Signature for...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

verauko
Okay, sorry I made a new thread but I didn't want to litter the others and make you to read it.

MaverickIce, here's a sig for ya big grin Hope you like it.

MaverickIce
I love it I love it I love it!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!! smile I'm ok now, but this is great! its fresh as hell!

DBZFan
wow........took the cool words out of me..............so i will use smillies..... smile embarrasment wink cool laughing out loud smokin' eek! big grin

Kes
Cool sig verauko!

verauko
THX smile I'm glad

tokyo_goddess
I almost would like you to make me one, how do you make a signature?...what I mean is, how do you make a picture a sigtnature...when I tried it wouldn't let me.

Kes
You have to upload the image. Press Profile (at the top of the page)
Then press EDIT PROFILE. Beneath the box where you wrote those links it says upload image or something.

verauko
I can make you a sig, Tokyo_Goddess. Just tell me who do you want on it? And what format, a typical jpg image or a short gif animation, and what shape (square, rectangular...), what resolution... do you want your name on it?... I'm waiting, ready to work big grin

tokyo_goddess
wow...well now that I know how to upload it...I may want to make it for myself...what I really had trouble with was uploading the buttons to the signature for my many websites...but thatx for the offer, I hope it'll still be open when a sudden moment of laziness is ever to hit me.

DBZFan
Make me one!

verauko
I already asked all questions, so answer first, and I'll make you a sig big grin Okay?

MaverickIce
Geez, Verauko, you neesd to make a business out of this laughing out loud Seriously, though you should check out that sig making contest thread over in the general area.

verauko
I'm already signed big grin

DBZFan
Hey........Cool thanxs!

Paola
Can you make me one with Psylocke?? Please??? smile

DBZFan
Eermm.Were you asking me?

Paola
mmmm.....no......
I was asking Verauko.....smile

DBZFan
Oh....

verauko
Okay, Paola......... just post here the pick of her, which you like the most... or maybe couple of pics. what size do you want, file format.... and I'll make you that in 20 of minutes. big grin

DBZFan: do you want this sig, or not? Beause I don't know.... If you do, answer for my questions, I'll make you one, no prob.

DBZFan
Okay!Give me one with Wolvarine.

Paola
Verauko:
Could it be the same size as yours?? In jpg?? Please
Thanx

Paola
other

Paola
another one

Paola
another

Paola
and another.....

Paola
....another

Paola
.... and another

Paola
more!

Paola
one more

Paola
more...

Paola
.....another one........

Paola
other

Paola
more

Paola
and the last one

DBZFan
Erm.....never mind,some one already made me one.

Paola
Veraukooooooooooo!!!
Don't forget about me!!! smile

verauko
No, I won't big grinbig grinbig grin

PS: Many pictures you have posted big grinbig grinbig grin I need at least three big grinbig grin

Paola
I like them all!!!
So you pick the best ones... please!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

verauko
Here's your sig. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to see...

Kes
Thats cool.

verauko

BOPRecruit 16
vera, could you make one for me of pyro or lady deathstrike from the movie please? *maybe the pryo one can have my username on it?* if it's not too much trouble. thanks!

Paola
Verauko:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
I don't know what else tu say but WOW!!!

Thank you, it's awesome!!!!

Paola
I found something else to say:
YOU'RE GREAT!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!

verauko
BopRecruit... and what size and format do you want?

Thanks Paola, I'm glad you like it smile

verauko
Paola I just noticed.... Your sig of Psylocke is smaller than mine on my comuter... You changed the size or it changed automatically when you saved it as your sig..... hmmmmmm... blink

verauko
BOPRecruit, could it be this sig?

DBZFan
WOWWWWWWW!!!!! no expression huh messed mobile

Kes
Thats very cool verauko! By the way congrats on winning! big grin

DBZFan
Hey Kes.....

Kes

DBZFan
Are you as board as I am?

Kes
You mean bored?! Actually I'm kinda tired! Went to the beach today so I'm beat!

DBZFan
I wen't to the mall and to a restrount.

Kes
Nice wink Well I'm off see ya around.

DBZFan
Bye.

Paola
Yes Verauko, I had to change it......
First, it was too big (37kb) so I changed it to 9kb, or something.....then it told me that my sig would be maximum 500x100 pixels so I could upload it, so I had to reduce the size...... maybe it's because its .jpg or I don't know, but it didn't let me put it the size it was.....
I was going to ask you to reduce it, but maybe that was too much smile

Thanks again!!!!!

verauko
No problem big grin... I was only wondering big grin
I guess mine can be edited because I have it on my own server and I've written just a link to it big grin

So, DBZFan... are you going to use this sig? Or you want something else... Or you maybe changed your mind and you don't want it anymore..?

THX Kes big grin I'm very happy big grin

verauko
Oops big grinbig grinbig grin Sorry big grinbig grinbig grin DBZFan... I forgot the nickname and automatically assosiated with you big grinbig grin
I was asking BOPRecruit of course big grin

DBZFan
Ha ha big grin laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
thanks so much vera! my user name doesn't have an underscore, but that's okay. close enough. i'm not too piccy. since it's an attached image, how can i use it to post in my siggy and elsewhere? when i tried to use them attached pix, they don't work elsewhere. can you help me find a way to post this slammin' siggy you made for me? once again, thanks so much! i'm floored that you took the trouble to do this for me ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

Kes
BOP just press profile (at the top of the page) then press edit profile also at the top of the page,then under the text box for the sig is a link (upload something, cant remember) press it then just follow the intructions smile

BOPRecruit 16
okay, did that, but it says the file is invalid and the second time i tried it said the bytes/k/size was too big. what do i do now? i heard that shrinking pictures was possible...

X-WOMen
BOP! my buddy, this is for you.

BOPRecruit 16
ARGH! NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT WON'T WORK! ACK! I TRY CHANGING THE FILE PICTURE NAME AND IT STILL DOESN'T!!! this is such a pisser...

BOPRecruit 16
HALELUJAH! IT WORKS NOW! I'M SO HAPPY!

thanks for your help x-women, you're a good friend. and thanks to verauko for creating it in the first place! well, i'm glad that mess is over with for now.

i remember that i also made a request for a lady deathstrike banner, but i don't really need it. i've got this awesome pyro one to make up for it! since it was such hard work to get posted, i don't want another one for a long time.

Kes
Cool wink

X-WOMen
This is messed up....BOP I changed my avatar back to mine but somehow yours changed too. So either you have mine or I have yours...probably because when I uploaded it into my profile, the code was the same. I think all you have to do is upload the same pic yourself so the code will be different from mines. Don't get too mad, this isn't that bad!! messed

Kes
Oh this is confusing wacko

BOPRecruit 16
i know!

mon ami, it only works if the image code ends in .gif or .jpg. ugh! this is such a pain!

verauko
Here's a sig for Kamion

verauko
Oops, there's no image blink

Kes
I see a sig Verauko! Pretty cool wink Very dark big grin

Kamion
thanks verauko

Kamion
opps, sorry double post

BOPRecruit 16
cool siggy! need verauko to change the pyro one into a .gif or .jpg so that it can work out in posting it in my own siggy.

BOPRecruit 16
omg! i'm so happy that verauko got the siggy to work! i hope it stays that way! ^.~ gosh, imagine a model waving her hands in front of her face to stop crying, that's how happy i am! ~lol~ i know it's silly, but i am! ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

p/s - to toot my own horn *sorry for the horrid and acient expression*, sheesh! how many times have i been saying "omg"?! ~lmao~ i'll calm down later.

Laviera_j
Ok, here is one Verauko, hope it works! (its just my avatar, see?)

OMG too! hee hee!

Laviera_j
Ok, heres another...

Laviera_j
another coming...

Kes
laviera what are you doing?blink

verauko
She's pasteing fav pictures, so I could make her a sig big grinbig grinbig grin

Laviera_j
One i just tried tp post is too big, so heres another instead...

Laviera_j
Is that enough??? let me know, coz if it isnt i will post more for you. P.s. THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Laviera_j
Yeah hi Kes, I have a crappy sig at the mo...hee hee, sorry if i am confusiong, just thats me. smile

Laviera_j
I tried to loead a pic of storm, but my bloody computer sucs, and won't load it! sad

Kes
Ah ok. I was kinda lost there.
OH cant post a Storm pic??!Thats so unfair!

Laviera_j
I know it blows! I love storm, I have hundreds of pics, but my modem is getting too full so i have to save them all to disk! It is so bad!

verauko
Okay Laviera... these pics are okay, I don't need more.
KES: like her computer knew these are Storm pictures smile

But Laviera... I've got some of Storm pics... from this forum.

Kes
Damn! I WANT STORM PICS!!!
lol jk
But I do messed

verauko
Well, life is not a fairy-tale

Kes
Indeed!

TMWATA
how do you post thm little things under your names i want one and dont know how too

Kes
Its called an avatar. Go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t6546.html

BOPRecruit 16
slammin' pix lavie!

Laviera_j
aNYTHING TO DO WITH STORM IS GREAT! i LOVE HER SO MUCH!

i think my computer has a problem with storm actaully - bitvh machine! hee hee!

BOPRecruit 16
now why is that? ~lol~

Laviera_j
it won't let me bloody load her pics...i have so many, hee hee!

Kes
They are either to big or a type that isn't allowed.
They have to be GIF, JPG or JPEG.

Laviera_j
yeah i know. they are too big. sad hey verauko, how is the siggy coming???

Kes
Cant you resize them?

verauko
Okay Laviera!!! It's done!!! big grinbig grinbig grin
So how do you like it?

Laviera_j
I love it! Thank you thank you thank you! oh did i mention - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i owe you one!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, let me load it....

Laviera_j
does it work yet????

Laviera_j
oh blast, hang on...

Laviera_j
why isn't it working??? anyone sadsadsad!

X-WOMen
This happens all the time now doesn't it...what does it say when you try too?

Laviera_j
nothing, it loads it, but then this stupid pic comes up even though i have copied and pasted the code onto the new image thingy! AAAAHHHHH! just now it was just giving a code for my siggy! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

how do i fix it?

X-WOMen
this happend to me before, just exit out of KMC and look if it works

Paola
Great work Verauko!!!

verauko
Laviera, you have to refresh the site big grinbig grinbig grin You have loaded the pick, everything is okay big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

GambitEVOFan1
OO OO would ya mind makin me one verauko?

verauko
yeah... paste here all your favourite pictures, which i could make a sig from.

GambitEVOFan1
YAY!!! k heres the first one

GambitEVOFan1
second...

GambitEVOFan1
third

GambitEVOFan1
fourth

GambitEVOFan1
fifth

GambitEVOFan1
Thanks Verauko

Kes
The 1st and 2nd are awsome pics. Specially the 1st!

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah i kno i found them on some quiz page there so cool looking i just love them

verauko
i though u want a gig with berzeker or another evo characters big grin

MaverickIce
You got a 122 responses for a thread that just told me you made my sig huh, laughing out loud !

DBZFan
laughing out loud confused I don't get it.

MaverickIce
nevermind, its just weird..

MaverickIce
its probaly the beer talking

GambitEVOFan1
I did but i couldnt find any good pictures of him sad

Agentruphus
verauko this is the pic i want for my sig my very own drawing smile

Agentruphus
but could u make it bigger

verauko
Agentruphus... you made this topic unnecessaryly... we already have a thread like this "Signature for..."
but talking about this image..... it's too small.... i don't know what to do with such a small thing big grin... please, paste bigger one but at "Signature for..." okay?

And Kes, can you close this topic?

verauko
you know... give me some time... couple days... I'll try to find something with berzeker big grin... i like new recruits too big grin and if i don't find anything then I'll mage a sig from these images which you pasted, okay? big grin

Kes
I think MaverickIce means that Verauko got 120 something posts, in this thread, that she created just to tell MaverickIce she had made her (her right?) a sig smile

GambitEVOFan1
Ok i searched ALL night and found tons of pics on hiM!!!heres one..

GambitEVOFan1
two

GambitEVOFan1
three..

GambitEVOFan1
four..

GambitEVOFan1
five..

GambitEVOFan1
six..

GambitEVOFan1
seven..

GambitEVOFan1
is that too many??

Kes
Remind me...whats power?

GambitEVOFan1
he can generate pulsing electric energy, like electricty. id hate to go in water with those powers

Kes
Ah lol smile

verauko
thx GAMBITEVOfan! ... you made the whole job for me big grin... I'll make a sig for you! big grinbig grinbig grin but try to wait for couple days... i have so much work... I'm searching for X-men pictures, and i have to correct quality of these pics big grin one by one...

GambitEVOFan1
Thats fine i dont mind waiting. aww my little berzerker is so cute!!! laughing

verauko
okay, thanks big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Is Verauko a polish name??its pretty

verauko
welll it's not a polish name but elvish... big grinbig grinbig grin and it's a translation of my real name (include surname) stick out tongue...

verauko
including surname*

Paola
What's your real name Verauko???..... and what does it mean???

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>