Lord of the rings cheeseburger game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Since Mist's i dea with the game has become so popular (he thought of it while we were sitting in art class, showes you how much work he really does stick out tongue jk) I thought I'd make one for "Lord of the rings". And check out the up coming (in about 5 seconds) Matrix cheeseburger game.

ObieTrice 26
"I dont care i have givin you a cheeseburger already,more than i could aford.i found this and i am going to keep it"-Deagol,LOTR The Fellowship of The Ring(book)

ObieTrice 26
"i will serve the master of the cheeseburger.good cheesburger,good Smeagol"-Smeagol/Gollum, LOTR The Two Towers(book)

Celsius
BILBO BAGGINS!!!! Do not take me for some congerer of cheap cheeseburgers!!!! (Gandalf: Fellowship)

ObieTrice 26
Suddenly,Sam saw Gollums long cheeseburgers draw upwards to his mouth-LOTR The Return Of The King(book)

Celsius
Balrock, a cheeseburger of the underworld, this cheeseburger is beyond any of you....RUN!!! (Gandalf: Fellowship)

Phoenix
(( yes, i know tis is movieverse!! ))

Fly, you cheeseburgers!

Barf Heaven
"The battle for Helm's Deep is over. The battle for the cheeseburger is about to begin."

"This tale grew in the telling, until it became a history of the great war of the cheeseburger."

realworlddreams
this really really really doesnt belong here... plz sumone put it int LOTR forum....
if u say its too off topic for LOTR, theres cookie games in the matrix forum...this is exactly the same.

Barf Heaven
Well it's not really about LOTR it just is a game where you post LOTR quotes

Sigillum_Diaboli
my cheeesssseee burgerrrr...

Barf Heaven
"Aim for the cheeseburgers!!"

DeNiro
Obie trice WHats up dude havent seen u on in the longest ass time big grin

JKozzy
One cheeseburger to rule them all.... one cheeseburger to bind them, and in the darkness... broil them devil

silver_tears
One cheeseburger to rule them all,
One cheeseburger to find them,
One cheeseburger to bring them all,
And in the darkness bind them! cool

May wanna check the date of his post D wink

Barf Heaven
laughing out loud

Anduril, the cheeseburger of the west, grilled from the cows of Narsil!

realworlddreams
doesnt matter, theres a matirx thread about cookies, but it has matrix quotes in it, so go to LOTR, not here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.