich they are adressed to..smile

Dexx
well...usually they reach anyone BUT the person who has to get them

Fitch
depands on what 'ussualy' were talking about smile

Dexx
most of the times

Fitch
is this the first one or the second one?or we are talking about the third one..? shifty

Dexx
definitely 4th

Phoenix
Aloha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.