This forum's Council consisting of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
In order of immportence-Yoda=UBH,Mace Windu=theEviljedi,Ki-Adi Mundi=Xizor,Adi Galla=If Dim keeps coming here maybe her,Plo Koon=maybe Solardarth aka FlameSolo aka Jedi Mercenary.THE REST IS UNDECIDED.

UnknownBountyHunter
Actually I think Raz sits in Yoda's place. So from here, we move down one pedistal.

theEviljedi
I don't think he should for 2 reasons.He is like the Creator or something and barely every posts so I think he should be Midi-Chlorins or somehing like the Force.You know the all powerful thing that started it all.Second I don't think Xizor wants to be the female Adi Galla.

Jedi Mercenary
I like Plo Koon, hes my fav council member!!

UnknownBountyHunter
There are other Jedi. Still even if he doesn't post, he is still the maker (I am going to get yelled at for bringing up that name), anywhoo, he is the, lets say "designer" and should be Yoda, anywhoo, he should be on the counsel unless he states he doesn't want to.

Jedi Mercenary
im either Plo Koon or that guy that has horns coming down his head. by the way, what happened to that little thing that showed memberes of the council on the main page?

theEviljedi
I guess.I have no problem with being Ki-Adi Mundi.He's cool. Then this would be the names-

Yoda=Raz
Mace Windu=UBH
Ki-Adi Mundi=theEviljedi
Adi Galla=Xizor smile
Plo Koon=Probally Dim
Eeth Koth=Probally Jedi Meceranary
Indian looking lady=maybe Daniel Jassim

Jedi Mercenary
hurray for Eeth Koth!! Though I would like Plo Koon better.

Xizor
Adi Gallia yeahsmile . I agree with EvilJedi, Raz is the force that points us in the right direction, but he's more of an owner/creater then member. When we get 12 members and start voting and making decisions, then Raz can assist anytime he wants. If we have a 6-6 tie: Raz makes the final choice. How's that sound? I also don't like Ki-Adi, Mace is cool but same Jackson's not a SW's actor. I'd choose Plo Koon but he's not 3rd in command. Guess I'll be Ki-Adi.

Jedi Mercenary
I agree. wait, Ki-Adi-Mundi is third, he actualy had a talking part in Ep1! So im Plo Koon!!

Xizor
I said that, I don't really like Ki-Ai, but he's third so I'll be him.

UnknownBountyHunter
HEY!, Ki-adi-mundi is coo

theEviljedi
If Xizor is Ki-Adi then I'm Mace and UBH is Yoda.

UnknownBountyHunter
I think Raz should decide.

Dim
me too...

Xizor
Raz will decide. Also, give it a rest EJ, you said that Mace, Yoda and Ki-Adi thing like 8 times now, your all about putting me in my place(below you).

theEviljedi
Yeah whatever.Raz will decide.

UnknownBountyHunter
Quit your belly-aching you 2. If anything my dog sits above you guys smile J/k, but guess what I am right now?

Dim
What do you mean?...guess what you are right now...

a. a mod
b. a farmer
c. an unidentified bountyhunter
d. all of the above....

stick out tongue ...

theEviljedi
I'd say a drunk.

UnknownBountyHunter
D

Dim
oh...I'd say you're both right at the moment...

theEviljedi
D?

Jedi Mercenary
laughing out loud !!! EvilJedi, you think you should be Mace, why is that?? I say Daniel Jassim is Mace.

theEviljedi
Daniel is never here.Hasn't been for a least 2 months.

Jedi Mercenary
If we find him, hes 2nd in command. I think I should be 5th, you should be 4th EJ

theEviljedi
No way.I have been here the longest besides UBH.Daniel should only be 5th.He nevers comes here.I think Raz and UBH would agree.

Jedi Mercenary
ok. It doesnt even matter, if your on the council, you're on the council, your not Higher than anybody EJ, neither am I. I say there should be a head master, a co-head master(no, not you EJ smile ) and the rest of us are Zealots.

theEviljedi
Why not me?I'd be better then you.

Jedi Mercenary
Fist of all,I dont want to be co-headmaster, Second of all, you're 16, I dont think you would be better than me.

theEviljedi
I'll be 17 in two weeks.So what does age have to do with anything as long as your dedicated?

Xizor
Touche, headmaster-UBH, co-headmaster-Xizor. Jassim, won't be foundsad

Jedi Mercenary
Yeah, I'm voting for Xizor.

Dim
Boys, Boys, Boys...Love one another...

theEviljedi
Xizor's barely been here.Only 3 months compared to 8.Let me see who would I pick?The longer spent and more loyal one to this site thats who.

Dim
I'll be glad when Raz gets back.

Jedi Mercenary
Nah, I'm still voting for Xizor.

theEviljedi
Me too!Though he never talks much.

Xizor
I'm talking a lot tonight boys, but it won't last long, once I'm feeling good again, it's back to business.

Dim
Why don't you feel good Xiz?

UnknownBountyHunter
We have this topic in the Episodes forum, and this one has gotten out of hand with the yelling and arguing, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.