Songs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Inevitable
What do you think of the Songs that are in the Lord of the Rings movies?
I think they are really good, and they really make me feel depressed.
smokin'

Nefertite
Howard Shore is genius!The music is perfect I can't imagine LotR with other music eek!

Danistar
I love LotR music!!! I have TTT soundtrack. Happy Dance

billyboyd4ever
if howard shore wasnt the composer/director thingamobobber i would die because the music enhances the movies sooo much! i listen to my TTT soundtrack ALL the time! big grin

Nefertite
You're lucky. You have LotR soundtrack http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/serenade.gif And you can listen LotR music everyday eek!

billyboyd4ever
haha yea...but at least i take advantage of it...i know people who just have it collecting dust in their cd racks... mad

Nefertite
Hehehe, I don't that kind of people.

undomiel
I know somebody who is like that mad

chica16
i have the soundtracks from FOTR and TTT and i listen to them a lot! hehe

billyboyd4ever
good! anyone who has that soundtrack + doesnt use it then they should like donate it to the less fortunate people who will actually USE it!! stick out tongue

Smllfry247
i love the music!

Sifer
Yes. Howard Shore = Amazing.

I have bought both special editions of the soundtracks (with the Faux Leather Covers) and OMG they are amazing. Not to mention the little booklets you get with them - interesting small read smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.