More than one Pic siggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Help! I have 2 pics for my signature and i want to use both of them. One is made by Verauko and one is made by Godshinto. How can I use both of them?

MaverickIce
That pic is actually made by Godshinto

bigbadbike2
You'll probably have to take that up with Raz. However if you can cut and paste both sigs onto one page that will work. The problem with this is that I think it is size limited. The other option you would have is to find someone who really likes you and does not have a sig pic, then have them download the sigs to there computer. After that they could upload it into there user link. then you can copy the link into your signature box. You probably want to wait for Raz to respond to this message if you are planning to try this. He has a reason for the limits he puts here. So I would wait for him to respond before trying any of this.

MaverickIce
thnx

Captain REX
Actually, Raz will be angered if she uses both at once. So will people with low bandwidth or slow computer access. It makes the page run slower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.