Where's Raz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbadbike2
I know Yerss is on holiday, but where is Raz? I haven't seen him in ages.

*calls out as if searching* Razzy, Razzy.

Kes
Raz is on vacation. If I'm not mistaken he was around today has Raz2.

Fitch
in this period everybody has vacantion.......almost

bigbadbike2
has Raz2? blink lol

Fitch
I THINK she ment "as Raz2"......I think...smile

Kes
Yeh. It said underneath the name something like my 2nd account or somethig stick out tongue

Fitch
gee.....I'm so good with words stick out tongue

Kes
Sorry. Little blooper roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbadbike2
No big deal. It just gave me an excuse to flirt by using your favorite smilie. blink

Kes
lol

Ushgarak
Raz is on extended vacation; we are doing the best we can to hold this place together but there are certain ways in which we are limited in the meantime.

Catch 22
Extended by how much?

Ushgarak
Extended as in quite long.

DemonicGambit
Well I hope Razz enjoys the extended vacation! I wish I was on vacation

keokiswahine
Ush, is he in jail or the hospital? sounds so ominous eek! confused how long is that long? and he didn't leave you with the e-key to the e-security box with the e-codes for this place??? sick

Catch 22
Oh wow, I love all this cloak and dagger stuff... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
The name of this thread reminded me of the Nuns in the shower joke. laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I don't recall that one Corr, PM it to me. big grin

Corran
You know, where's the soap....

keokiswahine
so, does anyone know how long an extended is??? confused roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Fitch
as Ush said,on an EXTENDED vacantion.So i don't think we're gonna see him 'till september.I think...

keokiswahine
NOW THAT'S AN EXTENDED VACATION. Almost as bad as yersssss.....

Fitch
haven't seen him for long(yerss).When I'm leaeveing the forum a bit he comes.When I return on the forum he leaves.Don't think I'll see him too soon...smile

Ushgarak
I wasn't trying to be mysterious; I am not sure if Raz has fixed dates but he was planning to be away for a couple of months. Yerss will be back end of August.

Catch 22
Yers is back August 24th, but he's still online an posting whilst on vacation, just not as much.

Dexx
where did he post?

Fitch
I haven't seen him eighter...

Catch 22
I never said he posted here did I... wink

Fitch
ohh.....tricky wink

Catch 22
He's still writing stories for my website and he's been in the forums as well.

keokiswahine
I catch him on MSN IM once in a while. He says he's fine and enjoying himself. smokin' rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fitch
good for him!this is the purpose of a vacantion...

Catch 22
Told me he found a Gym in Toronto, told him that didn't sound relaxing... wink

Dexx
shit..i found a gim in toronto also. Couldn't happen to be YMCA , would it?

keokiswahine
hope he's doing stuff, even if it's a mean basketball game in the gym, and not on the web too much. He can web when he's home. roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dexx
oh...YMCA is SOOO kewl. Basketball (ace field!!) swimming pool, conditioning room...and more. I went on friday there and worked out for a couple o hours..it's great. Planning on some heavy basketball there.....

diegocala
I have always been a big fan of the Y wink

Dexx
well..i don't have such sport programs back in romania...that's why i think they're so kewl.
BTW...iu got to 194 BPM on a bike...did 10 miles there for a start stick out tongue
194!!!

keokiswahine
Is Raz totally incommunicado? sad confused

mechmoggy
He said he'd pop in here from time to time during his holiday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.