Star Wars Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I thought i would start a star wars trivia game. i will post a new question every night. new questions will be posted after the current one is answered. one rule: if you post a question, you cannot answer it . there will be an enormous trust factor to not consult books or movies to get your answer. the game is based on the star wars knowledge in your head. ready? ok, 1st question.........
In episode four, what is the name of the guy with the pig snout who picks the fight with luke in the cantina?

General Kaliero
Easy. Dr. Evazan.

I'll give another easy. Who's the first Rebel to die in the Battle of Yavin?

Rogue Jedi
porkins. biggs wingmate, right?

Rogue Jedi
heres another easy one. what was the name of lorn pavan's droid bodyguard?

LanceWindu
That's easy?

Was Lorn Pavan in the movies at all as a background character or was he from a book or a comic?

Rogue Jedi
he was in darth maul:shadow hunter.

Rogue Jedi
heres another. which imperial was in command of the ground assault on echo base in ep.5?

LanceWindu
Admiral Piett?

Rogue Jedi
general maximillian veers. remember this: vader"general veers, prepare your men."

Rogue Jedi
what is the reason behind the rebels use of only female tauntauns on hoth?

Rogue Jedi
ok, ill tell you...because with males around the females felt the need to compete with one another. no males, no tension. its all good, baby.

heres another:who can name all 12 members of the jedi council?(no cheating!)

LanceWindu
The 12 in TPM or the 12 in AOTC?

Rogue Jedi
um... ep.1...sorry i didnt specify...

General Kaliero
Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Yoda, Mace Windu, Depa Billiba, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Yareal Poof, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Yaddle.

Next question: The Ep. II Council?

Celsius
i believe that only one person was changed...No?

Captain REX
Yarael Poof and Yaddle were removed. Shaak Ti and Coleman Trebor were put in. So, in that case...

Eeth Koth, Plo Koon, Yoda, Mace Windu, Depa Billiba, Adi Gallia, Oppo Rancisis, Even Piell, Coleman Trebor, Saesee Tiin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Shaak Ti.

Rogue Jedi
heres another: qui gon jinn was once taken prisoner by a scientist named what?

Captain REX
*shrug*

Rogue Jedi
jenna zan arbor...

Rogue Jedi
what was the name of the bounty hunter who captured qui gon and delivered him to jenna zan arbor?

Celsius
OOH I KNOW TIS ONE!!! mad I CANT FRIGGIN REMEMBER!!!. ARGH!!

Rogue Jedi
Ona Nobis.

Rogue Jedi
at the beginning of ep.5, after the intro, how many probe droids are dispersed from the star destroyer?

Mist
4?

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
describe the initiation process that tuskens must go through before passing to adulthood and being accepted as a member of the tribe.

Celsius
Before coming of age a tusken raider must perform a feat of great daring. Until that point he is reguarded as a child. If he does not survive this his death will not even be mourned.

Another tusken raider question.

What is the name of the man that that tried to make peace with the tusken raiders by attmpting to offer them water?
And for a bonus mark
What prevented these plans from going ahead?

Rogue Jedi
yes, but what is this feat of great daring?
ps: as for your question, no frigging clue.

Ajunta_Pall
I'd guess it'd have something to do with Kryat Dragon or some other beast, anyone know how and when sand people got the name "Tusken Raiders"?

Celsius
I think they have to hunt something down, I know that they have some kind of "Rite of passage" and that they have to do it a 15 years old. But other thn that....im not entirely sure.

As for my question.
The mans name was Ariq Joanson. His plans were foiled because a group of tuskens attaked the wedding of a neighbouring moisture farmer and much of Ariqs work was undone.

That one was really specific. I didnt expect too many ppl to know it.

Celsius
I think they have to spend the night in a crayt dragons nest or cave.

Is that right?

yerssot
they got the name Tusken Raiders because when the first settlements on Tatooine appeared; there was a Fort Tusken where people got in and hide.

One night a combination of some Sandpeople clans got together and combined forces to attack and totally destroy the Ford; they succeeded and people gave them the nickname "Tusken Raiders"

Celsius
Yerss is unbeatable at this.

More questions ppl!!

yerssot
there is still one running in a trivia thread I made celsius...

ZatShooter
ok so here are some star wars trivia questions

1.) what last name were they originally going to use on Luke Skywalker?

2) Ho many stations on hoth did the imperial army destroy?

3) how big is the imperial garbage shoot?

4.) what is the wookie home world.(current)?

Morgoths_Wrath
Lorn Pavan's droid was I-Five

Morgoths_Wrath
1) Starkiller

2) ???

3) ???

4) Kashyyyk

walkingcarpet
The Imps destroyed one, there only was one, right????

Clai Keboa
What character did Ewan McGregor's uncle play in the OT??

Darth_Decimator
wedge antilles wasnt it ??

yerssot
yup, denis something

Clai Keboa
D_D that's correct it was Wedge Antilles.

Don't know his real name

I'll have to think of a harder question next time

Darth_Decimator
wasnt his real name dennis lawson ??

yerssot
thought they wrote it Denis?

Darth_Decimator
nope yerssot its definately dennis stick out tongue

§pearhead
it's dennis

yerssot
nope... I'm right as the perfect me I always am wink

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/wedgeantilles/?id=bts

Darth_Decimator
sorry bout that when i saw u say "thought they wrote it Denis?" i looked at webdoc 11 and it said dennis so naturally i thought you were incorrect , i had no idea about the mispelling in the credits for a new hope yerssot my hats off to ya

yerssot
if I receive the nobelprize now for this I'll mention your name wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.