when is x2 going to be released on dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedioutcast
if you know please reply

Laura4Owen
it will be released about 6 months after it came out. the same with any other film. i think November

JixQuillan
its going to be released in sept.

pslice
probly xmas

JixQuillan
nope the official word is sept.

DemonicGambit
Sept 15th or 17th, I forget which.

JixQuillan
either way sept. is good, I can watch X2 until my eyes bleed, and by the time Two Towers comes out I'll be temporarily tired of X2

DemonicGambit
lol

I agree I can't wait for X2 to come out, all that extra footage!!

jorin
yeah does anyone know when wrong turn comes out on dvd????

scifigunslinger
I heard it comes out Sept. 17. You can see the cover to the 2-disc DVD and I think the 4-disc X-Men 1.5/X-men 2 DVD at comics2film. Go to the news section, look down at the fan feed articles and it should say something about cover art revealed.

unrpunk
not all movies come out 6 months later...disney films take at least 1 year to be released. but this will probably be between sept and nov.

chica16
wrong turn? eww

Evil-X
lizzie Mcguire is coming out after only 3 months, and that is Disney.

Zero
I believe it was confirmed for the November 16-18th date. So, you may be waiting longer than you think.

-Zerohttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/avatars/animated/at106.gif

jedioutcast
i think some one said november

LanceWindu
I want X2 on DVD really bad.

I can't wait to see the films extra scenes, possibly bloopers and hear the commentary.

LanceWindu
I just found a few sites all credible that have November 25th as the official date for the Region 1 DVD.

Kes
November 25th.
http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/xmen.cgi?newsid1060836331,84312,

BOPRecruit 16
i find it more common for movies to come out on dvd/tape after a six month period in theaters. it's rare for them to come out early then due out. that's just me of course.

LanceWindu
I usually don't pay attention unless it's a movie I saw in theaters and loved.

BOPRecruit 16
nov. 25th, gotta remember that long wait...

VenomVA
Nov. 25th? Damn I was hoping this month (Sept.)
Anyway, the Justin to Kelly movie is on DVD already ROFLMAO!!! wasn't in theaters 1 month and on DVD already...Walmart is overstocked with that Crappy movie *laughs again*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.