when does x2 come to dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedioutcast
i would really like to know if any one know please tell me

tokyo_goddess
I thought it came out September 22?

Evil-X
I thought it was the 17th

tokyo_goddess
...uh...anyone know if there will be a X-men 2.5?

MaverickIce
That would be pretty funny..

tokyo_goddess
it would be great....mmmm...5 hours of footage...*drool*

DemonicGambit
X2 dvd comes out Sept 15th or 17th.

I don't know about a X2.5? That would be cool though

tokyo_goddess
There should be one...I mean...it's like a habit or something to be expected, well in my opinion.

DemonicGambit
That would be great, and it could be there 'thing'

tokyo_goddess
again...mmmm. 5 hours of footage. smile

DemonicGambit
I just hope they put Gambit's cut scene on the extra footage

tokyo_goddess
Most likely they will.

njherbz741
do any of you guyz (gurlz) no when X2:X-Men United is coming out for DVD & VHS??

because i can buy the dvd at a site but it dosent have all the features

heres the site

dvdworld.
co
.uk/
product_body.asp?pf%5Fid=71171

Kes
Best if I merge the threads. You have some useful info wink

buffymitch
An X2.5 does sound cool but i was kinda dissapointed by the extras from x1.5. They say 5 hours of extras but it didn't feel like 5 hours. more like 30 minutes. Maybe i just expected too much. I hope they make the X2 DVD a 3 disc but i doubt it

tokyo_goddess
Nah, it felt like 2 hours at the most. I would have wanted 5 hours of uncut footage...not the 'mking of'...or etc.

buffymitch
okay 30 minutes is a bit exaggerated but they should definitely put more the next time around.

scifigunslinger
It's supposed to come out Sept. 17. You can check out the cover to the X2 dvd and I think the X-Men 1.5/X-Men 2 dvd package. Just go to comics2film, look at the news section and find the fan feed articles, and there should be an article called cover art revealed.

tokyo_goddess
They may have info about this on the website?`

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.