Yoda's warning.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
remember in ep.5, when luke has the vision of han and leia in pain? yoda warns him, as he makes to run to their rescue, that if he goes he "will destroy all for which they have fought." what do you think he meant by this? i have my opinion, but i want to hear others.

finti
my view on this is: they fought the empire, if the Emperor and Vader would capture Luke then their (Han and Leia) effort to fight the opression would be in vain. Meaning with Luke out of the way the Empire would win

Ushgarak
Yes, he meant he was only serving what Vader wanted by going there.

Rogue Jedi
so han and leia werent important since they were only two people. regardless of how luke felt for them. i share the same opinion as you guys.

Ushgarak
I think 'unimportant' is a bit harsh- but as Yoda said, it was down to whether Luke valued what they fought for.

Rogue Jedi
yes. luke"and sacrifice han and leia?" yoda"if you value what they fight for....yes." an unfortunate sacrifice, but a necessary one.....

finti
if they were the bait to capture Luke and it succeeded then their sacrifice would be in vain

ToMacco
Yup. "You will destroy all for which they have fought and suffered."

I think Yoda was saying that if Luke went to Bespin, he will ruin Han and Leia's silence. . . the silence that kept Luke safe (because they wouldn't give Luke up.)

Rogue Jedi
it was more along the lines that luke would turn to the dark side or be killed if he rushed to face vader.

finti
well more or less what has been said all the time here

Rogue Jedi
did you see the post before mine? it was a little diferent

finti
still, it has been covered in a couple of posts allready

Rogue Jedi
ok....fine.....sorry im not perfect....

finti
I am big grinbig grinbig grin

Rogue Jedi
i was lying....i am too!!!!!! laughing out loud no thumb up

finti
hmm could have fooled us laughing out loud.......devil

Rogue Jedi
ouch!!! no rabbit punches or low blows!!!!! no no thumb down thumb down

finti
huh, whats the fun in that?

Rogue Jedi
good call, fint.....i like to fight dirty.... evil face

Captain REX
*coughOfftopiccough*

Rogue Jedi
you might wanna take some nyquil for that cough, rex. laughing out loud

finti
nah let him suffer

Rogue Jedi
the dark side, i sense in you, finti..... laughing out loud

finti
I am the dark side

Rogue Jedi
you mean you are the entire dark side? wow. you must be immense. thats a lot of space to take up for one person. i guess when you sit around the house, you really sit AROUND the house!!!!! laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance smokin'

finti
have you ever heard of being one with the............... sooooooooooooo what about Yodas "warning"

Rogue Jedi
it was a warning, all right. ps: i was kidding.....

finti
duh!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
*coughSUCKITREXcough*

Rogue Jedi
harsh, very harsh..... ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.