Who's Gonna Be in X3 so far and who might?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-WOMen
I'm just wondering because they are introducing many more then I thought like Dazzler and Angel.

Kes
This is in the X-MEN news but I'll let it fly. So far I've read:
Psylocke
Dazzler
Angel
Beast
Gambit
Emma Frost.

X-WOMen
Of course more Colossus, Jubille, and Syrin right?

Kes
Thats all I read. I think blink

tokyo_goddess
That's a shame...actually it seems unreal to have that many 'new' mutants added to the sequel...they'll have to limit it and write out the script to have a good plot...they'll need a certain amount of characters...or they'll be foreced the make the movie long, which I and others won't mind. Am I right?

DemonicGambit
Or course we won't mind it being long...In fact I might like that. But that's the bad thing about movies, they're so limited

tokyo_goddess
they don't have to be.

Kes
Well some are pobably just cameos.

tokyo_goddess
That's a shame...

bahhh_yeti
Credited cast: X-men 3
Patrick Stewart .... Professor Charles Xavier
Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine
Halle Berry .... Ororo Munroe/Storm
Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix
Ian McKellen .... Eric Lensherr/Magneto
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos .... Mystique (as Rebecca Romijn)
Kelsey Grammer .... Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast
Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman
Ellen Page .... Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
Ben Foster .... Warren Worthington/Angel
Shohreh Aghdashloo .... Dr. Kavita Rao
Anna Paquin .... Rogue
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Cayden Boyd .... Young Warren
Cameron Bright .... Leech
Daniel Cudmore .... Peter Rasputin/Colossus
Eric Dane .... Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man
Bill Duke
Bryce Hodgson .... Artie
Vinnie Jones .... Cain Marko/Juggernaut
Shauna Kain .... Theresa Rourke/Siryn
James Marsden .... Scott Summers/Cyclops
Michael Murphy .... Warren Worthington Sr.
Aaron Pearl .... Team Leader
Luke Pohl .... X-Kid
Haley Ramm .... Young Jean Grey
Aaron Stanford .... John Allerdyce/Pyro
Connor Widdows .... Jones
Olivia Williams .... Dr. Moira MacTaggart
Kea Wong .... Jubilee

psycix
there's gonna be so many more characters in da third film... wonder how da director is gonna keep up w/ so many... - -?

X-Woman
Wow this thread is ancient.

Paola
opened by you, btw stick out tongue

X-Woman
Hah! I didn't even remember doing so.

Anyway so Gambit won't be in it. Instead Beast, Stacy X, Angel, and some actors playing doctors. I wonder why?

Psionic_Luver08
i read in a magazine that its cause he is to much like wolverine even tho thats not really true

crimsonphoenix
Where do people come up with that gambit and logan are alike. They are major scum buckets for having that as a reason for gambit not to be in the film...

bahhh_yeti
According to Imdb wea i got the cast frm, there r going to b at least 5 diff xmen movies so theres plenty of room for gambit, apocalypse and the horsemen, quicksilver an scarlett witch, forge, the sentinels and rogue with the ability to fly etc

crimsonphoenix
i will still see the movie anyways......

bahhh_yeti
i think that they mean logan an gambit r the same in terms of the type of character. Things like the "lone wolf" and "anti hero" personas fit well with both of them and it wouldnt work too well if they were to bring gambit into the 3rd installment of which wolverine is still having his story dissected.

IRTMU-Dragon
Cain Marko!

X-Woman
I don't think Gambit isn't in this movie because he's similar to Wolverine. It's most likely is because there are far too many characters being introduced. yes

X-Menfan87
I don't think he'll be in there either no and your right they are introducing to many as it is.

bahhh_yeti
At some point in the series of movies there r guna be plenty of characters anyway

thedarkphoenix
i think julie roberts should play Jean Grey

bahhh_yeti
If u think that ur fukd in the head man, not only would she be TERRIBLE for the part (and thats assuming Famke dies somehow) she is also the highest paid actress in showbiz (raking in a good 25 mill minimum), i think they could find someone alot better for alot less

X-Woman
Is Katie Nauta still in the cast? IMDb removed her name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.