Orange County Choppers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok who luvs to watch the show Orange County Choppers i luv chopper bikes ne how like west coast and OCC but the show is just great i luv the show. funny and it is really cool to see those bikes being put together. And then when the son and dad fight it is just great. then also Jesse James's show monster garage is funny as hell to he is a very cool guy. not to mention that i like WCC and their clothing but is their anyone else that likes OCC and WCC as much as i do

Godshinto
I have been to OCC I know Pauly I had the chance to have a few drinks with him. I'm thinking about getting a OCC Chopper. When I was there they were inthe new garage already and have been there for a while they said, and Paul Sr. is a great guy I only had a chance to shake his hand. OCC isn't that far away from me.

DeNiro
Thats cool as hell, when i get older and can afford a chopper i am going to go to OCC and meet all those guys and have them build me a bike. but that is very cool that u got to meet pauile in the flesh. He is a very big dude and did u get to see his sons and shit because they r just as funny as their ol man. well that is ****in awesome and what theme do u want ur chopper to be???

Tex
Oh man, I love that freakin show!
Its so funny, how Pauly and Paul Sr. fight all the time, poor Pauly is always working his ass off and Sr. just bitches non stop, its really great. Pauly makes amazing bikes, does anyone know how much they sell for? I'm thinking anwhere from $70,000-100,000.

My favorite would have to be that airforce jet bike me made, amazing.

LanceWindu
Actually the show is called American Choppers The Series

Godshinto
Well some of their regular bikes not the theme bikes. The theme bike like the new comanchee has sold for a little over $250,000 that's cheap compared to what theme bikes go for.

LanceWindu
I liked the spider bike

knowall
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!! IV SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 10 TIMES. I HAVE ALL OF THEM ON TAPE. I KNOW HOW OLD ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTER (ARE/IS). NOT TO MENTION PAULIES FAVORITE BAND AND COLOR. HOPEFULLY I GET TO MEET THEM AT THEIR NEXT UPCOMMING EVENT.
OH YEAH AND I EVEN HAVE A TATOO OF THEM.

KidRock
choppers kick mad ass. i love monster garage and monster house!

knowall
MONSTER GARAGE!!!!! WHATEVER JESE JAMES IS A FAIRY. ANY ONE OF THE TEUTULS COULD TAKE HIM . laughing

BIGJOE
Yo whats happnin, this is my first post ever. I have been comin to Killermovies.com for so long lookin up movies that are gonna be comin out. OCC rules, I have seen every episode. Mikey is Definitely the coolest one on the show. His bike is so phat. It really sucks that the back wheel was messed up, it still looks cool but it would be so much better with matchin wheels. But I think that the little cartoons on the gas tank are sorta corny tho, but other than that his bike rules. My favorite bike is definitely the black widow, that kicks ass. It was really fun posting and I am glad that there is actually a cool topic to write about. See ya!

knowall
the black widow is totally cool, but my favorite is the fireman bike. it stands for so much in our country. and your right finally a cool topic to chat about. mikey is cool but i feel kinda sorry for anyone in that shop having to listen to big paul. oh yeah and does anyone else think that VINNIE should get some credit i mean paulies bikes would never be done on time, or maybe not at all if it weren't for him. anyway chow!

BIGJOE
Word on that quote, Vinnie is the man. When it really comes down to the wire he always pulls it out. Im glad that he did get alot of credit for the camanchee bike. Big Paul seems like an ok guy tho. You can tell he really cares about them but he just really wants them to get the job done. The fireman bike is my second favorite, I think it was really nice that Pauly went and tried to do something nice for the firemen. On the one episode when he was on stage it looked like he was about to cry. I think that it was very cool of the Teutuls to show their appreciation and their respect for all the firefighters that dies in 9/11. Are there gonna be any more episodes coming soon? I havent seen any commercials yet for them. See ya!

Tex
Yeah, Vinnie busts his ass more than anyone else at the shop, although without Paulies ideas the show would not exist.

knowall
actually i dont think there are going to be any new ones for a while. you can go to discovery channel.com and get the next months schedule for the show. i guess they all have to work together to make things happen. hey anybody out there going to millwaukee mile for the 100th annual harley bash? the teutuls WILL be there.

DeNiro
yeah i got a friend that works at blockbuster he heard about it so him and some other buddies r driving donw there to meet em

Tex
They're pretty open about the location of their shop, I wonder if they have to put up with allot of sightseers?

BackFire349
i live in orange county.

knowall
hey guess what?! wrong orange county!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
hey dinero driving down from where?

Tex
In last weeks episode Paul SR got an Orange County NEW YORK tatu to clear up the confusion big grin

knowall
i really dont understand why people would get confused on where they are from if they actually watch the show. i mean come on it says in huge writting on the building and on there trailer'
ORANGE COUNTY NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not to mention, there website gives a total profile on them, which mentions where they are from many times.

Tex
People are stupid, stuff like this happens.big grin

knowall
HEY LANCEWINDU ITS ACTUALLY "AMERICAN CHOPPER" NO S! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
the show kicks ass. i watch it every chance i get.

Tex
Is the season over?
Cause no new episodes I see?

knowall
i dont know but i wish if anyone out there does that they would say something. hey, heard through the grape vine that pauly isnt exactly interested in the female gender. any comments on that? laughing

Tex
Well anyone who can design such beautiful works of art must have at least one queer bonezorro

Hmm, such a interesting point, I never saw it really, if he is light in the loafers, he's totally flying under the gaydar!laughing out loud

Godshinto
No it's not over Mikey is going to have to go pass his drivers test next week. And they're going to do something big for the finally. Soon enough it's going to be replaced by American Rodder or something lke that same kind f show but with hot rods it's going to rplace american choppers and monster garage in their off season while they tape more shows. Hey when I go up to OCC in a couple of month I will post some pics of the guys and the garage.

knowall
WELL LETS SEE HE NEVER TALKS ABOUT ANY WOMEN THEY NEVER SHOW ANY, BUT ON AN INTERVIEW HE SAID THAT HE WAS NEVER MARRIED AND NEVER ENGAGED BECAUSE HE IS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN. MAYBE THEY NEVER SHOW ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO INTRIGUE FEMALE WATCHERS. ANYWAY U NEVER KNOW.

Tex
Labor day, from 9:00 to 4:00, its non stop American chooper, but no new episodes.

You must of missed it, Mikey fails his drivers test.
Mikeys Bike Part II was the last episode, no new ones for a whilesad

knowall
YEAH I JUST FOUND OUT THAT WHAT SHOULD BE AN HOUR DRIVE TO MILWAUKEE FOR THE REUNION BASH THAT OCC IS GOING TO B AT IS NOW ABOUT A THREE HR DRIVE. BUT WERE STILL GOING. HOPE ITS WORTH IT. confused beer

diegocala
look how LOUD I have to yell!

knowall
ok so we went to milwaukee. i got my hat autographed by paulie and his dad, and got hugs from both of them. they had all the bikes there, mikeys bike looks much different in person. did anybody else go?

Tex
nope,

did you take any pictures?

knowall
yes lots of pictures, and by the way he has a girlfriend!

DeNiro
hahaha deigo u crack me up and also i wish that the series would come out on dvd in a box because i would buy it for sure

nazgulinthedark
i don't like that show much, but hey, i'm a girl, i only watch if there's nothing else on

Godshinto
Alright so I was reading some posts on a different site that lately any show that the teutuls go to they have changed they don't get into the crowd and th bikes are behind a fence and they refused to personalize any signatures.

nazgulinthedark
?

nazgulinthedark
oh! now i understand! i had to read your post over again a couple times

Tex
The Teutuls have turned into Hollywood divas!

But I dont care just as long as thier show's still good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.