Which race would you like to exist now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danistar
I love Hobbits the most because they are so cute and friendly! roll eyes (sarcastic)

billyboyd4ever
i choose hobbits cuz they're soo luvable ahah plus i think they would make the world happier cuz they're so joyful and relaxed...though elves would be really cool too

Danistar
Yes they would make world happier eek!

Mormegil
TOTALY Elves. I mean, they would be able to provide wisdom and knowledge beyond our wildest dreams... and having a stupid president like George W. Bush, we could REALLY use wisdom right about now...

But, what would be even better is that if Elves actually existed, there living forever would be the result of a specific gene or set of genes, and scientists could take this gene, study it, and learn how to give it to all normal humans.

Then, both Human and Elvish kind would live forever, and the accomplishments they could achieve would be limitless... Granted, there would be countless problems associated with that, but it would still be REALLY cool.

Nefertite
Yeah, maby Elves. They're smarter than humans and Elves could share their experience with humans I think our life would be more interesting if today Elves and Hobbits would exist yes. I wouldn't be happy if Orcs would exist no

billyboyd4ever
o no! i would have liek the worst nightmares ever if orcs existed!!! **shudder** ooo and what if nazguls and balrogs existed too...but it would really be cool if we had the ainur (except for sauron) and the varda...i would want to be an elf in that case

GABRIEL05
Yeah! Why don't we have the Maiar up there!?! I voted for the orcs though. I wonder how they would fare in todays society. I wonder if they could adjust...hmmm...

undomiel
it would be cool if elves existed
then I could marry an elf like legolassmile

Captain REX
I voted Orcs just to be different, but now I want to change to Dwarves.

billyboyd4ever
yea they would be cool...we would have a lot better technology w/dwarves...and elves too

pinksuezo
i want ents, so i cud have a couple parked outside my house to hitch a ride on or to step on peeps i find obnoxious. of the choices listed, tho, id pick elves, cus theres this really really hot elf chick standing behind arwen in the goodbye scene at rivendell in the extended version of FOTR. cors in reality, shes some redheaded human chick, but those ears and dress are + pointers.

Isilwen Took
Hobbits.. and i want to be one of them!

BeladonnaLeBeau
Elves ... but maybe they could live somewhere on a far island, or better on the Moon, so that we would be able to see them only when it's full moon outside ...

fini
if we have a race superior to humans (like the Elves) someone will find some REASON to nuke their butts

BeladonnaLeBeau
Are you always so pesimistic smile?

Crash_Overload
Elves. They Never Die. (naturally) They Are the wisest, the most intelligant of all. PLus they have extreamlly god hearing and can see from Rohan to Mt. DOOM! (read 2 towers and what Legolas says)

Mithrael
I couldn't choose between Hobbit's and Elves. I love the Elves, and I would lean more towards them, but it must be sad to watch the world pass you by and you never grow old..
I have a love for both the Races of Elves and Hobbits.

BOPRecruit 16
hobbits and elves. hobbits are lively people and eager to learn. elves are wise and skilled people.

Fire
elves are gonna win this one hands down anywayz

and I'd go for elves, but I fear they would be disgusted from our human civilization and would avoid as much contact as possible

Mithrael
Ahhh...Perfect. Lovin' the Anti-Social deal. lol.

Fire
I truly think they would feel that way but maybe we can ask some bigger experts like USH? or britt?

ugthebarbarian
Lol who wants to be a troll?

wouldn't you want to be one of the Valar? They overlook everything. or the Maiar? Gandalf is a maiar.... If you don't want to be one of those godly beings, then i'd say be an eagle. They always end up saving the day... they did in silmarillion... in the hobbit, and what a surprise, they did it again in lotr.

FreeMason
Well hobbits and dwarves already exist, they're called midgets ...

Elves, there's actually a disease or disorder...that makes you look like an "elf" rather the myth of elf (at least in shape) stems from that disorder...

The elves of LotR are much more like the elves of the Norse, the "light elves"

Only in Norse mythology I don't think they ever came to the world of man...

Exa
Hobbits... I mean theyre so peaceful and all smile I just like them.

Dwarves wouldnt be bad either.

Hypernova
Elves and hobbits for me too.

LeAtHerRFace
Elvs Rock

Arwenishott
elves definetly.

aniron
I would definatly like elves to still be around, but it would be cool to have a friend who was an ent

alaba
orcs rock

mirkwood#2queen
elves all the way dude i would try to get to kno legolas love

nazgulinthedark
i voted elves cause they never die - just like the ringwraiths!
ringwraiths should have been on there! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.