hey im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
just started today. i think that this will be a fun time here

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic) you were bored huh?

booniae
I'm a newbie too Hun.
But welcome!!! big grin

Boo bunny

wicker_man
There are sites where being a newbie is looked down on. But not here you can come straight in and all welcome you the atmos is great that is why i am always coming back PLUS i luv films (lol). Anyway here is me adding my welcome to all old and new users alike. big grin

diegocala
He's not a noob, a boob maybe!! big grin

badkittykitty
yeah what up with that? rolling on floor laughing

Tracker
Pretty darn new here as well but Welcome smile

ChinaNiki
born again newbie, Stove?

chico23
Welcome!!

BOPRecruit 16
hey stovenutts! *did i get your name right? lol* so what are your interests? *oh, i wonder where you got that u/n (feigns wonder)*

~battousai yuriko~

bigbadbike2
Stovey. What the hell are you doing. mad smile

Stovenutts
haahaha. got u good!

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the---wait..STOVE!! I''ve talked to you 39479258364058273697 times before!!! you're not new you liar!!! lmao!!!!

royal_jester
Hey welcome to the boards have fun and stay out of trouble and my name is John.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pile.gifpile on everyone big grin

Godshinto
Yhea Pile on and try to stop the mad man. Stove next time you get bored stop and think of what you are doing and if it seems like a good idea don't do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.