Battles you would like to see in Ep 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-NuT
What light sabre battles would you like to take place in episode 3.

JediOasis
I've been looking forward to the Anakin vs. OB1 battle for as long as I've been a Star Wars fan. Not even so much for the figthing itself but more for the conversation that the two of them have.

scifigunslinger
I can't pick between Anakin vs. Mace, Anakin vs. Yoda, or Mace vs. Dooku. I think Vader vs. Yoda would be awesome. But there shoul also be a Yoda vs. Sidious.

Ushgarak
SURELY Anaki vs. Obi-Wan is the big one here. I mean, I am looking forward to see Dooku fight again, less happy about seeing him beaten, but regardless of what other fights be interesting, Anakin vs. Obi-Wan is the KING!

Mist
anakin would be no match for yoda. he couldnt even stand up against dooku. anakin vs mace would be interesting.

General Kaliero
Anakin and OB1 is gonna have to be one of the best deuls. Be interesting if the Ani/OB1 deul took up the entire "Reel 6" by itself.

Rogue Jedi
anakin and obi wan. it is gonna rock!!!!!

scifigunslinger
I read at IGN that Ani vs. OB1 is gonna be the longest saber suel in the history of Star Wars.

Bicnarok
Aniken against everyone, in berserker mode.
I read somewhere that Aniken and sedious are gonna fight dooku and maul (clone) because dooku has his own plans.

finti
Maul clone? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
a darth maul clone? highly unlikely.

Celsius
mmmmm yes. It would be extremely stupid to bring back maul methinks.

Captain REX
I voted for Anakin vs. Obi-Wan, because I couldn't find the choice that said "ALL OF THEM".

KidRock
geez what has been up with all this Maul clone buisness that i keep hearing? if he comes back thats gonna be a bit ummm...diffrent

Rogue Jedi
mace vs. dooku.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.