I will get new members...I promise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
On theforce.net I'll put something like visit episode-ii.co.uk forum for my signiture.

Xizor
GREAT! Anychance you could find some old members?

theEviljedi
Sure.I recently saw Minok on a Australian forum.I'll track him down.

Xizor
I'm impressed EJ, your best role is using your internet influence to advertise, find members(new and old) and make improvements in our forum. If we get this Councel thing going we can all be equels, but you and UBH could be like Yoda and Mace, he'll stay moderator, but you'll due the above mentioned stuff. The councel members should vote on wether a topic deserves elimination.

UnknownBountyHunter
Its not just the mods duty to advertise, anyone can do it, and I recommend any one do it. It helps us all out. I currently have pals at the Hoth Echo Base, ADEMSW Friends League, and others joining us. And PLEASE PLEASE use their forums too. It looks bad upon us if we advertise and don't give along with benefiting. To start here is ADEMSW Friends Leagues link:
pub9.ezboard.com/bademswfriends

theEviljedi
On theforce.net I e-mailed all of my favorate users.So far just one reply.His name is yodaman and seems very interested.

theEviljedi
Yoda and Mace huh?Thats good.I of couse would be the less in charge Mace and UBH would be the leader Yoda.I suggest Xizor be Ki-Adi Mundi-powerful and third in command.

theEviljedi
About Minok,I e-mailed the sites moderator eva something about his e-mail address.No reply yet but give it time.

theEviljedi
I talked to yodaman.He said this site seems to small to him therefore is not interested.I think to draw more people in we should have kept the old topics.

Dark Lady Mara
yodaman will get scared off very quickly if he sees me here...

theEviljedi
Why Mara?So your from theforce.net?

UnknownBountyHunter
Dark Mara Jade?? Nice name smile Welcome to the forum.

theEviljedi
Well it looks like we have our first lady user.

Dark Lady Mara
Shhhh... I am too strong in the Force for yodaman's tastes... He underestimates the power of PMS!

Jedi Mercenary
Hello my busy friends!! little did you know that i am the old Solardarth, not the new one,(the one that got kicked off, he was my retard friend, Matt. you wondered why I was so concerned on what he did to get booted off the first day I got here) well, I was around in the january-february huss & buss. I stopped posting cause I was recently at Oregon U. (by the way, am I the only American here?) I was wondering, do I count as a member?

theEviljedi
I am American too.

UnknownBountyHunter
Hehe, yes still a member.

Dark Lady Mara
God bless America! We've got bigger nukes than you! wink

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey now, none of this is needed. I never said America was bad. Hell, I had to learn the language before anyone on the internet, could understand me. And the first one to post a Nazi remark gets banned. Not all germans are Nazi's ya know.

theEviljedi
I'm actually part German{my dad's side}i don't care about Nazi remarks anyway.

Dark Lady Mara
Relax, it's just a joke. I am not only part German, but a JEW...

theEviljedi
UBH,what time is it right now in Germany?

theEviljedi
In America where I live it's 1:38am.GI'm I tried or what.Yawn.Well see you guys later.

Jedi Mercenary
Do you remember me UBH??

UnknownBountyHunter
Yeah why? Also, its 8:05 here at time of this post.

ThunderDroid
Ah, following the previous post history of theEviljedi has led me here. Now, I see the HQ for your diabolical plots to recruit members! (j/k).

I think I posted here before. Anyway, just poppin in. And, I'm "old" as one member requested.

See ya around the neighborhood.

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey Thunderdoid we have the EXACT same number of posts, well used to...

theEviljedi
So far I recruited Dark Lady Mara,yodaman,and Dim all from theforce.net.Still more to come.

Jedi Mercenary
what are you using to get them here theEviljedi?

UnknownBountyHunter
He used "Visit Episode-II.co.uk Forum" in his sig on theforce.net

Xizor
I went there, I signed up but couldn't get the name Xizor, Prince Xizor, The Dark Prince or King Falleen. After reading all their posts I saw no one with those names so I was a little peeved. Do the name things work through ezboard, so those names could be taken on other forums? Anyhow I am called Dark Falleen and am still waiting for my conformation e-mail. I loved the graphics(the Alderaan picture was sweet), maybe we could spice up our pages with brighter more friendly pics?

UnknownBountyHunter
Its Star Wars, and I have seen at LEAST 20 other forums with Alderaan and Naboo pics, I like our look. stick out tongue Also, they are snowboard forums, so no they don't work to EZBoard.

Xizor
My last comment was directed at Mace and lightsabers forum. I couldn't get on Theforce.net as they kepy saying I was using illegal characteristics when I wasn't. After about the 20th name I tried I gave up. Glad to see so many new faces. I like the 3rd in command thing, but as you know I'm not High on Ki-Adi(j/ksmile ).

theEviljedi
I have also gone on other ezboard sites and advertised.Episode-2.co.uk sure didn't like it and banned me for a week.He said he had some falling out with Raz and dosen't like him much.Wonder what he did.

Dim
If you want help spicing the place up I'm in...not that it's bad or anything smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Good. I like it. smile stick out tongue smile roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud evil face mad

Dim
I just thought of another option for new graphics if you're interested...What if we used graphics more like what's on Doug Chiang's site, www.dchiang.com . Something more industrial...We could probably add in Ep 2 related images as they leak out. Just a thought smile

theEviljedi
Yeah that sounds cool.

UnknownBountyHunter
You'd have to ask Raz when he gets back from business. E-mail him at [email protected]

Xizor
One of the things in my proposal for Raz was that I think we should have a diffrent picture for each site. So we could have a picture that relates more to novels and collecting for those sites and so on. It gets some variety going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.