Wondering?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashley_05
Does anyone on here know who Bobby Edner is?

DemonicGambit
um, who's Bobby Edner? No offense or anything

ToMacco
huh?

Baylin
Nope!

Kes
Him?blink He's in Spy kids 3.

Ashley_05
Yes! Kes figured out who he is. His pic is right over there under my name. Today I'm going to go and see Spy Kids 3D because he's in it. For you who don't know who he is all you need to know is that he is a VERY talented young actor!!!! He's also on a lot of commercials, the newest on is where he's talking about his brother doing drugs and gives his brother his wallet and one that you might know better is, he was on The Fruit Roll Up commercial about what new flavor to have, in 2002. Now does any know who he is now?

Kes
I've seen a few movies with him. But couldn't say which ones.

Celsius
the most talented kid actor (in my opinion) is the kid that played in AI and the sixth sense. i havent seen spy kids..so i cant really say.

Kes
Haley joel Osmond (sp). yup is the best kid actor around.
I already thought that way before the sixth sence!

keokiswahine
very few child actors move on to adult movies. they grow up, they become another face in the pile, or they are no longer "cute" ...... confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
Doubt that will happen with Haley (sp). If he disapears it's because he wants to.

Ashley_05
Ok, has anybody here heard of Michael Angarano? He is SO COOL and a Very talented Young actor. He is on "some that you might know like" Little Secrets, The new movie that just came out Seabiscuit, and he is also on Will And Grace as Jack's Son. He was the first young actor that I stared liking. One of my favorite movies with Mikey in it is Maniac Magee. But any thing with Mikey in it is good to me! On his Message Board I know just about everyone on there and they are GREAT people!!!!!!! I attached a pic of him.

Kes
He looks familiar(sp).
just curious...but how old are you?

Ashley_05
I'm 16.

Kes
Hmm and you like those young actors?By that age I was going for the older ones lol

Ashley_05
Well I seen Spy Kids 3D and it was REALLY GOOD!!!!!!! It really felt like you were in the game! Bobby Was SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! When I seen him come on the screen for the first time I smiled and clapped my hands embarrasment I felt SO DUMB LOL! I didn't clap them loud but I didn't even know I was clapping my hands! Oh well I guess everyone who was there new who I wanted to see big grin LOL!

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

bigbadbike2
They probably thought you were his family or something.

Celsius
Haley Joel Osmond is gonna be BIG! Robin Williams big. He is REALLY good. Does anyone nkow how old he is?

Ashley_05
Haley is 15.

Ashley_05
Yeah or something, I'm his GF! LOL J/K!

krazyk87
I KNOE BOBBY EDNER!!! he played in spy kids 2 and 3 as you already know. But he also has a sister named ashley. Shes 13 , and hes bout to be 15. But neway , He did di that commercial , the anit-drug one, he talked bout his brohter smoking pot and thru him his wallet , yup that was good ol bobby , and he also did a commercial for a store, im not sure what it was called but i member they showed him listening to head phones and painting a wall , its the commericail where a girl was learining how to drie and they had her drive up to the tennis ball in the garage , but yeah that was both him , next time i talk with him ill find out what commercial it was , but yeah thats him , well later

BobbyEdnerST
yes that commerical was actual a Home Depot Commerical. if you guys live near Sea World or Busch Gardens go and check out R.L Steins "Haunted Lighthouse 4-D" Bobby is in it as "Edgar" the ghost! smile

Jillian

BobbyEdnerST
here's one picture of Bobby

BobbyEdnerST
and here's another headshot NEVER before seen smile

BobbyEdnerST
here's another of him at the Spy Fest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.