mathematica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

narcil
after hours of getting line after line of error messages...i have finally got a simple program that FUNCTIONS!!!!!! *joy*
my own ineptitude astounds me sometimes. *G*

J_To_The_P
Math...-shoots up math books- F**K MATH! mad big grin

narcil
*lol* well..gotta admit i feel that way sometimes. but the subject (along with physics) is my favourite. ^^

J_To_The_P
Math may be the f**kin reason I may BARELY graduate HS!

LilMimister006
.....wut r we talking about again?

narcil
mmmm....math was DEFINITELY my favourite back in high school. *G*

i have lots of friends who don't like it, tho.

Stovenutts
its sucks but im ok at it

Celsius
math is a nightmare. the only thin im good at in math is Trigonometry.

Baylin
Flunked math but excelled in physics which my maths teacher couldn't understand cos she recons physics is a higher level of math blink

Dexx
trig's the sickest thing they could come up with for our school schedule.
I kinda of like math...but i'm not too good at it. Bad teachers....

Celsius
my techer is a cow. (no not a real cow you nitwits stick out tongue jk)

narcil
mmmm...math is good, all round. big grin

(except for differential equations which are currently the bane of my existence. wink)

happy kine
its been a long time but differential equations are what are used to create fractals?? i think. its non-linear.... eh ... i'm too far removed. i did find chaos theory fairly interesting back in teh day...

narcil
i haven't taken a course in chaotic dynamical systems...(not yet, at least. *lol*) but yeah, i think you're right.

i'm doing some epidemiology right now...no chaos in the models i'm working with. *G*

ChinaNiki
math eludes me except for algebra

history and langauge were my thing

q14cyber
heyyyyyyyyyyyy do you like pepsi?

h0ck3yh0rr0r

Gotwa
I always make 70-75 as a final grade in math. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.