monty python

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gymfreak222000
Who here likes monty python if u know anything secret about it let me knowi justgot a new dvd on it and the second disk is cool. Well im just tring to start a conversation because i dont know anyone on here. big grin

badkittykitty
hey I love monty python,I dont really know any secrets though,they are just funny as hell. cool

wicker_man
Your best bet is to try a DVD 'Easter Egg' site on the internet to see if there is any secret extas enclosed on your dvd, if it is The Holy Grail you are referring to i have not found any, but i'd still suggest a DVD Easter Egg site for further enquires...Good Luck smile

gymfreak222000
Hey do you know any dvd easter egg sites cuase i definetly dont!

wicker_man
I personally don't as i very rarely use them, but what you can do is try a search engine and entering the phrase 'DVD Easter Eggs' sorry i could not be of any more help and i hope you find this information of some use to you.
Good luck smile

gymfreak222000
Thanks for the info. seeya

Calinė
http://www.cheatcc.com/noframes.html (there are lot of popups if you use frames)
or
www.eeggs.com

gregmss
there is the monty python movie boxset

Unholly_Cheese
Yep
Holy Grail
Life of brian
Hollywood somthing

i dont think it has meaning of life butblink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.