halloween..... LOTR style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainHaldir
so what is everyone going to be for halloween? Im going to be legolas... i have a very elborate well made legolas outfit.... whats even cooler is that in oregon we have a thing called outdoor school, where high school students go to different campsites to be counsellors and teach 6th graders about our environment..... so anyway, im going to be legolas and im going to teach kids archery for recreation time.... its gonna rock.

Smllfry247
cool! im gonna be arwen and my sis is gonna be rosie (the hobbit girl who marries sam!) Its gonna rock and I am getting one of my guy friends to be aragorn!

Mormegil
Well, I'm going to be an Orc... Of course, since I'm turning 16 on October 26, I'm a little too old to trick-or-treat. But I'm still going to dress up (at least as far as the mask and sword).

Smllfry247
sweetness take pics and post them!

undomiel
Im gonna be Arwen smile

billyboyd4ever
im gonna be a dwarf (if there are female dwarves then shure i'll be one) cuz i was a dwarf in a play (nori from the hobbit) and i got a beard so im gonna wear it

Mormegil
Of course there are Dwarf women, you just never hear about them because everyone thinks they're Dwarf men. They all have beards, and everything else about them is also similar, so all you'd need to do is dress up like a Dwarf man and you'd be all set.

Smllfry247
the girls have beards/

Mormegil
Yes, they do. It's a Dwarf characteristic, just like both male and female humans have two arms an two legs, both male and female Dwarves have beards. Maybe Aule wasn't thinking clearly when he made them... (Aule is the Valar (a powerful spirit) that created the Dwarves).

fini
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

undomiel
how is that lame?

Mormegil
How is what lame? Something I said?

Smllfry247
he said lmao= laugh my ass off! similar to lol!

undomiel
oh sorry
I didnt get that embarrasment

Mormegil
Ahh. That's very, very good to know...

Aragorn#1
I am gonna be a Ringwraith and ride around on my horse and chase people jk that would be fun! devil Happy Dance

whiterider
i want to be gandalf the white

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.