x3 poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

njherbz741
hey i made a kewl X-men 3 poster, post n e comments
(i had to make it really really low res due to only 250000 bytes for each attachment)

P.S the girl on the bottom right is Kitty Pryde. if you want an high res picture email me at [email protected]

DemonicGambit
OH I like it!!

Paola
Cool!!! But.....where's Psylocke??? She should go just beside Cyclops

Kes
Well I ask where's Collussus (sp) if you're gonna have kitty, he should be in it. And what about the bad guys? atleast Magneto. But that looks cool. Can you try different colors? Since it's a Phoenix movie (?) red should be the main color, right?It would look coolwink

tokyo_goddess
Dude that looks so accurate! I love it to itty bitty pieces!!!

X-WOMen
That's a good poster but you can make two and since this one has all the good guys in it then you can put all the bad guys in another one. Just an idea.

verauko
Yeah! I'll try to make a poster too big grinbig grinbig grin This is it big grinbig grinbig grin lol

MaverickIce
Man that is really good! smile

Psylocke
that's really cool! I like how you put all the characers in there. Great job smile

BOPRecruit 16
jean's eyes look freaky, but that's okay. *also be nice to have one where they look firey like in the movie* i never seen that pic of kitty before, neat. look what you did with the poster. any others?

tokyo_goddess
Yeah...wouldn't it be cool if X-men movie guys came and took this idea and ran with it?...they did admit that they go onto forums and read what the fans think...it'd be funny if they were reading this right now. laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
Then they should have put Gambit in LONG ago...but alias they cannot please all fans...but they should

tokyo_goddess
Well, I think the two things keeping the X-men movies from truly the best they can be is money and time conservation.

DemonicGambit
You know if its a really good X-Men movie, I wouldn't mind it being oh I don't know 5 hours. hehehe, 5 entire hours for movie...then 6 and a half hours of extra!!!!!

tokyo_goddess
Seriously, what happened to the good ol long ass movies!?

Kes
YEH! They cool make an X-men movie as long as Gone with the wind for example!

DemonicGambit
I would love that!!

tokyo_goddess
I'm now in the mood to make a X-men poster, I wanna see what i could do, and you all out there, show us what your made of, we can't make this into a contest, more like a showing.

njherbz741
hey i made a new poster (archangel) only because i was bored. its not much, post any comments

tokyo_goddess
That looks so frickin awesome. Where or how did you make the 'X3' symbol...the sequel is still in speculation...wo where did you find it?

DemonicGambit
I like it, especially the color you used on the X. and you did a good job on the wings

tokyo_goddess
IF...it was made...it does look TOO acurate!

njherbz741
thnx for all the comments, and tokyo_goddess..i got the "X" symbol from an X2 wallpaper

heres a link to get it

tripod.
com/wallpaper/

since i'm a noob' and i cant post links, copy and paste those 3 rows of words to your address bar

verauko
Okay! Done, but tell me only one more thing... I don't know do I have a mistake in this sentence, I want to be sure, befor I'll show you my poster big grinbig grinbig grin

"Now those, who were never been noticed will get the chance to show what they really can do" - tell me is it good!

PS: My poster rather contains the young generation, and Stephen (ugh... what's his surname?! Shit! I forgot! How?!?!?!) as Gambit big grin
Okay, you can find Rogue, Magneto, Iceman, Pyro, Jubilee, Shadowcat and Gambit on it.....

njherbz741
shouldnt it be

"Now those, who have never been noticed will get the chance to show what they really can do" - tell me is it good!

Kes
Stephen Dorf.

verauko
I knew it should be "have" UGH!!!!!!!

THX big grin

verauko
Okay, here's my poster big grinbig grinbig grin those eyes on the top of picture is Jean aka Phoenix big grinbig grinbig grin

njherbz741
!!!!WoW!!!! that is awsome. nice work...i gotta admit, that is so much better then mine

tokyo_goddess
Stephen Dorf is playing Gambit?...the guy from Blade?...dear god!

X-WOMen
That's good!! You two should pair up and work together making something really cool!

Kes
Verauko> Pretty cool big grin Thou the faces at the bottom are a bit like teen horror movies. And Magneto is noticed!!! lol I know you like Jubilee but I doubt she'll be more then a cameo and you forgot colossus.

Tokyo> Stephen Dorf is not playing Gambit, he's just someone we thought would look cool.

verauko
I know, those faces look like from "Final Destination 2" big grinbig grinbig grin
And I couldn't paste all characters, in this cause I would need bigger picture size :P It's impossible to paste all mutants... I just used those characters who had the best pictures.... And by the way... There's no Colossus because I don't have his photo big grin Simple big grinbig grin

PS: What with Magneto?... I didn't understand...

Kes
You say:" Now those you have never been noticed" Magneto was noticed and so was Rogue lol stick out tongue
I do like the top, the picturs type Final Destanation look kinda off cos the dont blend.

verauko
not "noticed", but " 'noticed' " big grinbig grinbig grin I mean, those who never been noticed and appreciated, their powers, those who were always on the second plan...
And Rogue never showed what she really can do. She's one of the most powerful mutants but for now all what she showed was three moments when whe touched other mutants (Wolvie, Pyro and Iceman). I wanna see her when she's using powers in fight!!! When she absorbs Ms. Marvels powers! That could be great! Roar! big grin
And Magneto? Because on every poster there has to be a villain big grin and Magneto is the biggest X-men's opponent big grin

DemonicGambit
Well I like it!! I think its great, really cool!! And as for the horror movie look, maybe this is just my love for horror's but I thought was a nice touch.

Kes
Its more like teen horror movie look. Rogue is a kid, she can't fight. Her power is touching other ppl, not exactly easy to do. She does have a little thing in X2, where she takes out the gloves after Magneto makes the hair comment and she has an x-men suit in the end so possably she'll have more attitude in X3!

DemonicGambit
I want her to get her powers from Ms. Marvel in X3.

tokyo_goddess
Where can I find X-men movie pix? I feel stupid asking?

Kes
The original site;
www.imdb.com
www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=650047&search=x%2Dmen+pictures
Then you can do a search on google and toons of sites will come up.

njherbz741
i made a new poster...post any comments

X-WOMen
Hey, your doing good! Some of Colossus's head is chopped off just to tell you if you made a mistake. By the way...who's the Gambit? wink

Paola
WOOOOW!!!!

DemonicGambit
OH DEAR GOD....I that is soo cool!! Please do some more, please?

Kes
Oh that looks cool! Send that to Fox! Maybe they pic it has the official X3 poster big grin

DemonicGambit
That's a good idea

njherbz741
1.thnx everbody for the comments
2. i'll look into sending this to fox
3. i'll be happy to do some more
4.(X-women) gambit is stephen dorf

X-WOMen
Yeah, I know I was being sarcastic. lol, guess it didn't work.

tokyo_goddess
I like fused pic of Magneto and Mystique...keep those purdy posters comin'!

njherbz741
i made another new poster which shows the brotherhood. this is more like a teaser poster. post any commnets

Kes
REALLY COOL!YUP!

X-WOMen
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! GOOD JOB!!! thumb up yes

tokyo_goddess
Oh my god...you should be getting paid for this...the detail...must take a you a good time to do these?

DemonicGambit
Whoa, you make me want to actually join the botherhood with that

njherbz741
LoLz, at first i was gonna make this teaser poster a joke by putting Magnetos head on Uncle Sams body then change the caption so it would saylaughing" I WANT YOU FOR THE BROTHERHOOD"laughing , but then i wanted a more serious poster so i changed it.

tokyo_goddess
I meant that it must take you a long time to make these.

njherbz741
no, if your a skilled photoshop person its so easy to make these fake posters. my first poster i made that u can see in the begining of the forum was 07-28-2003 to my fourth poster which i recently posted was 7-30-2003. 2 DAYZ!!!! and i made 4 posters already.

and jus to let you know

1. i dont have a photoshop team(all made by me)

2. i'm not a proffesional photoshop person who takes special classes. i jus fool around with photoshop discovering new effects

X-WOMen
Seriously? If your a yongster then you can make some good deals in the future!!

njherbz741
YES! seriously

DBZFan
Cool.Mystique,and Magneto.......Who is the other guy?

X-WOMen
Pyro!! He's so cool.

tokyo_goddess
The other guy is Pyro...

Actually I'd like to see Magneto's head on Uncle Sam's body...that'll be to rich!

DBZFan
Yes that would be funny.The same for Gorge Bush.

njherbz741
i made the poster!.... YeY!

but instead of magnetos head on Uncle Sam, i just put Uncle Sams hand on magnetos arm. this is very poorly made

once again...!YeY!

njherbz741
clicked "Submit Reply" too fast..lolz

here you go

Paola
lol eek! laughing thumb up Great Job!!

verauko
This one is very good!!!!!! It's funny big grinbig grinbig grin I LIKE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTT!!!!!!!!!! Yum! big grin

tokyo_goddess
Very amusing indeed. yes

verauko
I gotta make something with Rogue big grin She deserves for her own poster big grin

Kes
you're very good njherbz!

X-WOMen
Very very FUNNY!! Great jod Herbz! You da man! laughing out loud

njherbz741
thnx guyz

rolling on floor laughing

njherbz741
POLL:

which poster did you like the best made by me?

1.X-Men Teaser 1
2.Archangel Teaser
3.X-Men Teaser 2
4.Brotherhood
5.Magneto Wants You

LanceWindu
Magneto wants you.

Kes
Magneto wants you was funny but the brotherwood rocked!

X-WOMen
I agree with Kes, Brotherhood's cool.

DBZFan
I like the last one.It was funny!Do that with a picture of Gorge bush!

njherbz741
once again, new poster...and once again, post any comments

X-WOMen
That's cool! It's like the whole transforming thing. Nice work!

tokyo_goddess
It's like a evolution or morphing poster of Colussus! *thumbs up* I applaud you...Kudos!

SlayerChick1188
very nice... cool cool

DemonicGambit
Wonderful!! I love it

Kes
cool! thumb up

DBZFan
Nice,Iceman is cool.

njherbz741
iceman??? dude! its collosus

verauko
ha hah laughing out loud

DBZFan
What the f**k? blink

verauko
DBZFan! I know this guy from your sig! It's Mamoru from Sailor Moon! I luv him!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa! big grinbig grinbig grin

njherbz741
huh?? i hate when ppl change the subject, but any ways DBZ fan, that was collosus not ice man, sheese!

MaverickIce
Awesome! eek!
To bad in the comics Collossus is dead.

njherbz741
ye, he killed him self to cure the legacy virus

DBZFan
AKA:Texedo mask
And his name in english versions of sailormoonbig grinarien.
No?

verauko
His name in english is diffrent than in original? But in Poland we had original names (Only Usagi was Bunny big grin, and her daughter was Chibi-Usa already, as original)

Okay okay, back on topic big grin
I thought Pyro was killed by Legacy virus? blink

DBZFan
I thought so to.But by the way they are talking about it...........God this is gonna stick to me,all the things I knew were lies.........Oh well! beer

MaverickIce
Collossus died to CURE it. Pyro died from it.

DBZFan
Okay.Now I get it.

verauko
Oh........... THX big grinbig grinbig grin

DBZFan
MUST SEE MORE PICS!

BOPRecruit 16
i like the teasers that everyone made so far. esp. the verauko one. the one's with pyro are nice ^.~

verauko
THX BOPRecruit smile It's nice to read it smile

DBZFan
I am bored to deaf,I seen Cyborg 009,and DBZ,And Yu-Yu Hakusho,and I am still bored..Cyborg 009 is boring.

njherbz741
what are you talking about?? i jus sayin that cz i'm not into that anime stuff, or i think thats wut your talking about

DBZFan
I'm just sayin I am bored and saying what shows I had to see to get bored.

njherbz741
but that is so off topic even though there is nothing else to expand on this thread

Kes
Indeed! So anymore posters you guys want to post or should I close the thread?

verauko
Why so drastic?! smile

Kes
Well when a thread has served its perpose (sp) its closed.

verauko
Wha... What?! Replay please big grin

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

verauko
I really didn't understand what you said *blush* big grin

DBZFan
She ment the topic is old so it should take a hike and never come back until we get word of X4.

Kes
So any new posters?

DBZFan
did I get that right?

Paola
I have a few.... but I didn't make them embarrasment
Should I post them??

Paola
hello??

Kes
yeh sure

milk
Cool poster.

verauko
every poster is good big grin

Paola
ok here i go.............

Shadow_King
wat poster is that??? i don't like that poster

Kes
I've seen that one before.

X-WOMen
Is that Anna as the Pheonix?

Paola
here's another...

CaptainInsano
Why is the writing in the Matrix font?

Paola
No X-WOmen.... it's Jean Grey (Famke Janssen)

Paola
I don't know Capt. maybe the one who made it is a Matrix fan and a Phoenix fan.... big grin

CaptainInsano
maybe...maybe

X-WOMen
No the first fan poster...isnt that Anna?

Paola
yeah in last two is Famke big grin

Paola
another one

verauko
i don't like bobby on this one! mad

rwendelin
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Its Wonderful!

verauko
which one?

I like the matrix-phoenix one big grin

Agentruphus
what is the legacy virus and what did collousus have to cure it i really dont get it????? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/confused1.gif

verauko
somebody has already answered this question on this forum, but what topic? i don't know blink ... and I can't explain it :P

njherbz741
man those costumes sucks

Elektra_lover
Yo njherbz741 u make the best posterts can u make some more please?
smile

njherbz741
i dunno, its hard to think of ideas

rwendelin
How can I make a poster like you people have done so well on. I would like to make one of my own.

rwendelin
How do I make one of these posters? You people have done so well on them. I want to know where you go to make them.
Thanks!

Paola
I didn't make any embarrasment..... I found them on the net and I posted them 'cause nobody was posting and this thread was dying and I wanted it not to....

Paola
This one isn't an X3 poster.... it's an X2..... got it in the net (didn't make it) in 2001 maybe.... I liked it of course 'cause it has Psylocke on it .
Enjoy!!! big grin

rwendelin
Well where on the net did you find these? I really want to know. I don't care if you made these. Just tell me.
Thanks big grin

Fallin Angel
kool poster , who is that in the middle

D-Chan
Psylocke, but I don't know the real name of the girl on the pic, someone could tell us ???

D-Chan

Kes
Looks like Tia Carrere. She was in a tv series called Relic Hunter.

D-Chan
Maybe but I am not sure ????
I can't recognize her, don't know why ?
Besides, Tia could be a cool Psylocke smile

D-Chan

Paola
I didn't make them!!! sad and I don't remember where i got it... told ya it was a few years ago... so I don't remember stick out tongue

rwendelin
Where did you get these posters. I really want to know.
Famke Fan all the way!!!!!!

rwendelin
Never mind.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>