The Ultimate Question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
Which are your Favorites!?

I personally love the hobbits! The elves are cool too though! I think the hobbits are funnier!

billyboyd4ever
HOBBITS! w/elves and dwarves tied for 2nd and men 3rd

Smllfry247
same here!

undomiel
ELVES!!!!
all the way!

STARDUST
Elves are cool but hobbits rule all!

pinksuezo
dwarves r awesome. Gimli: "And they call it a mine! A mine!!" Just plain awesome. I do have a fondness for teh redhaired elf chick standing in the background at the goodbye at rivendell scene in the extended version of the fellowship o the rings, though..

P-NuT
buyest towards men

pinksuezo
what?

Mormegil
Elves RULE!!! The only ones who can beat the Elves are Iluvatar, the Valar, the Maiar, and maybe the Numenoreans, but other than that, Elves are the BEST!!!

Tracker

P-NuT
i dont like the idea that they are all-powerful. i like the struggle of mankind.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Dwarves are awesome

pinksuezo
well that leprechaun in yer signature sure isnt. the lil bastard gives me the creeps.

Laura4Owen
I love The dwarves theys really funny

chica16
any race that can produce legolas... is the BEST

fini
okok.....i admit it......The Elves is the Coolest race in Middle Earth

Cleopatra
Elves...they are like the perfected Being taking in all aspects of every race...
Plus summa them are purty hot cool

Anarion
Elves. They are very fine, graceful, intellectual, immortal... There are also the downsides to them. They are kind of boring, too serious, cold..

Anyways, I noticed that the other races aren't in this poll. (Uruk-hai, Orcs, Wizards...)

billyboyd4ever
thats probably cuz wizards doesnt have that many people in its race...and who wants to root for the bad guys!!!

pinksuezo
theres 5 wizards, only 3 of which we meet in the books. gandalf, saruman, and radagast the brown. radagast the brown prolly has an unknown role in the fotr movie, as he could communicate with all manner of winged creatures, and was prolly the link between the moth gandalf sent out when he was a prisoner in orthanc, and the arrival of gwaihir the windlord (i.e. big bird). radagast was not powerful or wise enough to have too big a role in the war of the ring tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.