Can Anyone Beat Batman???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BatmanOverAll
What superhero can beat The Dark Night cause i cant think of one

BatmanOverAll
No one could ever beat the Dark Night. He is the smartest hero out there. He is also the best stategiser there is.

BOPRecruit 16
sup batz and welcome to kmc!

booniae
Batman sucks. Ha ha ha ha!!!! JK

Boo bunny

BatmanOverAll
Thanx for tha welcome. On my poll so far spiderman(one of tha biggest pussy's of all superheros is winning. have any reasoning behind that?

booniae
That's cuz anyone could beat Batman's sickass. Shouldn't you be taking your obsessed threads else where???

Boo bunny

BatmanOverAll
I'll put my threads where ever the hell i want to cause maybe just maybe the batman and other threads are to full to talk so i will spread this stuff where i damn well pleaze

Ushgarak
No- you will put them where they belong.

Moving.

booniae
*sigh* I love it when the higher power speaks... love LOL

Boo bunny

Metroplex
laughing out loud

BatmanOverAll
T

BatmanOverAll
The only way i am gonna start moving these is if someone preferably the one with the stick up his ass umm i think his or is it a her name is ushgarak whatever that means. so tell me how to put my polls somewhere else and i'll do it but until you show a new member how to do these things you need quit your bitchin cause your bitchin at new members doesnt make this forum feel very welcoming so go pull that stick out of you sorry ass and then talk to me. miffed cool What the f**k?

DemonicGambit
Okay...someone's pissed, no? I say Gambit could beat Bat's, even though I like Bat's

BatmanOverAll
Thank you for responding to my post and not bitchin at me. Gambit is an awesome hero i have to admit but Bats is a strategic fighter who has mastered every type of martial arts and would beat gambit due to brains more than brauns.

DemonicGambit
Too the only reason I actually went with Gambit was for the fact that he was able to beat Bat's protege (Nightwing) pretty easily and quickly

BatmanOverAll
You have a point but as nightwing was the Bats sidekick. Sidekicks are usually 1/4 maybe 1/3 of their superheroes. Good point you have.

ragesRemorse
night wing is robin, come on anyone can kick robins ass, as for batman i think lots of superheros could take him down

Metroplex
Well Nightwing WAS Robin. as Batman said :"he's his own man now." When Batman broke his back, Bruce wanted to make Nightwing the new Batman, but since he couldn't find him he made some other guy Batman. My point in this is that Nightwing has changed and has become stronger than before.

And you should see the Robin from "Hush". Check out the Comic book thread in the Superheroes section to see my point. heheheh

Darth Vicious
While i think that Batman cant be beaten i think wolverine can do the job, why u ask? because his healing factor and his berserker rage plus hes trained in a few fighting techniques, if it was an encounter where they met for the first time, Wolverine can take him but once Batman knws about him, Batman wins

MaverickIce
Black Panther can. He's got speed releflex strength also knows many a fighting techqiue and the "prep time" stuff won't work ,they are not in the same universe (and Black Panther does it also).Black Panther is also equiped with many things such as Anti-Metal claws. They are about equal in intelliegence, which is saying a lot Batman with a whole shit load of prep time took down the JLA sometime. BM might have an advantage in intelliegencce but not by much. His suit is vibraium: bulletproof, pretty sure it is gasproof and with it he can jump off damn high buildings with any affect whatsoever. With that said I think BP will take BM.

ragesRemorse
yeah i forget that guys name, that guy who became batman he had blonde hair lol a blonde hair batman, he tried to kill robin or diddnt he even kill him anyway how did bruce return

ragesRemorse
and id say prolly any intelligent superhero that has super powers could take out the bat just for the fact of the superpowers but then again batman did kill the predator and predator is one bad mother

Metroplex
mother! mother!

I think anyone can beat the bat just depending on the given situation.

ragesRemorse
eah but bats did beat the predator wait a minute but so did danny glover NEVERMIND you know i dont understand that Arnold weilding a tree trunk can slam the predator in its face and all it does is laugh but glover punches it and it staggers come on man, but batman still did kill the aliens and there killin machines

Metroplex
laughing out loud the predator beat all those government guys but couldnt beat danny glover. I think Superman has the best chance of beating Batman since he is faster than a speeding bullet and he knows the true identity of Bats.

ragesRemorse
yeah you know.. i was feelin the same way bout the predator danny glover must eat wheaties, but anyway superman can beat anyone hes invincible, unless its a giant rock monster then he can beat anyone, hed punch batman and ol bats would be nothin more than a pile of bat goo resimbaling a pile of bat poo.. but if its a giant rock supermans screwed

Hegemon875
If you dont like this thread why are you here. Is your life so pathetic that you go around on forums and write "you suck" everywhere. Because if thats the case then I truly pity you.

Hegemon875
Many of you have pointed out that Batman can most of his enemy using his intelligence and his skill as a strategist. But some of you have said that wolverine could win because of his healing factor. One skill of batman's that you have forgotten is his understanding of psychology. And as we all know wolveerine has had a pretty messed up life which the batman could use to his advantage to defeat him.

Joseph_Kerr
Remember this.. Batman has a plan on how to take out each of the DC characters in case any of them went berserk. Superman has given Batman kryptonite in case Superman went berserk, so Superman is taken out of the picture. If you were to meld the DC and Marvel universe into one universe, Batman would have access to files and information concerning all of Marvel's characters. I would highly suspect that he would know more about Wolverine's background than anyone else. Being the case he would figure a way to immobilize Wolverine.

Xavier would probably be the only one who could stop Batman if it is true that Xavier can kill non mutants with his mind. But then again.. hehehehe.. Batman would learn from Magneto's knowledge of how to block Charles. So once again .. I still stick to my "No One" vote.

And btw.. the blonde young man who takes over the Mantle of the Bat is Azrael or Jean-Paul Valley. Azrael, is an hereditory title passed from father to son, by the Order of Saint Dumas. Ths order was founded in the 14th century by an offshoot of the Knights Templar, in the Crusades. Over the centuries, the Order became more and more rich, and more and more secretive, so they came up with the idea of Azrael, the Avenging Angel! This angel would be used to keep the members of the order in check, and to punish anyone that broke its rules.

Hegemon875
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Remember this.. Batman has a plan on how to take out each of the DC characters in case any of them went berserk. Superman has given Batman kryptonite in case Superman went berserk, so Superman is taken out of the picture. If you were to meld the DC and Marvel universe into one universe, Batman would have access to files and information concerning all of Marvel's characters. I would highly suspect that he would know more about Wolverine's background than anyone else. Being the case he would figure a way to immobilize Wolverine.

Xavier would probably be the only one who could stop Batman if it is true that Xavier can kill non mutants with his mind. But then again.. hehehehe.. Batman would learn from Magneto's knowledge of how to block Charles. So once again .. I still stick to my "No One" vote.

And btw.. the blonde young man who takes over the Mantle of the Bat is Azrael or Jean-Paul Valley. Azrael, is an hereditory title passed from father to son, by the Order of Saint Dumas. Ths order was founded in the 14th century by an offshoot of the Knights Templar, in the Crusades. Over the centuries, the Order became more and more rich, and more and more secretive, so they came up with the idea of Azrael, the Avenging Angel! This angel would be used to keep the members of the order in check, and to punish anyone that broke its rules. [/QUOTE

Looks like you've read Batman:Knightfall.

LeAtHerRFace
Superman cant beat batman, I saw this episode long time ago with batman and superman and batman kick his butt. The only guy in the list that will be a great match for him is... Wolverine, becuz they both rock.

el_barto
muhamad ali could kick his ass since hes not on the list wolverine would win bid time(remember wolverine conot and i repeat canot get hurt......... to bad)

el_barto
got that right

ragesRemorse
wolverine would deffaintly, with out a doubt, Beat Ali"s Ass

Batman is the MAN because he is actually a MAN, he's the only super hero who seems to lack super powers This i love. No man can withstand the batman . His actions are by hope and faith. there is no alternive motive to explain his sheer savirouism. Just does it because he can and this makes him THEMAN

Hegemon875
Batman is the definition of "superhero". Bob Kane is a god

ragesRemorse
yeah superman is a wannabe bi*tch who cant figure out how to dress himself properly

batmanrules
batman is definetly the best superhero, and wolverine second best, but i think batman has a good chance of beating most superheros out there on the count of the fact that he beat the hulk once upon a time. when youve trained in as many forms of combat as batman, and mastered them all, then maybe we will see who wins...

lifeisaglich
Excellent and well said to all of you. You guys' are a credit to the dark knight. You see the only difference between us and the others is that we know our opponents (you see just like batman we know them) wihile the others just talk without knowing who the dark knight really is.
All they know is that he is human and he doesn' t stand a chance. People if this is how they are planning at going at this then they will never win. And you can take that to the bank.

who?-kid
Not true. It's not because somebody thinks Batman isn't invincible, that this means this person does not know Batman. Whenever somebody claims that Spider-Man can beat Batman, every Batman fan shouts "You do not know Batman !" That's a bit childish, I think.

I know Batman, I respect him and I certainly don't underestimate him. Too bad that so much people underestimate the people below (people who can beat Batman) :

1. Wolverine
2. Spider-Man
3. Black Panther
4. Dr. Doom
5. Tarantula
6. Juggernaut
7. Hulk
8. Captain America
9. Daredevil
10. Venom

Need more ? No problem..

wuTa
anyone can defeat batman he's only human but on the other side of the coin...batman is a human who can defeat anyone....i'd say spider-man has the best chance w/o a doubt but if nightwing was on this poll he would get my vote..... he knows him the best, plus he's younger, quicker, more agile

Shadow_King
batman even admitted that cap'n american could defeat him.

Lenord
Wolverine - I don't know about this, I don't know Wolverine that much, what is his training like, besides his claws and healing factor?

Spider-Man - You know my opinion on this, for everyone else check out the 31 page post on Spiderman Vs Batman....

Black Panther - Don't know anything about him....

Dr. Doom - hmmm.... this is a hard one, he is very smart and very deadly.... But he is a bad guy and in the Comic book universe I don't know if they would let him win...

Tarantula - Sorry Batman wins this battle...

Juggernaut - Again don't now much about him besides the fact that he is very strong, is he fast, does he have any weaknessess...

Hulk - If it is the old Hulk I think he could probably trick him into defeat... Just out of curioucity what would happen if Hulk was effected with laughing gas, would he turn to Banner again since he is not angry anymore... If so then Batman could use the Jockers laughing gas on him...

Captain America - When it comes to this two it is anyone guess... Batman has his gadgets and Cap has his shield and whatever else Tony can build for him...

Daredevil - Batman has already met him and they both know eachothers secreat identity so Batman knows that Daredevil is blind and has hypersences like hearing. With this information Batman can defeat Daredevil.

Venom - Ehhh I think he can manage to put together a few sonic weapons to end this match in his favour...

In the end it will all depend on who instigates the fight, and how much of an early warning the other guy will get. If Batman instigates the fight then he will win most of his fights, but if it is the other way round then he would lose a lot more matches.

DesertFOX311
blink

lifeisaglich
Come on batman has said the same thing to some other guy I do not know who but coming from batman I do not think it means squat.
It just kinds of go with his psychology thing.

Mav
Please, Superman would destroy Bats, he knows this, admitted it in the past. All Superman has to do fly in at super speed and back hand him and he's knocked out cold.

Red Superfly
Now that I'd like to see - because I think it would have the OPPOSITE effect actually.

Laughing gas doesn't make you happy, it just causes you to laugh. I can see Hulk getting really p****d off trying to stop laughing. Laughing uncontrollably also freakin hurts after a while. Bad move, Batman.

I'd say he's just borrow some of Nightwing's pot and get all mellow yellow all over Hulk, before you know it, he's back to being Banner again, giggling at toilet jokes.

wuTa
now that would be a sight....nightwing, batman, and hulk blazed out of their minds...that could work too...everyone knows cops have the best dope

Lenord
Actually Batman has defeated Superman a number of times (when Superman was good and evil).... Besides Batman will probably be sitting down waiting for Superman with kriptonite beside him (Probably in some kind of led shielded room so that Superman doesnt find out about it until it is too late) and then beat the shit out of him and maybe even make him drink a cocktail of kriptonite to finish him for good....

who?-kid
Well, for starters, he's three times as old as Batman and has been fighting all of his life. His memories are not always accurate (complicated story), but he has memories of being a samoerai, a CIA operative, a soldier during WW II and so on. He also knows martial arts and was of course involved with the ill famous Weapon X program.

His senses are also much sharper than that of a normal human being, so he will smell/spot/hear Batman before Batman notices Wolverine. Oh yeah, he has an unbreakable skeleton and eats tear gas for breakfast. Most poisons don't work too well against Wolverine, thanks to his healing factor.

Wolverine is a smart and very tough fighter. A normal human being, even Batman, can not truly hurt Wolverine with his fists.

Yeah, we have a good debate there wink.

Black guy, very very smart, cunning, excellent warrior and tough as hell (no real superpowers, but you don't want to mess with him). To be honest, I think Black Panther has a better chance defeating Batman than Spider-Man.

I'm talking about the new Tarantula, not that old wannabe supervillain. The new one is very strong and tough, a bit like a mini-Hulk (not THAT mini, mind you).

True.

Maybe, maybe not.

Again, maybe, maybe not.

Juggernaut is considered by most people as the most dangerous Hulk enemy. He is impossible to hurt thanks to his magical forcefield, doesn't have to eat or breath, is extremely strong, and is only vulnerable to psionic attacks. Juggernaut is no walk in the park, I would like to see a well written fight between Superman and Juggernaut.

He's not the fastest one around, that's for sure. But he's almost invulnerable. Here's a pic of Thor fighting Juggernaut.

Spiderman_RJ

Lenord
My bad... I thought you were talking about the one that was killed in his fight with Spider-Man (I thought he seemed a bit out of place compared to all the others).

By the way I heard somewhere that Jags got rid of the totem that gives him his power so that no one else could find it, is this true and if so what did he do to it?

P.S. I think Hal Jordan could beat everyone mentioned here (Hal Jordan fan wink ), so if he's the Green Lantern he gets my vote (You should be more specific when putting down a name that is used by more than one character, there have been a lot of green lanters, both human and alien)

Punkyhermy
BATMAN RULES!!!!!!
AND HE WINS!!!!!!!!
well maybe someone can beat him, but not yet...
don't forget he is the most dangerouse man alive!!!
by the way bats welcome! and special welcome

Darth Jello
hmmm, who can beat batsy.....well let's see-
Daredevil
Wonder Woman
Black Panther
Black Widow
Batgirl (the new one)
Elektra
Iron Fist
Spider-man
Kingpin
Bullseye (when he's not disoriented)
The Hand
Fantomex
Dr. Doom
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Galactus
Martian Manhunter
Ego
Access
Hulk
Thor
Captain Marvel (both)
Captain Universe (any of them)
Gladiator II (the Sh'iar guy)
Typhoid Mary
Ghost Rider
Vengeance
Moon Knight
Agent Zero
Cable
X-Man

damn, I'm just getting started....

Lenord
I think you are being a bit too unkind to Batman, he has a very good chance of beating some of those guys, while the others have power on the cosmic or godhood level and is a bit unfair to pit against Batman (I mean X-Man, come on... that would be like me putting Parallax against Hulk, it is not in the same league)

P.S. isn't Access the guy that has the power to travel between the Marvel Universe and the DC Universe. If it is that guy, I thought he had no offensive powers....

Darth Jello
access has universal powes, he could teleport batman into mephistos anus. and who do you think i'm being unfair about?

žnakehead
wolverine,punisher,green lantern,daredevil,spider-man, juggernaut

žnakehead
also....

hulk
thor
Ghost rider
abomination
thanos
Galatics

Spiderman_RJ
my GF on PMT

stitchedBiTch
LMAO. You have such a retarded name for your thread. WTF...who can beat batman? Let me rephrase the question for you....who CAN'T beat batman? laughing No wait, nvm....i didn't mean that either.---- Here's the thing for real...: WHAT CAN'T beat batman? smile Yep, that sounds about right now.... I mean, think about it kid, a man who wears tights and has an incredibly chest (with fake abs) can't be that good. And besides...welcome to our new generation, where "Batman's" mission is to **** Wonderwomen HARD. Not to go around fighting dumb cartoons.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paola
stitchedBiTch: Don't attack others. Personal attack to others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of views and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.... WITHOUT INSULT AND PERSONAL ATTACK.

Mr Parker
to think batman-a normal human being would have a prayer against spidey is absurd.Superman? yeah if he has kryptonite with him,otherwise thats also absurd.

DarkCrawler
Kingpin is a normal human being and he has beated Spidey...

who?-kid
Bad writing. And Kingpin is a very strong human, probably stronger than Batman.

But, again, bad writing. Anybody who knows Spider-Man knows that Spider-Man can sleepwalk through the attacks of Kingpin. And when he wakes up, he only has to punch Kingpin once.

Mr Parker
Yeah thats why the kingpin storys in the comics were incredibly stupid and I hated them.Because for one,Kingpin is just an ordinary human being with no special super powers so in reality he would be a cakewalk for spidey who can lift a bus over his head.I mean no normal human being without special powers would be able to survive getting hit by a car at a 100 mph no matter how strong they are like the kingpin did once.spidey should easily have had no problems with kingpin in the comics,like he said,that was just terrible writing on the writers part.thats why I enjoyed the daredevil movie so much because they more realistically portrayed his strength showing that he was stronger than the normal average guy but definetely not a guy with superhuman powers like they always showed kingpin to have in the comics.

DarkCrawler
yes You are right. Kingpin probably lose to Spider-Man easily.

DarkCrawler
yes You are right. Kingpin probably lose to Spider-Man easily.

Bat Dude
Spider-man can beat most characters in comics general
who knows since he can beat Hulk(and yes he can) he could probably beat Superman

Punkyhermy
Spiderman will be broken by Batman...

Joker1237
ok after a hour, I have read this whole tread, or so.

I think Batman has a good chance of beating some of these guys. But once we start thoughing god like super power people into play, Batman will be beat.

He can beat DD, Spiderman, and guys on that level, but I dont see him beating Thor, or someone like that.

Ryan10000000000
batman is a weak pretty boy, i could beat him, And every single option in the poll could wipe the floor with batman

walkingcarpet
Batman cannot be defeated!!!!!!!!!!

walkingcarpet
Well, a superhero didn't beat him (as far as i know), but Bane (a villian) did. almost killed him.

Mookermadness
Batman's cool and all, but Spider-Man has mad instincts.

What the f...?
I love batman and all....but anybody can beat anybody... I think Doomsday can beat batman...He killed superman(temporarly)....Doomsday is biscally superman w/ out any weaknesS(if im not mistaken)...He doesnt have much of an iq, but he would annihalate batman, w/ out even breakin a sweat!

What the f...?
Originally posted by walkingcarpet
Batman cannot be defeated!!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE

Paralyzed him....Bats was tired and fatigued by the time he got to bane

What the f...?
lol sorry wrong qoute....i meant to use this one

sexyking
your all wrong if you are going to talk about who is the strongest superhero It goes superman without a doubt then silver surfer due to cosmic powers with that he can do anything there are no limits to cosmic power. An awesome fight would be between superman and galactus the creator of the silver surfer.

Red Superfly
Batman rocks, but anybody can beat him. That's the whole point.

Nightwing26
So I'm just gonna mention this since it's my username and I've seen it in a here a little bit, but Nightwing isn't Robin at all. They are both Dick Grayson yes but he couldn't easily get his ass beat he's legitimate now.
But on the topic at hand, no he could not beat Batman in any way shape or form, ever.

But there is one person who I truly believe could beat Batman, and as him being a smaller hero people may not know him. I've seen him mentioned a few times, but this person is Moon Knight. Moon Knight has super strength speed and senses even during the day, but they are greatly increased at night, even when there is a new moon or no moon. He could lift a freakin car with his bare hands! Along with his technology, powers, and freaking adamantium armor I think he could easily beat batman as he is also a rich genius who can easily get info on anyone (though Batman is better at that). So then there are people saying batman could win in just a street fight meaning no powers or gadgets or anything. Well Moon Knight is actually a highly skilled martial artist who is definitely to par with batman in skill, but what is most impressive is that Moon Knights insanity is stable enough for him to easily stay in the fight but with his multiple personality disorder he can completely match any heros fighting style if he chooses to let that personality take over.

And that is why I believe that Moon Knight would win.

Peace✌️

Star428
LOL. Many people can beat Batman and a lot already have. Bane, anyone? Also, except for the crap that is in Dark Knight Returns (which is not even canon and it NEVER was meaning it was never part of DC continuity) it's been shown several times that Superman is far superior. That's a fact regardless of what all you Batman fanboys wanna believe. I know there's others that've beaten him but those are just off the top of my head. Wonder Woman should beat him almost as easily as Clark does. There are a ton of others that Batman just doesn't have a chance in Hell against even if he had all the prep time in the world.

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. Many people can beat Batman and a lot already have. Bane, anyone? Also, except for the crap that is in Dark Knight Returns (which is not even canon and it NEVER was meaning it was never part of DC continuity) it's been shown several times that Superman is far superior. That's a fact regardless of what all you Batman fanboys wanna believe. I know there's others that've beaten him but those are just off the top of my head. Wonder Woman should beat him almost as easily as Clark does. There are a ton of others that Batman just doesn't have a chance in Hell against even if he had all the prep time in the world.

Actually, I just remembered that Wonder Woman pawned Batman in "Hiketia" twice! Put him on his @$$ both times.

Wenjun Chew
I checked the poll results which appeared long closed and they are kind of ridiculous.

"No one" and "Wolverine" gets the highest votes. I mean, Batman is capable of taking out Wolverine with prep, and casually too.

And of course Batman with prep cannot beat everyone.

Star428
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Spider-man can beat most characters in comics general
who knows since he can beat Hulk(and yes he can) he could probably beat Superman

laughing Sorry, but there's no way in Hell Spider-Man has a chance against Superman. That's a very lop-sided match-up in Clark's favor.

Star428
Originally posted by walkingcarpet
Well, a superhero didn't beat him (as far as i know), but Bane (a villian) did. almost killed him.

LoL. Superman has beaten him (easily) when he was mind-controlled by Max Lord and again when he was controlled by Dasaad. Batman has never fared well againt Clark outside of Dark Knight Returns (which isn't even canon and NEVER was). Wonder Woman pawned his A$$ twice in Hiketia. I'm sure there are many instances of heroes beating him. Superman has a better win-loss record than Batman does.

Star428
Originally posted by Mav
Please, Superman would destroy Bats, he knows this, admitted it in the past. All Superman has to do fly in at super speed and back hand him and he's knocked out cold.

Thank you. At least someone besides me has some sense in this matter. There are about 1,000,001 other ways that Clark could beat him if he wanted to. Batman is not some uber character that a lot of people seem to think he is.

Star428
Originally posted by Lenord
Actually Batman has defeated Superman a number of times (when Superman was good and evil).... Besides Batman will probably be sitting down waiting for Superman with kriptonite beside him (Probably in some kind of led shielded room so that Superman doesnt find out about it until it is too late) and then beat the shit out of him and maybe even make him drink a cocktail of kriptonite to finish him for good....

Horseshit. Batman has never beaten Superman outside of the noncanon crap that is DKR. Sorry, but Elseworld stories or any noncanon comics don't count. Superman has always had the clear upperhand in their very short fights which all happened in continuity. Batman has NEVER beaten Clark in continuity. FACT.

Star428
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Superman cant beat batman, I saw this episode long time ago with batman and superman and batman kick his butt. The only guy in the list that will be a great match for him is... Wolverine, becuz they both rock.

LOL. Supes has already beaten his overrated A$$ several times in continuity. Batman has never beaten Clark in continuity. NEVER.

Star428
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Batman is the definition of "superhero". Bob Kane is a god

LMFAO. Wrong. That would be Superman. No one else even comes close to inspiring others like he does. Lois said it best when she said to Clark "Oh, please... You inspire more people in your sleep than Batman ever could".

Wenjun Chew
Originally posted by Star428
Horseshit. Batman has never beaten Superman outside of the noncanon crap that is DKR. Sorry, but Elseworld stories or any noncanon comics don't count. Superman has always had the clear upperhand in their very short fights which all happened in continuity. Batman has NEVER beaten Clark in continuity. FACT.

Funny, because Superman fanboys kept claiming that "Batman never defeated Superman in canon" when the fact is that a particular version of Batman did defeat a particular version of Superman in many instances.

These fanboys love using the term "canon", which is merely an excuse to ignore feats that they don't like. And yet they are fine with using Superman or any other OP character's feats which are not "canon".

Talk about Double Standards.

Batman with unlimited prep can solo most of DC with the exception of top-tier cosmics, sorry to say the harsh truth but I must.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.