Can we stick to SW please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
So far this week we have discussed members families, backgrounds, names, books as well as all the " I don't like UBH" stuff and the council thing. While some of this is very nice it is also distracting. I have to scroll way down the page on some topics to find anything related to Star Wars. Can we please stick to the main buisness.

UnknownBountyHunter
For the last time, I have sent in a request to Raz about a General Discussion Non-Star Wars Forum for us to talk about whatever. So just hold tight for about a week until Raz gets back from his lil' business excursion. Thank you,

UBH

Dim
King Jedi, I'm sorry...I don't mean to egg it on and I will be much much much better about staying on track...alright. On the other hand...it has helped me to relate more to other members of this forum so I can't say I regret it completely.

UnknownBountyHunter
Agreed. But still a different forum is needed.

Dim
Oh, I agree.

theEviljedi
Yeah we need to discuss our selves but until Raz is back we'll just have to in the other topics.When he returns we can have the genereal discussuion forum.

UnknownBountyHunter
IF he approves.

theEviljedi
But of course.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
That sounds like a good idea, although i probablyp have no say since im a newbie in this forum

Xizor
It sounds like my "Personal/General Chat" forum idea was well liked. I'm glad that it's probably gonna pan out as it's fun to know members on a more personal basis, but also important to stick to SW's.

JKozzy
3 years later....
Hmm, wonder what this turned out to be? stick out tongue

silver_tears
eek! omg

Schizo_n_me
Holy Crudunkcius-Monkeys! Thats a bit...ah...old?

LindsIsTightK
I think it's so cool to see things like this. Always gives you a good reminder of how much things grow over time.

BackFire
grow......or expire....

LanceWindu
KJ, where for art though?

yerssot
moste likely in scotland

JKozzy
yes This should be in some sort of museum.... stick out tongue

Fire
sadly enough most of it has gone over board

Captain REX
Hey, I think I talked to KJ and UBH once a LONG time ago.

LanceWindu
I used to tlk to both of them.

And whatever happend to sandperson no10?

Dexx
3 years later?..the otf was spawned wink

Tex
ShoelessJedi had the kewlest signature!
Whetever happened to KJ? I haven't seen him in months!

LanceWindu
He hasn't been on since Feb 13th 2003 sad

Tex
That sucks sausages sad

JKozzy
Indeed it does... sad
Tex, (don't strangle me or anything, idk if that's someone famous) but who is that in your avatar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.