Yeah or Neh-Get a new moderator and can UBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CFleaPO
Yeah-theEviljedi,CFleaPO

Neh-none yet

Xizor
Neh-Xizor, most everyone else who is important
Yeah-someone evil and a flea

theEviljedi
So UBH many seem to agree with me.Once this topic has anough yeahs then we will show it to Raz and get a new modrertaor.I wouldn't mind Xizor or CFleaPo being a moderator I just don't want you.

UnknownBountyHunter
Many?? I count, let's see 1-2, 2!! Anyways, if you paid attention the UBH post, Jedi mercenary and Xizor as Nehs.

theEviljedi
Just right now on this topic Xizor said yeah.I'm not just talking about me and FleaPO there are others.I will get Foy and everyone else to come back and destroy your right of being moderator.

theEviljedi
Xizor just changed it.He originally said yeah then he edited it.

UnknownBountyHunter
Because he probably meant Yeah he should stay moderator. If he edited it, then he obviously changed his response because he didn't understand the outline. Its a Neh, so sorry if you feel offended, but that counts.

theEviljedi
Well any way so far its 2 to 1.Your vote dosen't count.

The great Wise Master Brit Hutt
Yeah.Get rid of UBH.I'm glad Eviljedi and CFleaPO brought this up.

Xizor
Brit Hunt, where have you been? Please, you are reasonable and SW's smart, help me stop this madness, those two need to get along for a successful forum. Check out my ideas in the other topic and please don't contribute to this dark side mutiny, I beg of you!

UnknownBountyHunter
This is an awfully funny situation, Xizor what till you hear this. Raz e-mailed me back, and it seems odd that EvilJedi, CFleaPO, and Great Wise Master brit Hutt are all the same people!! The IP addresses are exactly the same, so just ignore this.

Raz
FYI The posts from CFleaPO, theEvilJedi, and "The great Wise Master Brit Hutt" have all been posted under the same IP address, which isn't right. So I think UBH will be staying.
Topic CLOSED! (Get used to IT!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.