EZBoard Bug...Accounts being deleted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
Alright, this is a quick annoucement about EZBoard's newest bug. Well, my account was one of the first to be affected if you didn't notice my posts dropped dramatically. Anyways I have no idea how the deleted accounts are selected it might be through an IP margin. BUT, if yours is deleted don't worry, you probably were'nt banned, contact EZBoard, they MIGHT be able to restore your account. Please let me know of any others that have been deleted, here's a list so far:
UnknownBountyHunter
Craigmcc
Wanderon
Glass Dice/Brie Cheese Eater
Paras13RPG Creator Geno Star

HockeyHorror
wow this is really old.

Darth Revan
Did you just resurrect this for no reason? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

LarryTheArch
hey I do it all da time!

StinkFist462
dont we all confused

HockeyHorror
so true^

Valle
I guess no one cared until Hockey came along

Kaleanae
no expression

yerssot
it's really annoying when you just bump old threads and fill it with crap

HockeyHorror
we are giving something this thread never had....more crap smile

no expression

badkittykitty
why does it annoy people when old threads are resurrected? it's just lying around not doing anything any way and I think looking at older threads is interesting sometimes.

yerssot
cause it gets filled with crap now

has anything usefull about this old EZBoard bug been mentioned or has someone said (s)he had the same experience? no

the only thing it gets now is an otf-like crap

Ushgarak
It is obstructive for other people trying to check out the history of the board- because the threads get moved out of their historical location.

HockeyHorror
historical location?

i dont think everything is accurate.

badkittykitty
apparently it wasn't useful then either seeing that not one person posted in the thread.

and you have contributed to it's crappiness,so that really not a good example. stick out tongue

yerssot
that's cause I'm a scumbag

the N&A used to be very ontopic and highquality about the posts, now with allowing this crap to fill up ...well... y'know what I'm getting at

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.