Did Anybody See...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ashley_05
Did anybody see any of the three new movies that came out on July 25? Like Seabiscuit, Spy Kids 3D, and Tomb Raider 2? If you did see one or more, what did you think of it? If you haven't seen none of the three, do you plan to see one or are you just not going to go and see any? Please Answer and Thank You!

Nefertite
Maby I'll see Tomb Rider 2. I don't like Spykids.

booniae
I saw Tomb Raider on Wednesday and I thought it was alrite. Not great, but I liked it a lot more than the first one that's for sure. And Angelina Jolie is a hottie!!! big grin Ha ha.

Boo bunny

Nefertite
rolling on floor laughing Well, it's not in cinemas of Lithuania http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/smile1.gif Me and my sister are planing to go to this movie when it will be showed Happy Dance

Ikobe
Oooh, can't wait for Cradle of Life to come out over here, I was a pretty big fan of Tomb Raider.

~AI

diegocala
Took my boy to see Spy Kids 3
It was pretty good, I have not been to a 3D movie is a thousand years!
Sorry to say however that 3D technology has not changed since then.
Movie was good, the boy liked it way better than me but it was cute and watchable.
I have to say that the 3D got in the way of the movie, don't see why it was necessary, but oh well
3 out of 5 stars

Ashley_05
I Seen Spy Kids 3D Today and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby Edner is SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

ChinaNiki
Seabiscuit was fabulous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.