New topic idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
UBH picth this to Raz.For a new topic lets have one where you can advertise for other sites.I know from doing this many sites don't allow it and its hard to recruit new people then.If it is approved could I be mod. of it for thinking of it?

Xizor
Here's my idea and I think you'll like it EJ. We have a Greetings page. It states the names of every member on this site(not Padawans) and their rank. So it will start by listing the Jedi counsel members, then Jedi Masters, then Jedi Knights. It will give explainations of how you move up the ranks, how the site is run and if you click on the names you can go to their personal bio. I mentioned this in my JC proposal to Raz, also I think we should make it mandatory for JC members and JMasters to have completed bio's so people who come in to visit can more personally know the members who are most loyal and highly ranked. What do you think?

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't think Raz is to hot on Spam, and he might think that idea as spam forum. I dunno, anyways you can always post your fav forums in your sig, like I do.

Xizor
You meant that comment for EJ right? I think a greetings page would be great.

UnknownBountyHunter
Yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.