Matrix and M:Reloaded soundtracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lunchb0x
In my opinion, the best movie soundtracks EVER! how bout everyone else?

Ikobe
Too right. I mean... Rob Dougan, fer cryin' out loud! *fzzts*

~AI

Korri
is there a soundtrack 2 M1? i didnt know that i love that song at the end of the first film it rox smile

Sifer
Not the best soundtracks ever - but very good.

Ikobe
The Lara Croft: Tomb Raider OST is quite nice, too - 'Edge Hill' by Groove Armada... is so chilled.

nickjs21
not the best soundtracks ever. not really a fan of the crazy techno beats.

i do have a strong liking to rage against the machine, though.

Lunchb0x
the techno is suprisingly good in the matrix OST's, i never really liked techno much, but it not bad in these, and yeah, there is an M1 OST

SiriusBlackRIP
M1's soundtrack is better because it was a number of songs selected for the film so they all seem perfect in the movie. However for M2's soundtrack most of the songs were made especially for the film so they are not as good. M1's is the best, could you think of a more relevant song to end the Matrix though?

"Rage Against The Machine - Wake Up"

Genius

Korri
Calm like a bomb is the best song on that album its gr8 smile

u have gd taste in music Nick!!

Ikobe
Zack de la Rocha has a very unique voice, and I love the fact a lot of his songs are pro-revolutionary and listen carefully, you'll hear a lot of inspiration from the Mexican Revolution. Anyone see the Mexico City gig show this afternoon? Din't see all of it 'cause I was babysitting my mum's friend's HELLSPAWN and I had to change the channel 'cause the little brat wouldn't stop fake-crying... Jesus. Never. EVER. Having children. EVER.

~AI

nickjs21
k.

thank you, korri. RATM rocks. on a side note, i saw audioslave in concert at lollapalooza. i yelled out, "bulls on parade!"

no one seemed to appreciate my humor.

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.