Xizor is the Falleen!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I suggest that Xizor be promoted from Jedi Knight to Jedi Master

UnknownBountyHunter
You should e-mail Raz at [email protected] and ask him because I don't control that.

Xizor
Okey-dokey, I checked out the cookie thing, I don't want to type in my password every time I respond. Is there anyway I can be able to type it in once before you even view the forum and then get on? The guy I live with is a jerk, and I don't want anon star wars fan sitting and reading my comments for hours at a time.

UnknownBountyHunter
Why do you live with him then? Is he your brother, dad, dog, bantha??? Anyways, you can enable and disable cookies everytime if you wish, that's the ONLY way.

Xizor
He's my roomate, he's ok, but often he's bantha poo doo... ho ho hosmile So there's no way I can fix it so he'd have to type my password before viewing the comments on this forum.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh! smile

Xizor
I meant that last part as a question, is there any way I can make it so that someone has to type my password before they enter this forum?

UnknownBountyHunter
Uh, no?

Prof. Dr. Mrs.
oh so funnnnnnnny

JKozzy
blink That was so, so unneeded.

Fire
it's from 4 years ago, no need to go and digg this stuff up

yerssot
some should get their posting-rights revoked from certain sections

Sauron
what the hell was this thread about

yerssot
loooong before you signed up here, we had ranks ... and Xizor asked to be promoted

§pearhead
I've missed so much by joining so recent sad dammit

yerssot
yeah well, you also missed the total downfall of IQ ... but the good thing is you signed up while the downfall was still happening

Sauron
IQ?
i signed up in october, did i see anything good?

yerssot
yeah, more of the downfall stick out tongue

rusky
lool... IQ downfall ? that's a good one... I assume we've hit rock-bottom by now..

yerssot
it's still freefalling messed

§pearhead
blink is it possible to ever hit the end?

Or will people just find new ways to be stupid?

yerssot
I don't want to even think of that sad

§pearhead
As a wise-man once said...nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool sad *sigh*

yerssot
I believe we have many fools to prove it wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.