UBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moff Tarkin
I don't use this forum very often but I have to say that UBH is a very arrogant indvidual. I read this forum all the time without posting anything but I always see him opinion bashing and then accusing others of doing this. He thinks he has some superior knowledge with all his little Nuff Said comments and frankly he is very juvenile and childish.

theEviljedi
Yeah I know.Thats why I wanted to be moderator these past 6 months so I could bring order and peace to this Galatic Senate.He tells every one not to act foolish but then he does himself.He is a hipicrite.I have been on this forum just as long as him and now since he is a moderator he acts as is he were king and we his humble servents.And he closes almost every topic because ''it is to long'' or it is ''foolish''

***I am cutting in on this***
I edit my comments sooner or later so they don't get TOO out of hand. Also the 40+ post rule is pretty common throughout all EZBoards and I support it.

Jedi Mercenary
UBH is better than you would be eviljedi!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Actually, no EvilJedi sorry, acting a little out of sort ONCE IN A WHILE is okay, I however do not post obscene things in posts, as YOU my friend have greatly abused your privledge in the Role-playing forum. A hipicrite? No I am not, for I do not cuss, or post adolescent remarks about Natalie Portman, which I recall you have done in the past. And one reason why you haven't become a co-mod on these forums is because whining isn't the way to do it. Dedication and Nobility helps you get here.

Jedi Mercenary
yeah!! go UBH he got ya there eviljedi.

Xizor
Yes I concure. EvilJedi has about as much maturity as a 4 year old(plus he ****es non stop and sarcastically insults other members). UBH is overall a good moderator, and it's important to be goofy now and then, it's NOT opinion bashing. God help us if EvilJedi takes over, it's like handing a perfectly functional Republic over to Palpatine.

UnknownBountyHunter
Yes and a few posts have been edited.

UnknownBountyHunter
Actually, my mind is changed on closing this. I am moving this to the Suggestions forum, hopefully Raz can have a little input.

theEviljedi
I haven't said any obscene remarks.

theEviljedi
Dedication my ass.Yes now I said obsenaity but who cares.I have been on this site just as long as you if not longer and if I didn't whine I still wouldn't have been a moderator.Give me Raz's e-mail address I have some important info about you that I need to discuss with him.Besides if I can't be moderator on this forum I'll be one on theforce.net.They have a hell of a lot better moderators and topics there.

theEviljedi
UknownBountyHunter,it is clear to me that this forum no longer functions.I hope Raz can bring peace and prosparity to the forum.This is Raz's arena now I must return to mine I will return after UBH stops being a piss-ant.Raz why don't you just be the moderator and fire UBH.And if I don't come here any more what a loss.Only about 3 people come here any way there is not much to talk about any way unlike theforce.net.

CFleaPO
theEviljedi is right.UBH has been screwing it up.I like what Eviljedi said how UBH thinks he's King and were his servents.I will not come to this site ether like Eviljedi is this forum is still controlled by UBH.

UnknownBountyHunter
Sorry you feel that way CFleaPO, but I do not act like I am king. Closing topics is a typical function for a moderator. And still, after addressing problems, it would nice of you to let me know what I can do to fix them. And EvilJedi, you should go theforce.net then, and stop whining about this. By the way here's Raz's e-mail:
[email protected]

theEviljedi
I alike CFleaPO would feel at lot better if someone else moderateed.I vote a vote of no confidence in UBH.I suggest new leadership is needed.

CFleaPO
Well said eviljedi.So lets make this a topic and we can vote to get rid of UBH.I will start it.

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, actually, EvilJedi have you e-mailed Raz yet?? I hope so, because I put in a line to him earlier. As for vote of no confidence, go ahead. I don't mind, but I think Raz will finalize this dilemma.

theEviljedi
Yes I already did.It is VERY long and it is mostly about you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.