harry potter book 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
what do you think gonna happen in book 6

iluvharrypotter
I think that a lot more are going to happen to Harry relationship-wise. Asn with the D.A.

charmaine
also i think we will find out more about lily

clispin
i think harry will get together with ginny, maybe not in this book but in the seventh one at the most. and ron and herminny. and apparantly ron and hermy will se voldy for the first time.

charmaine
yeah i think we will see more of voldermort in this book

starlitegrl
I heard somewhere online that Lupin is gonna play a Big role in the 6th book.
I hope so........lupin is one of my fave. characters.

charmaine
maybe it has something to do with ron and hermione

Snape_Sirius***
I think Ron will admit to Harry that he likes Hermione. ANd Harry's gonna let it slip to Hermione and Ron and Harry are going to get in a big argument about it. But like usually Hermione will play peacemaker and settle it. There will deffinetley(Well I hope) be more Snape info about his past. His so mysteriou! I hope Jk will let us know!! bunny

FLIPPING BUNNIES ATTACK!!

charmaine
yeah i agree

Laviera_j
DEFINATELY! Why does Dumbledore trust him so much? did he maybe save Dumbledore's life???

Also, Hermione might be dumped by Viktor and Ron will get protective.

Or maybe Krum will come to visit hermione and Ron will lose it!

Also, Harry is going to try and save Sirius I think.

What about all those Occlumency lessons???

Do you think that Dumbledore will want harry to learn Legilemency too? you know, to try and read Voldemorts mind???

charmaine
yeah that would be interesting

Laviera_j
It would also be cool!

IBTonks
you know those portrates of all the previous headmasters and famous wizards in dumbledores office? and they all chat wiv eachother and dumbledore etc. maybe harry finds a way to get one of his parents so he can converse with them, it would answer him a lot of questions and it must be poosible for him to do if loadz of dead wizards get one! get me?

Laviera_j
yeah, I get ya...thats cool, but I really dont think hasrry is going to care about much in the next book, at least not for a while... no

IBTonks
so u thinks hes not gonna care bout his parents n e more!!! espec after seein their ghosts and all in the fourth book! i reacon it cud happen! after all his parents deserve a bigger role!

charmaine
yeah that would be good if he could get to talk to his parents

IBTonks
wud answer so many questions i expect, not just for him! plenty for us aswell! i hope it actually happens! u think it will?

charmaine
me too

Member.
nah

charmaine
i know there is something we will find out about lily thats for sure

schmidtkicker
Sirius will return. Trelawney predicted that Voldemort would return more terrible and more powerful than before. Now, since the Ministry knows that he's back (which wasn't supposed to happen) he will step things up. He's gonna get dirty and fast. I think it would be cool if he attacked harry at king's cross or on the hogwarts express or even at hogwarts.

charmaine
or if voldermort and his death eaters managed to get in to hogwarts that would be cool

pixie1
bunny
I would like to know more about harrys grandparents especially on his dads side.They were hinted at in book 5 but i would like to know more.
rolling on floor laughing

tajslz
i wan cho and harry to fet back 2gether in the 6th

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=958808#post958808

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.