The best thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
about grandparents.

Pies and macaroni and cheese that DOESN'T come from a box.

Fresh peas and blackberries.

Christmas morningbig grin

Kes
Well the best thing about my Grandparents is...I love them! lol Also I prefer my grandmothers cooking to my mothers or mine roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbadbike2
Grandparents have the best food.

Dexx
uum..yeah..i guess i must admit

Celsius
Pankakes every morningstick out tongue. But now i live a million miles away (no not on mars) sad

happy kine
my grandma that died years back was great. i wish i could have known her as an adult... she did spoil us, even though my grandfather died long ago and she had no money whatsoever.... she was one of the first people to have open heart surgery in florida in the early 70's and the doc said she had 3 years if she was lucky... she died in 1995. she said she would not let herself die till her youngest daughter got married... she died 5 months after her youngest daughter got married. she had lots of health problems... lung cancer, breast cancer, diabeties, heart disease, she even had a pace maker. she would not sit in a wheelchair or walk with the aid of a walker... strongest woman i ever meet.

Celsius
wow, she was a battler. ppl like that deserve admiration.

happy kine
she smoked 2 packs of cigs a day for 30 years... the doctor said quit or die sooner and she quit that day. but it gave her problems for the rest of her life.

Korri
my grandparents hav a kewl dog its a white Alsatian

diegocala
I remember the booze I used to be able to drink out of thier liquor cabnet...fun times! Oh and the food was always good
They are all dead now but those were fun times!

bigbadbike2
Ahh so your grandparents help you to become an alcoholic. stick out tongue

diegocala
They did not help, I snuck around and I ***looks around**
....stole it wink

bigbadbike2
evil face evil face laughing out loud

Baylin
Really miss my Gran. I used to stay with her in school holidays and do all the usual stuff kids do with grandparents but most of all I miss her because my birthday is the same as hers was and we used to celebrate together. sad

Corran
Old people smell funny.

ChinaNiki
you don't know many old people then

it's usually only the sick ones that smell cuz of some of the medicines they have to take

my 'cool' grandma always smells like pies or cookies, she hates to cook, but she likes making stuff for us kids. her yamisetta is to die for

Corran
It's not just the medicines, it's the incontinence too.

Fitch
corrana's right.I think it's about the ppl mentality.If they are ill they think that nothing else mettters.....though there are ppl around them smile

GroundedAgain
they are behind you every step of the way. unlike parents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.