Another freak that found something! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
I have the Matrix DVD and have watched the whole thing with subtitles on, so I know exactly what they are saying when they are saying it! At the end Neo says to the phone, "Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." That particular phone call takes place in Matrix time, on 9-18-99, the same as the time his alarm went off at 9:18. The call at the beginning b/t Trin and Cypher is 2-13-98. Does any of these random numbers have any connection probably not... Also the same hotel and room that Trin is in at the beginning is exactly the same one Neo goes to! The room numbers are both 303. Just thought I would throw some things out there and get some incoherent rambling started! LOL!

Korri
303 is sumthing to do with birth life n death

nickjs21
with the dates, there's that whole end-of-m1-is-end-of-m3 theory (man, we need a better name for that). but that's been rehashed a bunch of times.

Vim
I know, i just wanted to start it anew.

Ikobe
Ooo... also noticed that level Merovignian's Club Hell is level 101 (it's not too hard to miss!) Oh, and as for all the numbers... have a look at some of the old threads (the ones that got moved from the now-deceased philosophy forum), you'll see LOTS of fun stuff.

~AI

gabimr2

Ikobe
Beat this: I got Reloaded.

Stovenutts
nice job blanka nina, but too bad ur ass got saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked.

Kes
You know sometimes subtitles are different messed (I'm not saying it's the case, just a heads up)

The Omega

Vim
Yeah i actually noticed some of the lines didn't match exactly, but I could see and hear when they matched, because a few words I heard before were clarified when I read them at the same time. I thought it was good foreshadowing of looping, how the first movie starts at the "Heart o' the city Hotel" and ends there, well not completely, but you know what i mean. Also, the hotel where neo first meets morpheus is the same one where they all get 'trapped'.

Ikobe
My mistake... oh gawd, that sorta screws up a little bit of my comic... oops. Ah well ^_^

~AI

Korri
im so deprived!!!

W. Lee Chojin
Ikobe- Your reloaded have DVD quality ??

Ikobe
Not yet... but my mum knows someone who knows someone who works for Warner Bros. in the DVD production dept. (supposedly...) It's not bad quality, bit scratchy, but I'm happy 'til October 3rd!

~AI

VenomVA
When watching my Matrix (not Revisited) DVD and having subtitles on the part where he learns kung fu and stuff and Tank says "He's a machine"....those lines doesn't come up for me subtitled...but other lines after that do.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Kes
That happens a lot. In every movie. Sometimes because the dialogue is to big, other times because when reading it might work best some other way. Or bad subtitle ppl lol Like the ppl that make the subtitles suck wink

freemind
9/18 is one of the wachoski brothers wives birthday.

Korri
kool

chica16
i saw some kind of interview with the w.bros and one of them said 9-18 was their wife's b-day or somethin.... but they said virtually everything in the movie has a hidden meaning or multiple meaning or something so.. who knows it oculd mean something else too

Korri
is there anything 2 do with the 11-2? (keanu reeves b-day) ok im sad!! embarrasment

Kes
Just like the x-files wink That doesn't surprise me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.