All Out War!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
In the Matrix Revolutions trailer, Morpheus and Trinity go into a club with machine guns, you see people in giant robots, and Neo fighting Smith in the rain. I think most of the 300 million was spent on this one.

GABRIEL05
I dunno man, that chase scene in RELOADED looked expensive as all hell, and the power plant explosion scene.

Stovenutts
yea

Sifer
You are correct, there is a massive 45 minute complete CGI battle scene near the end of the film. So much has been said in various interviews.

It's gonna be brilliant, but not as brilliant as The Battle of Pelennor Fields in Return of the King (OMG!!!).

Stovenutts
(do u have a link to the ROTK triler)

The Omega

Sifer
Stovenutts: There is no ROTK Trailer yet, it is being released on the Theatrical DVD in August. The trailer for the cinema will likely be end of September.

nickjs21
either way i can guarantee i'll be watching both movies with a white-knuckled grip on the armrest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.