Who would you be in lord of the rings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
Ok, so I was thinking, if I could be in LOTR, and I would love that, I would be either Arwen or Eowyn...

who would you be?

If I could invent a charater, it would be another smeagul character so that they would get hitched! Hee Hee! big grin big grin big grin

aragorniscool45
Arwen mabey???????

Laviera_j
Why? P.s, how is she related to Legolas, is she a cousin?

aragorniscool45
She IS RELATED TO LEGOLAS????????????? i did not now that!!!!!!!!

Laviera_j
Yeah, she is the daughter of Elrond, who is the brother of Galadriel, who is his aunt, or mother...that's why he is a prince.
He is the prince of Mirkwood, and Galadriel is the queen. I think she's his mom, it's in the books.

In boook two, there is a really funny scene that thwey cut from the movie, whee they have to cross a river, and Gimli is cursing for having to do it, and he falls in the water etc..., andyway, he is spitting out water on the other shore, and Legolas simply steps onto the rope that has been tied across, and walks acrossit! Like a tight rope! I would have loved to see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

aragorniscool45
okay i get it now.

Laviera_j
Yeah, she is soooo lucky... Do you know when the DVD will be out of tmovie two, it isn't out here in the UK.....

undomiel
I would want to be Arwen smile

aragorniscool45
it comes out here in August 26 miffed i cant wait that long.

Laviera_j
OMG so long?????

Hey undomiel, why arwen?

undomiel
Because she is my favorite character
I just think that she is so cool
I love her charactersmile

Laviera_j
I love the way she speaks in elvish, she makes it sound the most velvity, the most magical.

undomiel
I know smile
I love the way she talks

Laviera_j
Her voice is an added advatage too. I love all her lines, and i'm glad that they extended her part in the first movie - she added real charm.

What do you think of Eowyn?

undomiel
I love that they added her in more, I think that it was good for her role
I dont like Eowyn that much

Laviera_j
Why? I felt like she was imposing on Arwen a little, but it's cool that she stands up for herself...

undomiel
ya
I kinda thought she was imposing on Arwen too

billyboyd4ever
um i dont think galadriel is the mothe rof legolas because legolas' father, thranduil, isnt married to galadriel; galadriel is married to celeborn, plus galadriel and celeborn are in lothlorien, while legolas is from mirkwood, and as i recall he ha dnever even been in lothlorien before FOTR and if he had it had only been once or twice

billyboyd4ever
and elrond is not the brother of galadriel either

billyboyd4ever
but if i were in LOTR i would wanna be merry os i could be best friends w/pippin!

undomiel
ya
Galadriel is the mother of Celebrian
Celebrian is the mother of Arwen
and Legolas is not Arwens uncle
haha

billyboyd4ever
hahahahahah laughing out loud

aragorniscool45
oh

Danistar
For the ones who doesn't understand that!!! Look at the right!!!!

Let's get back to the topic.

I would like to be Eowyn because she's the strongest and the most beautiful women of all and of course because of Faramir....roll eyes (sarcastic) He's my favourite male character.

Nefertite
I would want to be an Elf and I would live in Golden Forest smile

chica16
what are you talking about???????

chica16
i would be an elf that has sex with legolas

silvabullet
I would be Gandalf the White

silvabullet
test

silvabullet
Not many people post here do they?

BOPRecruit 16
since my personality is most like aragorn's, i'd be him. *based on personality tests* can't quite picture myself as any of the other characters.

http://www.sharronmcclellan.com/images/fun_pictures/aragorn.jpg

billyboyd4ever
if i didnt want to be merry i would either want to be galadriel or rosie. i'd wan to be agaldriel because she lived in lothlorien (although she does sail to valinor sad ) and rosie because she marries sam and he's so cute! love

billyboyd4ever
**galadriel sorry

chica16
yeah i dont know what Laviera_j was talking about haha
galadriel is arwen's grandmother and..everything billboyd4ever said

Bicnarok
Id be me, and run arround with an Axe killing everyone, become King and have loads elfs as sex slaves

billyboyd4ever
ok then... confused

undomiel
sure...

billyboyd4ever
yea bicnarok i think you kinda creeped us out there.... blink

undomiel
I know
you kinda creeped me out

pinksuezo
aragorn so i cud have eowyn, or whichever hobbit got to be the sugardaddy of the redhaired elfchick thats standing blinking in the background of the goodbye scene behind arwen at rivendell in the extended version of the fellowship o the rings. shes hot.

pinksuezo
and no, not too many ppl post here. but its cozier that way (?)

CaptainHaldir
I LOVE elves and all.... and i LOVE haldir.... but for me, i would sooo be an elven archer warrior at helm's deep. Their armor is stunningly beautiful with gold and silver etc... I would feel so powerful as an elf like that...

pickles
I would be Eowyn, only because Faramir falls in love with her and they get married, and Faramir is so hot. I wouldn't mind gettin' a piece of his behind, mmm mmmm.

BOPRecruit 16
my first choice is aragorn, then gandalf, then legolas, then...etc.

undomiel
ok but you wouldnt get Eowyn because he marries Arwen

nemo
if i could be a charactor i would be an orc.
no need to care about anything, just kill, eat, sleep and kill. devil big grin

billyboyd4ever
haha ok sweetie you're scary... huh

miss*dreamer
the only females are arwen, eowyn, rosie and galadriel ...

i would be rosie big grin

billyboyd4ever
well yes they are the only females in lotr alone (well no actually there's a few more) but there a TONS more in the silmarillion and the red book and maybe some in the hobbit tho im not sure about that one...

Laviera_j
I'd definately be an archer, they are so cool. I would be Awen because she get to haev a piece of Aragorn! hee hee...then id swop and become eowyn because she kicks ass!

pinksuezo
nemo, btw, orcs eat manmeat, ponymeat, and orcmeat(the last 1 in the movies) and other nasty crap. dunno if i cud go for a diet worse than typical english cuisine.

undomiel, "ok but you wouldnt get Eowyn because he marries Arwen"?
hmm... i cud assassinate faramir, and make eowyn move to minas tirith, to live in me castle as guest (sex slave), and name myself "el presidente" or maybe "el gran dictator senor pink." oh yeah...that would be the life...

undomiel
YOU ARE SOOO CREEPY!!

Verity
I would want to be a female version of Legolas!. U get to shoot arrows off a horse and slide down a flight of stairs on an orc shield!!!!...all that cool stuff!!!big grinhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

nemo
they seem to like it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dev.gif

u've got a wild and weird imagination.laughing
though, if u want eowyn, why don't u just become faramir? u could murder aragorn and become the king. but that's gonna be a tough fight. wink

verauko
I don't know did anyone response for this post, I didn't read all posts stick out tongue... but I know the only truth big grinbig grinbig grinD...

Legolas' mother is unknown, but one is for sure, his mother is Elrond's sister, and daughter of Galadriel... so in this cause Galadriel is Legolas' grandmother. And YES, Arwen is his cousin big grin

verauko
and returning on topic.....
I would be female Legolasssssssss big grin...
And all because I luv elves, archers (I've never even held a bow in my hand big grinbig grinbig grin ), blonde blue-eyed guys, with unbelievable accent...... agh.......! I'm melting big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

undomiel
Legolas is not Arwens cousin! Because Elrond only had one sibling and it was his brother Elros
you need to know what you are saying before you say it!

pinksuezo
verity that is the coolest pony that shits ive ever seen. its da shit!

undomiel, u dont think "senor pink" has a nice ring to it? Now if i cud only figger out how to make n and ~ mix...

billyboyd4ever
hehe well said undomiel...yea you can get another dose of this on another thread where someone had the idea that they were all related. read the silmarillion and it will make a lot more sense for thos eof you that dont get it!!! big grin

nemo
while we r on about relation,
don't u think it's weird that aragorn should get together with arwen when she's like his great great great great aunt or something.
and the age difference.2000 is just too big.

pinksuezo
like dogs! age is of no importance!

nemo
um, pink, r u comparing them to dogs? blink huh

pinksuezo
('(..)') <(oink oink.)

('(..)') <(moo?)

(l) <(meow.)

undomiel
age doesnt matter when you are an adult the fact is they love each other
and she is NOT his great aunt!

undomiel
and pinksuezo
I just thought it was creepy thay you said the thing about Eowyn being your sex slave
i sounds really gross and wrong sick

BOPRecruit 16
what's with the farm noises?

pinksuezo
undomiel,

moo?

BOPRecruit 16
disturbed, party of one here! ~lol~

Verity
Pink...it's kinda silly to start trippin' on the age factor between Aragorn an Arwen...I mean, she IS an elf, and elves r going to be old, since they r immortal....Arwen is half elf, half human, with the choice on whether to live 4ever or be mortal!! Her story is not the ONLY one relating the love between a human and an elf!!!! And I'm surprised u even have that kind of judgement in a day and age where it's common now to see an older woman w a younger man!!!! But anyway, that's not the case...This is a fictitious story (as far as we're concerned), and comparing a 2000 yr old elf w a very old aunt, is pointless and irrelevant!!! U live in a culture where cross culturing and crossing age boundaries r becoming popular!! Only ppl w prejudice do not appreciate that! R u one of them??http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sly.gif

Coshlo
ad
f

pinksuezo
-_- <(...)

jebus christ ure all goin apecaca on me, when i was just typin for the hell of it. they cud b 2 million yrs apart for all i care, as long as arwens that hot (and not some primordial ooze), and aragorns willing to post up nekkid pics of her on the net to show his frnds and make some under the table money..

pinksuezo
OMG URE ALL GIRLS!!!

---^--
()(^-^)() <(ooooh!)
l l(___)ll
// //
O O

im in la la land now!
***ooh...***
*****marry me!*****
**********say ill be yours 4ever!!!**************
*******************oooooh...*************************

(this last line was edited cus it was inappropriate)

mah
This has gone quite off-topic, hasn't it?

nemo
actually, as Aragorn is a decendent of elros, who is elrond's brother,
arwen and aragorn are in an indirect way related.

*don't know whether should confess i was the one who made the comment http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sleepy.gif *
* but u'll know anyway What the f**k? * http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/goof.gif

it's not about male or female, i would have made the same comment if, say, elrond marries a 20/30 yr old women.

PS: that smiley u used, the expression is just like my teacher's, make me feel like u r reprimanding me. smart big grin

katie1989
If you go back far enough arent all the hobbits related to and they are allowed to get married...? plus its a story and im sure since arwen doesnt look ancient Aragorn doesnt mind, and she gets a really handsome toy boy.. everyone is happy, thats what makes a good endingsmile

XxtinuvielxX
if i was a guy i would love to be legolas(but im not a guy so i cant...) so i think i would like to be gladriel...no arwen...or maybe...ill just gladriel or arwen cause gladriel lives in lothlorien... big grin and arwen has aragorn...ooo...so confused!

Orli'sElf7
hahahah yea pippen's awsome!!!! but legolas and eowyn are cool too...so many choices!!!!! confused

aniron
I would be myself, and create a character that falls in love wit legolas and we marry, id be an elf.

but if that isn't allowed Id be either arwen or someother elf so i could maryy legolas lol

billyboyd4ever
pippIn!!!! its pippIn people!!!!! but if i were i were in lotr i would be diamond of long cleeve, the female hobbit who marries pippin and is the father of their kid faramir

BOPRecruit 16
the reason i would want to be like aragorn: i like to fight and defend those i can, also watch out for my friends and quiet at times yet informative.

Orli'sElf7
any elf is good for me: ) it seems like they lead pretty peaceful lives

CandyKoRn
Elf... everyone chooses elves...

I think i'd be a... err... horse... yea..

Orli'sElf7
hahaha.....horse? lol...uhhh oki big grin

CandyKoRn
yea... Shadowfax..

I know i know!!!

BILL!!!! the pony big grin

BOPRecruit 16
bill..the pony...hmm...that sounded funny! lol

billyboyd4ever
um...sam rides on him.... messed

CandyKoRn
Sam doesn't ride him...

Bill carry's there crap.. cause they're lazy... 'til they get to Moria..

He was a packhorse pony.. and i lub him.. :P

billyboyd4ever
wait i thoguht someone rode him once tho in fotr....

CandyKoRn
nope.. no one did

CandyKoRn
he carried there crap... like sam's cooking stuff..

Pippin Took
i would be merry... so i could be close to billy. smile love

CandyKoRn
lol....

In that case.. I'd be a bow... Legolas' bow... so 'ave it stick out tongue

Pippin Took
tho, if i were merry... i would make him look extremely gay. i wouldn't wan that to happen! sad but still... i would want to be by me billy... smile

billyboyd4ever
NOOOOO! if you wanna be close to billy (like me :P) then you would wanna be diamond of long cleeve (except thats alreayd me heheh :P)

Arwenishott
id definetly be aragorn.........king and hes like the greatest warrior in middle earth. if not aragorn than one of the rohirrim.they seem like they live very cool lives.

Shieldmaiden
I'd be Eowyn, because she kicks ass, she's independent and she doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks of her. She'll be herself and if ppl don't like it, then she'll shove it up their ass.

Hey, that sounds like my msn display name, only it's in french! lol

ilvorlandobloom
I'd be Eowyn cuz she gets Faramir in the end... and she kicks Ringwraith ass. lol

BLAH BLAH BLAH
i would wanna be wif legolas rolling on floor laughing

BOPRecruit 16
for pairings, i would want to be with legolas! *giggles*

Dark_Queen
i think id take over from Sauron,and be a dark queen and make another ring if possible lol

Exa
Saruman... or Orophin (I love not-important characters)... the best would be a Nazgul smile

aniron
hey dont copy my idea of being a created character thank you very much!

BOPRecruit 16
if i could be an immortal, i'd be galadriel or legolas.

billyboyd4ever
why would you want to be someone who dies? confused

BOPRecruit 16
mind reading is interesting.

Hegemon875
I would be Melkor.

billyboyd4ever
haha i dont kno if id want to be the dark lord....ive always been a good guy!!!! :P

Exa
Why not?
I think dying is not so bad after all...

by the way, arwen, aragorn, frodo&co also die wink

Must be cool to be a Nazgul ^^
Never died and yet not alive... fascinating big grin

I like being a bad guy big grin

Orli'sElf7
well i mean they all eventually die anyways!! lol.....well yea nazgul are wierd ones.....there's this really wacky test called "which nazgul are you" if i find it ill let you all know. i was #7 The Stoned Nazgul...not something that i actually do but hey! i got a kick outta it

Exa
cool where was that

id like to be #8 dunno why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.