Curiosity abounds me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
No human has seen more than one version of the Matrix, correct?

In that case, what would happen if an unplugged mind from say, Matrix Version 2.6 (the one that Neo et al 'live' in), would happen to plug into Matrix Version 2.7 (as unlikely as it is)? Would the mind adapt straight away, would there be no difference?

~AI

Kes
What?blink

gabimr2
whhat?? confused

Ikobe
Uh... version 2, run 6... flick round some of the Omega's posts for the reckoning of the Matrices..

Kes
Yeh I got that part. But what do you mean by "would happen to plug into Matrix Version 2.7"?

Ikobe
Well, let's just say for convenience, a ship wandered off during the war, the was was fought (and lost by the humans), another version of the Matrix was loaded (2.7). The guys on the ship have no idea and plug in (jack in?) to the new Matrix. Would they adapt fine enough, if it's simply another run of the same Matrix?

~AI

Kes
Ah!Well that depends. Does the Matrix go back 100years?If so I'd say they would have a problem with it. lol

Ikobe
And here's something... the machines - well, when the upload the Matrix to the human minds or whatever, they're all at different ages, aren't they? Wouldn't you be a little scared if you suddenly just woke up at a random age?

~AI

Kes
The machines?Uploaded into the Matrix?

Ikobe
Uh... transmit the Matrix into the plugged-in minds? However the plugged-in minds 'see' the Matrix...

Kes
Don't know. We don't even know how they reload blink

Ginerninja
Thing is the minds would be reset too, o they would not know that they were in a past matrix...its like being re-incarnated. they say you dont know that you were alive in a previous life, maybe its like that

The Omega

Ikobe
Dark City - that's the one which uses some of the same sets as The Matrix, right? Sounds like a good movie. Must try and rent it sometime.

~AI

Korri
Dark City...i dont think ive seen that film no expression

The Omega

Ikobe
Wow, sounds like something I'd really love.

The Omega
I think you would

Kes
I liked that movie a lot!Very Dark wink I recomend it too.

nickjs21
was as long as we're all opining on dark city, i liked it. when the matrix came out i asked some of my friends if any of them kinda thought it was like dark city. of course, no one else had seen it.

didn't it just come out like a year before the matrix?

anyway. kiefer sutherland, good guy.

y'know, we should make a "if you liked the matrix, you'll like . . ." thread. we seem to do that a lot.

Korri
eek! kooooooooool!

Ikobe
Looks fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.