should i c it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i was wondering if u could help me on this. i wanna c hulk but i heard it is very CRAPPY. i was thinking bout c ing it in theathers

YES OR NO?

Laura4Owen
YES it was great if you like action

Evil-X
don't waste the money

Silent-Bob77
Have to say that Eric Bana is wicked.......... but not in this film, I didn't really like Hulk to tell the truth, see it if you have a spare couple of hours and there is nothing else to see, otherwise save your cash for a decent comic book film like Daredevil or X2, they are cool!! Hulk has never been a fav character of mine anyway so maybe i am a little biased

Lt.Columbo
If you are a Marvel or Hulk fan, definatly. If you are an action fan, yes. If your not, don't bother.

chica16
i'd make it a rental

Catastrofic Luv
u shouldnt see it. haha. it sucks.

Zero
I actually enjoyed it. Not the best, but you should see it.

ragesRemorse
. If your amognst those people who like well written scripts and dialogues and a nicely constructed story RENT SEVEN stay away from the hulk, i know ive said this before but the movie is as pointless as when the hulk speaks. However if you are a Hulk fan then its prolly worth a look thats the only thing that had me seating oh that and the sweet eye candy

vvvrulz
Waste of cash. The Hulk looked awful, and the ending was pathetic. First 3/4 of the movie is fine, but then it all goes downhill from there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.