Idea for new forum topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Since people are really into the questions Xizor dishes out why not have a topic about it with Xizor and I as moderators?

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, EvilJedi, this belongs in the Suggestions Forum. And to be quite honest, the trivia belongs in Ep. II Forum or EU Forum, I don't think its necessary to have a separate forum for it, but notify Raz about it.

[email protected]

theEviljedi
Alright.Sorry sad

UnknownBountyHunter
You can still e-mail Raz on the topic, but I forgot to move this. Moved now...

Xizor
A topic on the questions I dish out? I don't know if that's even a remotly good idea. First it's more elitist then the council and second I'd have to keep thinking of good questions. We could have a star wars trivia forum in which council members ask regular members trivia questions(is this what you mean EJ)?

theEviljedi
Yeah.Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

UnknownBountyHunter
We could have that, BUT what is the outline, are we going to have one topic that goes to a certain post, or have many individual topics and then let them pile up after the questions have been answered.

theEviljedi
Delete after answered.

UnknownBountyHunter
Don't delete just close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.