Trigun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
I love the show...........Wolfwood the smoking man!Can some one give me a sig picture of this show?And I like these charecters,Vash and Wolfwood.

DemonicGambit
LOL I love Trigun. My friend refers to me as Knives

This is all I can do right now

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wolfwood.gif

DBZFan
Hmmmm.Can you make me one?

DemonicGambit
Its in the extra smilies, when you go to preview & spellcheck you can get it there. I'm not on my comp so I can't really make anything at the moment...{sigh}

DBZFan
Take your time and learn how to make others,couse you dont have to do it now besides I gotta go...BYE love !

DemonicGambit
okay once i get back to mine I'll make as many as humanly possible!!

DBZFan
Alright I am back,to..........uh.........what was i gonna say?.........hmm...........*CHHOO**Fart* GASUTIKE!

Godshinto
I just started watching the series what's that thing he does when his arm turns into like a cannon and this huge blast comes from his arm it looks cool and very powerfull. I like the series it's on here on Adult Swim I try to catch it when I'm not picking up an extra shift or something.

DemonicGambit
It's called his Angel Arm

DBZFan
Hey,Demonic Gambit............DO they have a chat room here?

DemonicGambit
um, like what do you mean? just a place where people start talking about whatever? then I guess one of the taverns in off-topic forum

DBZFan
Okay.Hey any luck with the thing I asked you to help me with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.