Discontinued?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
Does anyone know why Wonka Bars have been discontinued? I really want to know, be it rumor, quote, or fact. Please tell me....

And for those of you who don't know what Wonka Bars are, for whatever reason. They are...were, manufactured by Willy Wonka Candy. They were chocolate bars with little crunchy things, that tasted a lot like rice crispies that were broken into small pieces

Stovenutts
Once, when I was in Hawaii, on the island of Kauai, I met a mysterious old stranger. He said he was about to die and wanted to tell someone about the treasure. I said, "Okay, as long as it's not a long story. Some of us have a plane to catch, you know." He started telling his story, about the treasure and his life and all, and I thought: "This story isn't too long." But then, he kept going, and I started thinking, "Uh-oh, this story is getting long." But then, the story was over, and I said to myself: "You know, that story wasn't too long after all." I forget what the story was about, but there was a good movie on the plane. It was a little long, though.

ObieTrice 26
stove, wtf did that have 2 do wit anything?

Stovenutts
just a story...

DemonicGambit
Yeah, I was asking about Wonka Bars, not an old man...

Stovenutts
oh sorry...
I remember when we were kids, one of our favorite games was to play "pirate." We'd dress up like pirates. Then we'd go find an adult walking down the street and we'd go up to him and pull out our butcher knives, which we called "swords," and say, "We're pirates! Give us your money!" A lot of adults would pretend to be scared and give us their money. Others would suddenly run away, yelling for help. We played pirate until we were twenty or so.

DemonicGambit
Um...still nothing to do with Wonka Bars.

Candy, say...type it with me! Can-dy

Stovenutts
can-dy

I remember that fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really on the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought, something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

DemonicGambit
Um...right...I give up.

You have untreated ADD don't you?

Mist
stovenutts needs therapy

LilMimister006
i like candy! big grin

DemonicGambit
Yes he does, and okay candy is a good thing. At least that is close to the topic... {shakes head in disappointment}

Celsius
stove's been putting his head in the oven. laughing out loud

Stovenutts
I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear.

LilMimister006
*ties stove up and locks him in cage*
*steals candy from wonka factory*
*eats*
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Stovenutts
i can still talk all tied up

DemonicGambit
You still aren't talking about Wonka Bars.....or even candy!

Stovenutts
My friend Don is such a loser. But if he was here right now, he'd say I was the loser. No, Don, you're the loser. But if he was here, he'd say I was the loser. No way, Don, you're the loser.

LilMimister006
*duct tapes stove's mouth shut* mwhahha *eats candy*

Stovenutts
I can still recall old Mister Barnslow getting out every morning and nailing a fresh load of tadpoles to that old board of his. Then he'd spin it round and round, like a wheel of fortune, and no matter where it stopped he'd yell out, "Tadpoles! Tadpoles is a winner!" We all thought he was crazy. But then, we had some growing up to do.

DemonicGambit
Thank YOU!!

But watch he'll eat through the tape or something...

Stovenutts
too late

Mist
someone kick stove out

LilMimister006
*dances randomly* *continues eating candy* hey i tied him up and put duct tape over his mouth! its someone elses turn lol

DemonicGambit
Hm...why don't I just go get my tank and run him over!!

Mist
this thread is crazy
*takes out all sane people, locks insane people out*
*drives demonicgambits tank over and blows up thread*

LilMimister006
ooh i wanna ride the tank!! lol!

Mist
im leaving, this thread is too crazy

DemonicGambit
You know this thread ~was~ about Wonka Bars... but nooo all the weird people had to answer, stove

Mist
lets just ignore him

LilMimister006
mwhahah shifty

diegocala
Umm...that's not his head!

Stovenutts
ouch

DemonicGambit
That's gotta hurt...

Does anyone even know what kind of candy I was talking about?

Stovenutts
"ive got a golden ticket...."

diegocala
better than a golden shower!

DemonicGambit
Not THAT kind of Wonka BAR!!!

Stovenutts
no, its gotta be that kind or theyd have copywrite problems

DemonicGambit
{shakes head} It ~is~ by wonka but nothing like the candy bars in the movie.... understand? And if you start talking about an uncle, aunt, or friend I'm gonna run you over with my tank!!

diegocala
I have a uncle that turned into my aunt but will always be my friend

DemonicGambit
Oh god...

Where's my tank?

LilMimister006
..can i ride in the tank?

diegocala
It's your tank...what? now you can't find it?

DemonicGambit
...Sure join me in my rampage!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tank.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tank.gif

LilMimister006
YAY!!!!!! lol

Stovenutts
heres the tank. i found it in the desert.

DemonicGambit
lol

Mist
i lost my left leg.....has anyone found it?

DemonicGambit
Um...I think it might be two forums down.

Mist
well, can you go get it? i cant exactly walk down and fetch it since i have no left leg.

DemonicGambit
But if I take my tank, I might crush it. And then what would you do?

Celsius
*points at mist and laughs*

Mist
i know...i'll cut off my other leg and crawl over to fetch my left leg. then, crawl back and attach my right leg.

DemonicGambit
um okay, but don't you need knees to crawl?

And does ANYBODY remember the real reason I posted this thread? Just wondering

diegocala
Something about a stupid candybar?? wink

DemonicGambit
Not stupid. It's yummy. And I want to know what happened to it, but everyone is crazed

LilMimister006
i like candy big grin

DemonicGambit
Yes so you've stated...twice...or more.

~Drives around in tank in search of Stove~

I will crush you!!

LilMimister006
i did? blink okiee lol (has bad memory hah)

DemonicGambit
It's okay

Stovenutts
dont crush me, im a peiceful man

DemonicGambit
Well with a plea like that how could I? Sides my tank is full of bunny guts, I have to go wash it

Galactus
Refferring to the Willy Wonka Super Scrunch bar, it was discontinued when Nestle purchased Willy Wonka Candies. Apparently they didn't want to manufacture both the Buttterfinger, and the infinitely superior Super Scrunch Bar. Galactus is most displeased with this. I HUNGER!

JediHDM
i like nerds...

BackFire349
Just get a Nestle Crunch bar, sounds like the same thing.

DemonicGambit
Nestle bought out Willy Wonka?? I din't know that, but oh well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.